New to the sugar daddy/momma world and need some advice

I don't have a clue if this is even the right place to post this... But some friends of mine informed me of the existence of sugar daddies and mommas and honestly it sounds too good to be true to me. They would tell me of I'm interested I should try and find someone who isn't or hasn't been married for a year or recentli divorced and make sure they were reputable. I'm nervous about people in general IRL so if I ever do look I would want to keep things strictly online. I don't have much to give back because any time I do get any kind of gift I feel I need to repay it immediately, but I don't know where to start looking. would anyone here have any good suggestions as to what I should do in this situation or if I should drop the thought entirely?

Attached: efb118b8-7f48-4981-bf85-df10cafd2048.png (720x718, 718K)

99% of them are scam money launderers.
The ones that do exist only want a perfected side piece to stuff with silicone. Basically a living sex doll.
Not worth.

That

The few sites that are legit have a 10:1 ration at least (of sugar babes) and the attributes you listed for yourself don'r really make you fit to be a sugar babe.

If you look like 12 or younger you can always try to find someone on /b/

OP here. I figured as much... Thank you, I will keep this thread up for other's opinions but I was certain my gut was right on this.

Ignore the morons in this thread OP. Actual sugar daddy here, what do you want to know?

OP here.

And honestly... I'm not quite sure what to ask. Obviously I worry about being manipulated or lied to or be put in a situation where I could get hurt so that's why I am strictly staying online for this sort of thing. I apologize if this sounds stupid, but is there a step-by-step guide I should follow at all?

Jesus. No you dingus. Do not trust these online pedos. They profit so much off of you. Where are your parents?

You will probably want to look at the site called seekingarrangement. General tips:

There are scammers yes, but not so many and easy to spot. Never give out bank info or accept a deal where you cash in a cheque or itunes cards. Cash only.
The main problem is that most people suck or are cheap or lie. Don't accept anything out of desperation. Only talk to sugar daddies whose profiles don't give our red flags. Look for those who want to have fun, and are clear from the start what they want and what they offer.

That being said, you will never get anything by doing "online only" or "platonic". Any halfway decent sugar daddy will immediately toss your profile into the trash. You are expected to meet up and have sex.

Also, are you a girl?

You don't know what a sugar daddy is do you?

Guy calling you a dingus here.

First they will let 2 or 300 loose until they get some videos. They will ask for your PayPal or something that they can use to get some info on you.

Just. Stay off.

Dude, just stop. You have zero clue. Stop calling someone else a dingus when the dingus here is you.

It's a person making a vulnerable person think they're in control until they're not.

You could just have said "I am a dingus who doesn't know what a sugar daddy is but will pretend I'm not an idiot".

Which one are you, the pedo or the idiot thinking you're getting a sweet deal from sad losers?

Literally just glorified prostitution and arguably just as dangerous because youre financially depending on a single stranger. Get a job or if you have one and just need pocket money sell feet pics or smth

OP here.

I am male, I probably should have mentioned that in my first post. I may have to get over some social anxiety issues I have to make this work if I attempt this also...

And for anyone who is arguing here, please be civil. I am aware of where I am but I didn't mean to create arguments here.

No. Your mum should be wooping your ass long before you got to this point. Unless you're the pedo..

If you live in the western world a normal job will do you well.

There are gay sugar daddies, or sugar mommies, just a lot less than straight sugar daddies. But they too will want meetups and sex. Nobody will give you anything for nothing. There is no such thing as online only sugaring.

And ignore the underaged raging aspie trying to derail the thread.

OP here.

I am looking for work actually. But what I'm also trying to do is get on my feet and move out and start my life. I have a lot I have put off for myself for other people in my life and my friends have been trying to be as supportive as possible. I never ask for anything of them and don't feel it's appropriate to. That's why a few of them suggested this in the first place.

OP here.

I see... I am bisexual myself so gender wouldn't be an issue with me. as I stated to another user, I'm just trying to get on my feet. I certainly am not trying to look for a quick way out but this sort of thing is what I need to get a head start on my life.

It's a scam. Older people are significantly street smarter than you. They will take advantage. Be smart, take it slow.

If you take safety precautions such as going to the place with people you know (they can stay in the car while you do your business), letting someone know where you're going and explaining your rules strictly before the meetups, it should he alright. Just make sure you're getting paid in the end, in cash. Even better, just try to get paid from the first meeting, or second if you dont feel comfortable. Make sure you don't feel threatened by anyone since first impressions matter and you can always leave.

My friend is a sugarbaby and she used to earn a lot, tried it myself but I felt disgusted by how I was looked at by the guy. You gotta remember that you're probably just a glorified sex doll to most of your patrons.

>I would want to keep things strictly online
No one is gonna pay you for that. If you're that fucking nervous it isn't for you.
It's a boyfriend, except more NSA, he's probably rather old, possibly unattractive (some are pretty good looking though), he gives you money and buys you shit, and you can't complain about anything or say you're "not in the mood" because you're a professional girlfriend now.
A lot are scams, on both sides. My current guy said the girl before me took his money and ran without giving up the sugar. Personally I think it's great. I come, we spoon out the sugar, I leave with a wad of cash. He's not even bad in bed, and he works out at the gym regularly. I've fucked guys uglier than him for free. He's into it because he doesn't have much freetime, but he does have lots of money, so he'd rather do this than deal with the hassle of dating just to maybe get a lay after weeks of texting and screwing around.
No one is gonna pay you for online-only shit, and they expect you to go all the way. Why tf would anyone want to pay you just because you exist? You're a service provider.
You also have to look good and not seem poor, uneducated, or desperate. that's the difference between a prostitute and a sugar baby. You have to be high class goods. Also it's a relationship, not prostitution. I'm not getting stuffed by 10,000 random johns off the street and spreading herpes everywhere. It's with one (or maybe 2) partner for a longer time period, clean and safe.
Do you ppm or allowance and how much? What would you think if your baby had a second daddy on the side? My guy only wants it once a month and I was thinking of stacking. I am definitely horny more often than that.

I don't even care about a sugar momma I honestly just wanna hook up with older women, milfs pretty much. But I have no idea where to start and where to look.
Tried most common datings apps like Tinder, Happn, Badoo and Hitwe but most women there are just really ugly or don't even have pics. Tinder had the best ones but is also the one with the least women, at least where I live.