What is the highest resolution video out there?

The best I've found is 864x480. Anybody have a 1280x720? An user said he had one but didn't have the link.

I'm trying to figure out if Brenton hit pic related, but can't tell from the shitty version I have.

Attached: 1552977518006.jpg (3269x1814, 496K)

Other urls found in this thread:

seed07.bitchute.com/QAKA3Kwgj50g/7H7t8M9L7VKc.mp4
anonfile.com/rfXdr5x0b8/or_1_1_mp4
anonymousfiles.io/xJda8uM8/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shit resolution and they are still worried. You can guarantee there is a frame 313 they don't want the public to have a hold of.

Attached: DN1GRK8WkAAraK6.jpg large.jpg (900x900, 121K)

I don't think you can find a 720p version that isn't just an upscale.

Who cares? The only high-res copy in existence is at a poe lease station.

>17 minute shooting in broad daylight on a fairly busy street
>This slow of a police response
Nothing to see here.

That's gonna be evidence at his trial, so at least Brenton gets to see it I guess

dude it's on video

???????????????????

the low quality gives it more soul. HD would make it soulless.

Attached: 1528996161460[1].png (1082x435, 229K)

shut up queer

also,
>slow police response
>country without niggers
pick two

that's totally Jewish what you just said

>slow police response
>country without niggers
Yeah, like you said - shut up queer.

>y the police no show up huuuh?
>be NZ police
>getting dick sucked in majority white country
>everyone else is chilled out
>WE HAVE REPORTS OF A GUNMAN
>n-nani?!
>shitsself for 5 minutes panicking with little experience on what to do

schizoids, I swear.

the shooting was obvs fake b/c the cops took long to get there. that video was CGI

Where would one even go to see the video?

imagine strapping a gopro to your head to stream your local mass murder on facebook, but people still say it's fake..why is it mostly mutt posters believing in these absurd theories, is it IQ related?

They listen to Alex Jones

The church was in the heart of a residential area so the actors had to play dead and wait for the fake ambulances with fake medical personnel to take them to fake hospitals and fake morgues. Then the molemen came in and removed all the props so none were found. The cops were fake, they were actually grey space aliens. It was all a lizardman psy-op, fucking scaleskins

Attached: scaleskins.jpg (625x352, 63K)

holy shit I think you're onto something. We gotta get this out to the InfoWarriors!

Take your lips of that Jew cock Fritz... you're about 5 years away from the Caliphate.

because the people saying this are retarded kids who have never fired a gun before and think they know everything about guns because they play video games

Best Ive seen was on a .pk domain. Was 720p I think.

we had our last truck of peace in 2016, we have around 4k murders per year while you have cities topping 50+ on a weekend..did you actually believe those shills?
>state of mutt
You low-IQ inbreds have become a burden to western civilization user.

This is coming from someone who has deployed to Iraq. Why was the barrel not smoking? Serious question. Not even a hint of heat coming from that despite the amount of rounds he pumped through it and the amount of time he did it in.

Why aren’t these people screaming, running, crying? 99.9% of people are going to panic as soon as they hear a gunshot, and trust me they definitely heard that shotgun and AR ringing. So why are these people just standing there waiting to die?

This is a serious question, not trying to shit on anyone. Just want your explanation.

this

Attached: nobloodinNZ.png (498x281, 191K)

I think someone needs to redo it with a 4k camera

Attached: 1552754081431.jpg (955x767, 71K)

Why did it go mute at around 3:05? What did he say while it was muted?

our police force has literally never dealt with a situation like this before

You kikes are literally fooling nobody. Nobody here would even reference Jones. You are far too easy to spot.

yo post the 864 one, I thought mine was the best out there.

anonfile.com/rfXdr5x0b8/or_1_1_mp4

They heard shots at the entry of the mosque. Their natural reaction was shock / playing dead / hiding / acting like a herd..how could they imply it wasn't a drive-by or a rushed attack, how should they imply this guy intended to stay for another 10 minutes? they may have thought an attacker would shoot at the entrance and then simply leave like many attacks play out, also they didn't know if he may attempt to circle the building and wait for people jumping outside..how would they know there aren't several attackers? Regarding muzzle smoke: would it be even visible on a compressed video like that? Remember the discussion about the socks of one victim being red/white when he walks in and turn blue when he walks out?

moleman spotted. you wont fool us.

oy vey
pay them shekels cunt

I thought you cunts were banned from here?

Not eveyone lives in a african warzone

>our police force has literally never dealt with a situation like this before
What is the "Aramoana massacre"?

you will risk getting in prison for one video kill yourself

Attached: davmr4c-b2fe73fc-93c8-4fbf-853e-2ecd850573f3.png (600x600, 1.66M)

a generation ago ya daft yank
most of the lads on the line weren't even born when it happened

Is that gun loaded with armor piercing HONK?

hail Golden Dawn

how many police families want to go fatherless because of some sperg kiwi video? Even if they Rodger Stone me someone's not gonna see daddy the next morning

Attached: 1406083242664.jpg (512x384, 40K)

look at his flag. no prison for share video.

already got that one, op is talking about a better res version.

You schizoid numbnuts, the shooting was meant to be fake but Tarrant brought a real gun. That's why he got arrested and didn't flee to Israel.

yeah im in the united states too, so if i was arrested for sharing this totally legal video, id probably kill the people who arrested me.

cause it'd be kidnapping

>getting in prison for one video
even in UK this ain't happening

no daddy for you son

I am OP

Okay mister deployed to Iraq, have you ever been on a range? He fired a few magazines. You can fire hundreds of rounds before it starts to smoke, in fact the gas plug will usually choke up before the barrel starts smoking and you'll have to cock it manually between rounds

something that happened 30 years ago

>'New Zealand had 39 gun homicides between 2010 and 2015'
tell me how many did you have last year? Tone down your autism and understand what he said is spot on despite
>dat muh aromoana
in the year 1990!!!!! faggot, fucking halfpape contrarian seriously

We've been instilled the right against government tyranny. They can't Roger Stone us all, and once we figure that out, we will once again stand over our "rulers"

Attached: 1498756136078.jpg (750x953, 152K)

This. I couldn't tell if I was looking at Fortnite footage or real life.

It was a bad rip, there are rips with the audio. He says something like "Let's wait a couple minutes lads"
I assume he wanted the mosque to fill up a bit more. Or he was ahead of schedule with his other mossad assets.

It looks like he caught a couple of pellets

That's not an excuse. Your country still gained experience with an active shooter, and within that time should have budgeted the tools and personnel required and been trained to immediately respond to such situations. That said, law enforcement is primarily full of cowardice leeches of the system that crave power, so it's no surprise regardless of nationality that they will fail to perform their duties a majority of the time when it matters.

Attached: IMG_5145.jpg (640x2090, 263K)

These

Attached: IMG_5146.jpg (781x440, 60K)

Look at my ansbachian blood

Attached: IMG_20190228_163912.jpg (1920x2560, 1.71M)

I wonder if he was just internally psyching himself up. Killing 50+ people and ruining your life forever can't be an easy decision to make.

someone or some people trying to muddy the waters to make any questioning of the event seem schizo. same with flat earthers.

Attached: schizo1.png (999x1164, 261K)

The first time I saw it was on the live stream site and it had a bit higher quality than all these others I'm seeing. I forgot the link, it disappeared from existence..

Attached: 1552611691394.gif (372x323, 1.99M)

>Nobody from here would reference Jones
Yet they do all the time newfag.

not your place low-IQ boomer, leave

anyone got the one where he pops the woman and drives her over?

does anyone else wonder what exactly all the yang bots are doing shilling this 'fake video cgi false flag' narrative?

are they trying to convince people that its not possible or are they trying to convince people that everyone that says "false flag" must be crazy?

Top kek

>tell me how many did you have last year?
Don't know and don't care. I'm just waiting for the end. Didn't expect anyone to get butthurt over that post, but I'm pleasantly surprised. Take your meds, Hans... and preferably overdose on them.

bsckol.mp4 - 68.3 MB (71,717,944 bytes) / Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 648x360 30fps 493kbps [V: h264 main L3.0, yuv420p, 648x360, 493 kb/s]

This is the original, period. All others have be re-encoded and therefore always lose at least some quality. Also, all resolution upgrades are shit, you are better off with zooming with your media player.

>muh police response
>kills 50 people, injures 50 in 5 minutes
>thinking someone called the police and got all of the information across to them the moment he started shooting
Even giving it a 1 minute period between the shooting beginning and a phone call, a 4 minute response is asking for a lot.

Attached: 1552868453633.png (640x640, 362K)

does anyone have the full video but without the audio cut at around 3 minutes? if yes, link, unless all the 17 minutes long ones have it

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 1552868861983.jpg (1072x849, 243K)

Yet Brenton showed his relentless warrior spirit. He didn't hesitate one bit. I was wondering if he was going to shoot that woman in the street the first time I watched. Even Dylann Roof let some woman go because he didn't want to kill her. But not Brenton, that cheeky cunt!

do you have a link to it?

Dunno, mine was just a literal statement some retard made.

Attached: fortnite or reality.jpg (2500x600, 235K)

wait are you saying they're falseflagging a falseflag?
god I just don't know what to believe anymore, Jow Forums is fucking cancer

all the links i had of bsckol.mp4 are down already, they are really after this video. i will try to find one for you wait a bit....

see wait a bit i will see if i can find a new link...

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 5K)

The station is at most 5 min away.

ok thanks

Link???

360 degree camera so we can watch in VR

found one!

i tested it myself and no problem

see

like the 3rd of 4th time I've posted it in the thread:

dont bother its upscale. see and

what does he say at 10:15?

''looks like we wont get to burn it today boys?''

he seems to get pissed off at something when he runs back to the car and grabs the second gun. does anyone know why he abandoned his plan to use the gas canisters?

B A S E D

the audio doesn't cut out. fucking sick. thanks user!

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Maybe not enough time? He wanted to burn it when the "I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE" song comes on but it was too late. He had to run because police

>17 minute shooting in broad daylight
>first shot starts at around 6:37
>first sight of a gun is at 6:29
>perpetrator leaves the scene at 12:28
>can clearly hear more sirens at 15:20

>17minute
you're either the 'american education' meme walking among us, or you didn't even watch the fucking video because you're a fucking pussy

I swear people should be forced to pass an IQ test whenever they try posting on this site, just so we can get rid of all those low IQ niggers

yeah i just watched, later on when hes driving away he says he should have stayed longer and there was time for the fuel

he must have thought the cops were coming earlier than they did

Yeah, don't bother with this one. It's upscale and has the audio missing. We should stop passing that one around and go with the complete original

yeah he does say something later on about there being way too many people, and more than expected
he wanted to make sure they were all dead rather than start the fire, it was one or the other, guess he had an estimation on how long it'd take the cops to get there as well

Fucking based, thank you user.

Attached: 1552633291991.png (540x397, 396K)

yes, pass around the original instead.

That's why he had Gas Gas Gas. To burn the mosque to the Fire song and escape to Gas Gas Gas but it probably happened like you said