You're so afriad that you want others to feel afraid too

It's really just fear-games you're feeling. You've convinced yourself (or rather others from 50,80,100 ago, have lured you into convincing yourself) that the world is all terror based, a massive scary battle impending; but that's just the politics of fear.

You want others in your world view, OR to be SCARED by your symbols/world-view so much; you want others to be like YOU so much; that - you can't even see how comfy everything really is.

You can see the good, for looking to be scared, and looking to see a world full of bad.

That's not to say there's not bad in the world. There is bad; the politics of fear is bad, and the fear and terror based games are bad.

You're just not seeing the world right. You're seeing a selective fear-based strategy work in some very unhelpful, shitty ways. Well; good luck if you're committing your life to that!

Sounds like a waste, if you ask me.

Attached: flag.jpg (2048x1536, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nosharia.wordpress.com/list-of-muslim-majority-countries-with-sectstategovernment/
worldatlas.com/articles/countries-that-follow-sharia-law.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you got a license for that post?

I'm Australian, I DGAF about your basic bitch race problems Yankie; you can't run a civil nation - that's not the worlds fault dummies.

Attached: pile-of-shit-on-the-road1.jpg (512x334, 94K)

but you want Jow Forums to give a fuck about your post? get the fuck off here you cuck.

Anti-hate propaganda is where security and stability is at.

Racists can't handle reasonable discussion.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 3.32.00 PM.png (1168x519, 130K)

You ain't Jow Forums, Jow Forums is just human beings from all around the globe dummy.

It ain't nuthin but a place to talk.

>literal beheadings
>don't fight it
>just let it happen

Pakistani rape gangs in Australia soon, just watch out for them.

how is literally pointless shooting going to stop that? desu it would probably only worsen the problem. Beheadings are the result of ANOTHER hate-filled ideology jihadism. All hate-filled ideologies must be rejected, this is how we can stop the beheadings.

Man this reddit campaign is really getting tedious. Because of you this cool thread about steak was wiped. I really wanted to read that.

Truth

Random American cares so much about IS beheading nusayri soldiers, for some reason

The vast majority of the world's societies are quite uncomfy, user.

>All hate-filled ideologies must be rejected

Alright I'll bite. How do we reject the hate-filled ideology of 'jihadism' to the point no one gets beheaded anymore?
Describe what to do and how the head chopping stops.

Nothing. You cannot do anything, because you will never kill Islam.

“When the Lord inspired the angels (saying) I am with you. So make those who believe stand firm. I will throw fear into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Then smite the necks and smite of them each finger.” (8:12)

Jihad is apart of Islam, and you will never separate the two

pic related.

If you're not secure with a global web of interlaced security apparatus trying to protect you: YOU NEVER WILL BE YOU INSECURE FREAK...

....the problem is no the world how it is. The problem is elsewhere.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 7.46.58 PM.png (227x153, 15K)

How come we don't see any finger smiting?

The problem is Americans tend to feel very insecure in general; because their govenrment offers them very little. It seems to hate the people and providing services and rights to them.

It started as a conservative trend. It's your fuck up, not ours.

They probably do it, they just don’t record it. Less exciting

>you will never take our beheadings

Ok Achmed, see you and your cousins on CNN.

through unity. If enough people care, we can force the issue into the public sphere of discourse and force the government to crack down on muslim violence in western countries. This wouldn't prevent it happening in muslim countries, but through a united western front in diplomacy, the west can put immense pressure on allies and neutrals in the region to put up a hardline to their jihadis. Muslim terrorism hurts their own societies more than they do our own. There are literally terrorist attacks every single day in some of those countries. Ensuring peace will increase stability, something these governments would like.

OP thinks history started at 1989 lmao
imagine being this fucking bluepilled ahaha

Attached: mfwop.jpg (910x606, 75K)

Yeah you go on ahead, every democide in history was conducted by a state government against unarmed civilians. We're going to keep our crazy thing going awhile longer thanks.

>the west can put immense pressure on allies and neutrals in the region to put up a hardline to their jihadis

they literally already do that, USA orders shia militants, PKK, YPG and other murtad groups to fight the Muslims while they never put boots on the ground like cowards

>Muslim terrorism hurts their own societies more than they do our own

Not really, it may look that way from the outside but in reality it is Sunnis vs Shias which are two separate religions. Both sides do not view eachother as allies, and there will always be fighting

why do people on this board love to talk shit about something they know jack fucking shit about
jihad means 'holy struggle' and it represents a muslim's struggle in their faith despite all odds
it was only used as a term of war during the attempts to eradicate islam and its followers by pagans and during the crusades.
and yet you christcucks love to reee 'deus vult' like you're some badass,
you're not, its just edgy and you have no basis of anything you say in no objective rational

jihadis are created by western intervention and the ruins that are left behind. A cycle of poverty and a feeling of worthlessness turns this into hatred against foreigners. Much like nazis actually. Muslim societies have to be rebuilt with strong governments, this will vastly reduce the threat of terrorism. Man is motivated by material conditions, far more than mere ideology. Ideology simply feeds off poverty.

>force the government to crack down on muslim violence in western countries.

Yea expand on this, this sounds suspiciously like shooting, possibly drone striking, could be wrong.

Found an image from what appears to be jihadi training footage of finger smiting techniques.

Attached: FingerSmiting.jpg (640x425, 17K)

drone strikes and military action in other countries will not solve the problem. These are how jihadism even became a problem in the first place. Cracking down on muslim violence in western countries means closing the borders to certain countries, removing all jihadi cells, but most importantly to force a complete integration of the muslims currently in western nations.

>You're so afriad that you want others to feel afraid too.
SJW pseudo-psychological coping.

Yes, I know you are very proud of your poverty and struggle. Your Struggle right?

Your struggle...

....hmmmm, maybe you could liek - write a book about "Your struggle"

lol... fascists pretending to know anything about democracy is always good for a laugh.

Attached: r8KiSjsm_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28K)

let me ask you if jihad was just your “personal struggle” how did islam spread to the land you’re in right now? Through “struggling in their faith”? No one denies Jihad of the nafs but you deny jihad of fighting because you are a weak kuffar pleaser.

The Prophet SAW said “The best jihad is the one in which your horse is slain and your blood is spilled”.

Attached: 089A1E17-10C3-4BEA-A174-D4FDEC4C6C3D.jpg (552x931, 100K)

It's not a waste. Not at all. The niggers don't buy emotional support guns when they feel safe. You have to keep them scared like little girls all the time.

Attached: 5bb5ec5a2400005000981174.jpg (466x626, 49K)

it can apply to all hate filled ideologies, SJWism, jihadism, nazism, etc. I don't think its fear, as in being afraid of others. I think its fear of helplessness in the face of great change and uncertainty in ones future.

shut the fuck up cuck. democracy is cancer and people like you are the reason why this country is such a shithole

What do you integrate them in? Are you talking about full integration like mixing with them? Or simply current integration like tolerating them.

Attached: lovely.webm (720x576, 2.96M)

Based. Love, dont hate. Also, pray for the world, because those in power, those who bang nation vs nation, race vs race, are answering to the enemies of God.

>democracy is cancer

what are you stupid?

Maximizing free autonomy whilst MINIMIZING damage to each others free autonomy is THE GOAL and STANDARD to which ALL SOCIETIES can be MEASURED.

Attached: F.jpg (1224x1224, 224K)

>A cycle of poverty and a feeling of worthlessness turns this into hatred against foreigners

Majority of jihadi movements are created by the natives (Majority of the commanders of IS were Iraqi) but most of the soldiers were foreigners from almost every country, and the Iraqis welcomed them. It has nothing to do with nationalism.

>Man is motivated by material conditions, far more than mere ideology. Ideology simply feeds off poverty.

As the Prophet May peace and blessings be upon him said, “By Allah if they put the sun in my right hand and the moon in my left on condition that I abandon this course, until Allah has made me victorious, or I perish therein, I would not abandon it."

why though? Are you scared that they are going to kill you or your family? If so, then you are fulfilling your own fear.

if democracy is cancer, what do you propose as an alternative? totalitarianism? If so, I doubt you would like it.

>mob rule
>free autonomy
pick one
freedom

The nigger stabs you and takes your wallet, the Muslim blows the place up, and the Jew was the one who handed the nigger the knife and the Muslim the bomb.

some ideas:
>banning religious wear in public
>national languages must be adopted
>break down 'no-go' zones
>compulsory education in national schools
>holding welfare benefits unless they comply

it can be done if there is enough support for it. Some will leave ofc, but those who stay must conform. This along with strict borders and no more middle eastern interventions, will end the problem of jihadism in the west in less than a generation.

The Prophet (may luck be a lady) also said " She does not bleed from her slit yet, so I will slide my wiener between her thighs."

Damn nigga, you expected me to read ALL THAT SHIT by You?

>be me
>NEET chillin' at home on a monday morning
>wake up to private number calling
>backtosleep.jpeg
>go about my day
>Lil Bro texts me
"Yo are you alright?"
>wtf.webm
>tell him I'm fine what's up
"The RCMP just called me looking for you"
>check my voicemail
>it's RCMP asking me to call them back
>Call them back
"Hello, user. are you at user address"
>Wtf_Intensifies.webm
>RCMP show up
>start questioning me about some chatroom I've never been on
>Say i have the same birthday as someone who made a suicide threat that goes to my uni
>WasntMeByShaggy.MP3
>Police name drop username and website
>wut.png
>Police seem suspicious
"Well even if it isn't you, hopefully you have someone you can talk to about this because sometimes our presence can be triggering"
>RCMP Leave
>Dad calling
"Why did the RCMP Call me?"
>tell him what they said
>Dad says its weird, can tell he wants to say more

What did they mean by this? Checked out the forum they were talking about. User has been permabanned since mid-Feb and Suicide threat was beginning of Jan. Why are they "following up" on this now...????

Attached: 4965208b3b26ff4d33e9270e76d7ec05.jpg (599x797, 66K)

The Mexican makes you some nachos and offers to sell you some coke but not in a pushy way.

also, dude was posting all sorts of crazy shit about calls to violence against police, politicians and the rich
>Don't worry you're not in trouble
Anyone else get a surprise bacon roastie visit today??

Attached: image_part_002.jpg (1080x1080, 203K)

>rats and roaches scurrying about your house at night
>call exterminator
>"OH WHATS WRON XENOPHOBE ARE YOU ARAAAAIDD OF A LITTLE CULTURAL ENRICHMENT"

thats how dumb u r OP

>jihadi movements are created by the natives
>from almost every country
yes and they were united by their opposition to western interventions, which destroy their countries, topple their strong, secular governments and lead to said cycle of poverty that makes people susceptible to self-defeating ideologies.

>that quote
that vast majority of muslims do not support jihadi violence, so this doesn't apply. Why would they when the majority of attacks and deaths occur in their own countries.

and the white nationalist shoots them, which leads to more justification for these other groups to do the same to you. The solution is to attack the root cause of these group's violence: their material and cultural conditions.

Live in an ultra-liberal part of canada. Super vocal in class with what could be misconstrued as extreme views aka race isn't a social construct and chopping off your weiner doesn't make you a lady. How double gunshot suicided am I?

Nice projection, cunt.

>that vast majority of muslims do not support jihadi violence, so this doesn't apply. Why would they when the majority of attacks and deaths occur in their own count

doesn’t matter, look through history, the Muslims fighting were always few in number heavily outnumbered by the kuffar and still won.

this is why 60,000 Iraqi soldiers fled like rats to 700 Muslims and gave them Mosul without a fight. Because the Iraqi soldiers were fighting for nothing but their western puppet government, they don’t want to die for nothing. while the Muslims were fighting for a divine cause, and wanted to die for their Lord.

Even if there’s just one muslim left that believes in jihad, there is hope.

given nothing changes in regards to how races are all treated equal, or how we have functional welfare programs, muslim birthrates will never go significantly down, and white birthrates will never go significantly up

therefore, even just a handful of muslims will eventually overtake any white population, and as they always do in their own countries, will instill sharia law, because the minority of them who are radical, exercise their will in this regard far more than the nonradicals will to stop them

this should all be common sense, literally the only way this wont happen is if society collapses from global warming or some shit. and the same goes for latinos. but not blacks, they abort their kids enough to not really grow in population size, or hardly at all

Is jihadism your only problem then? Ethnic problems and such is just nothing.
>You integrate them by mixing the tribes.
(something that neither you nor they would want as it would mean that you look just a bit different, but they would be gone)
or
>You remove them
>/make them guests
Meaning that they would be treated nicely by the host people but not given curtain rights. Like voting. Instead of given benefits when they have kids, you give them nothing OR even penalize for having more than 2-3 kids.

The more ethnic/cultural/religious diversity you have, the less unity you will get. We dont have such a big problem with jihadis(yet), but there is an ethnic conflict between bulgars and gypsies. Less between other minorities because most of them are other europeans. Still, the more diverse you get, the worse it gets.

Also, we should get our military out of their countries. Would make things easier for all. Just a suggestion.

>we stop beheadings by just completely ignoring it and hoping it goes away

i mean, not allowing jews to make us bomb them in their own countries would be a start, but clearly thats impossible

FUCKING FUCK NIGGERS FUUUUUUUUCK NIGGGGGERS NIGGER NIGGGER NIGGERS

this but unironically

>as they always do in their own countries, will instill sharia law
there are only 8 countries that have installed sharia law, 8 out of 47 majority muslim countries.
nosharia.wordpress.com/list-of-muslim-majority-countries-with-sectstategovernment/
two of those were as a result of US intervention, and two others are held up as american 'allies'
worldatlas.com/articles/countries-that-follow-sharia-law.html

>literally the only way this wont happen is if society collapses
or we can close the borders and integrate the muslims currently in western nations with aggressive cultural policies, enforced by threat of government action and revocation of welfare.

>The solution is to attack the root cause of these group's violence: their material and cultural conditions.

>"we need mo money fo dem programs"

yeah, heard that one before
you believe poverty is the reason why a nigger is 12 times as likely to kill a white as vice versa?

you're a fucking race traitor dumbass

your little social experiment will be the end of humanity, but not until after hundreds of thousands, if not millions of deaths with the blood on your hands, and half of them have already occured

the only reason islam continues to exist is because we feel sorry for you and hold back from glassing your entire worthless section of the planet

I think jihadism and racial problems both have the same root causes, jihadism is a bit more of a threat thanks to western interventions.

>Instead of given benefits when they have kids, you give them nothing OR even penalize for having more than 2-3 kids.
this, the West must be aggressive in integration. This is the only way to keep our cultures and peoples intact.

>not allowing jews to make us bomb them in their own countries would be a start
its not impossible. It starts with democratic change. Politicians rely on public support for anything, that is why the concept of falseflags exist. If there is enough public resistance to western intervention, they must listen.

Gandhi bro is that you?

>literal beheadings
Organized by CIA.

>you believe poverty is the reason why a nigger is 12 times as likely to kill a white as vice versa?
I do, blacks are more likely to kill whites because poverty creates a mindset of scarcity, of us-vs-them. Its the same for white nats, jihadis, etc. The cultural problems of the blacks has been ingrained into them from ages of backwardness. Bringing them out of poverty will, over time, lessen these behaviors. Can you seriously believe that middle to upper class blacks are likely to be blood-thirsty thugs?

>vice versa
whites have more stable and really, better cultural behaviors than blacks. How could you expect less when blacks are literally at the lowest of the lower classes? I know we don't like to admit it, but slavery was a amssive thing for blacks. Whites went throught it as well, but not at the massive scale that blacks went through. Our blacks (AAs) are almost entirely from the stock of slaves.

>jihadis are created by western intervention and the ruins that are left behind
yeah just ingore the unprovoked islam attacks from hundred years ago, illiterate sand nigger faggot

>unprovoked islam attacks from hundred years ago
Good lord, we have a witness!

Attached: nice.jpg (408x612, 25K)

niggers set whites on fire with gasoline and bludgeon in the heads of our children just to mug them for the money in their pockets, you sit here "oh, well, see, they have a mindset of scarcity because we dont give them enough money and they're just so oppressed"

assuming you're white, as conditions worsen, you'll be happy to just stand in the face of more evidence of racism being real just prove what a morally superior cum sipping faggot you are

you're a waste of time, whatever you are. you're probably a nigger. i sure hope you are, id hate you less than if you were some smug white race traitor piece of shit

>unprovoked islam attacks from hundred years ago
people are people. There have been plenty of unprovoked attacks, invasions, and occupations from all groups of people, white and non-whites. The rise of muslim empires is not a better indicator of 'ideological aggression' than Gengis Khan's conquests of Asia, and Napoleon's of Europe.

it is not fear what i feel it is hate and disgust

you could of just said .....y`all are sheeps

>we dont give them enough money and they're just so oppressed
this has nothing to do with giving them money and even so I think some money is worth it if children are no longer "bludgeon in the heads". As for oppression, what if whites were the ones who were enslaved en masse and brought to Africa or some other continent? These conditions would harm the white race as a whole and create cultural problems that affect them for centuries.

>as conditions worsen
and what are these conditions that worsen? They are economic and structural. The race war will not come because blacks hate whites so intensly or vice versa. It will come when the economy collapses and people fall to hopelessness and the need to survive in awful conditons.

>smug
there is no smugness here. And the truth is not hatred.

>what i feel it is hate and disgust
its the same thing. You hate these people because you believe they are violent subhumans who want to kill whites. That is fear.

i dont even hate muslims i hate the people who let them in
i can understand why these people want to live here after all white men did build it

why do you hate the people who let them in? Is it just what I said in this post . If so there is no difference between hating the leaders and hating muslims.

Truth man