Where to go to escape degeneracy

After seeing how New Zealand and its PM responded to the recent situation, it's really set me back on my plans to move to New Zealand.
With the blatant censorship and clear cuckery present in NZ, there's no way I could live there now, and NZ was pretty much my only option for "non cucked" place to live and escape from the fall of the west.

Where is left to go? I can't think of anywhere now.

Attached: 1.png (5000x5000, 363K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vJP5XGFbcUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tvagoD8T0u4
thebalancecareers.com/can-a-non-u-s-citizen-join-the-united-states-military-3354092
youtu.be/f7sYvNNKIPY
youtube.com/watch?v=JwPoUnw3JZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Italy

Mars

>Where to go to escape degeneracy
Not here!!

Attached: Tuco.jpg (327x365, 59K)

If you are white go to some Eastern European country or northern Mexico, castizas Will fall like flies for you only because you are white (and British)

Saudi Arabia.

escape to one of the French Polynesian islands and live a simple life.

Yeah I hear Pitcairn is the place to go.

According to the shooter, he Choose NZ because he wanted to show US (yes us on the chans) there is nowhere safe for us anymore, we're being taken over and he wanted us to instead arm up and well... prepare for action to say the least.

England. Switzerland.

Unironically Israel

Read the fucking manifesto. The USA is the only place to be when the shit hits the fan. Come here and buy a gun you son of a bitch

>all these retards buying into 56% memes not saying America

Just pick one of our many 90% white states like vermont and uncuck yourself for real.

Why would he go to a minority white country that is also the most degenerate country in the world?

Islamic State

Don't come here bro, America is your only non cucked option. At least half the country aren't a bunch of fags there

>meme flag
fuck off

We should unironically flood with whites the sandy shitholes countries and turn them into prosperous utopia's and repeat south Africa

Eh I always thought Adamstown looked like a nice place to fuck off to for a couple decades, I'd build a cabin on top of the hills

Don't get mutthurt over facts

>Read the fucking manifesto.
Im from bongistan, where the hell am I going to find it to be able to read it? I don't have a manifesto loicense

Switzerland‘s ok i guess.
If you‘re a healthy young male, you get military training and a weapon anyways.
Most just steal some ammunition to take home, so basically every capable young man is armed and trained here.

>Memeflag thinks it has an opinion

Attached: MemeflagMemri2.png (900x635, 546K)

I posted it in your thread you bitch now you have to read it and then come over here
bitch

Attached: 1552681458203.jpg (3523x8191, 2.8M)

is that the entirety of it? If so, cheers bud

Switzerland.

You can't run from the jew user.

Learn to drive stick-shift. Get ready for real life Mad Max

If its based on western values you can guarentee its cucked in 2019

Why won't somebody do something?

Fellow britbong here. Recently moved to Straya with my partner thinking it would be at least a little better. The thing is these places in some ways are better than back in blighty, but it's still all in all essentially shit. They are just as hardcore on licenses and the left are fucking rampant.

Don't leave the land of your ancestors. Stand your ground.

Are you me?

Move to america you dumb fucking lime. Just don't vote for lefties

LOL those are both basically Israel

or you can just go buy ammo, when I was last in CH I was shooting pistols, semi-auto rifles and full auto. People don't need to steal ammo no guns.

youtube.com/watch?v=vJP5XGFbcUQ

The only escape is Jesus.

>Ye must be born again.

-Jesus Christ (John 3:7)

Your worldview and perspective are jaded. You'll never be happy no matter where you move until you fix yourself.

>With the blatant censorship and clear cuckery present in NZ, there's no way I could live there now, and NZ was pretty much my only option for "non cucked" place to live and escape from the fall of the west.

I had this exact same plan. And now I don't.

Attached: 1544926762574.jpg (3600x3000, 1.05M)

Christmas Island

Moldova is a cool place

Lots of hoes

Estonia

I don't know if you've been keeping up to date with your immigration policies, but America only takes indian, chink and mexican immigrants now. Literally the only way to do it if you're white is to marry an American, the trashiest women in the entire world.

Chile, Uruguay, Hungary, Italy, Japan, random Pacific islands, the Jewish police state Caribbean islands (Aruba, Curacao, etc.), Nicaragua, err.... I'm just speaking in terms of where you'd be left alone.

lol have you met South Americans? They're sluts at age 11

rural usa

Same, NZ seemed chill and decent with their gun laws, but it seems they're even worse cucks than us.
Fuck moving there.

The woods

England, lolz. Also take note that most of the English youth dedicate the whole lives trying to emulate being a nigger.

just come here illegally, next dem will pardon you

youtube.com/watch?v=tvagoD8T0u4

Build treasures in heaven. For this life ends. We come into this world. And we take nothing with us. The only thing that matters is what we do for Jesus Christ.

We must be born again.

>Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

-John 14:6

Glory to God

If you may want in the middle of the shit show go to US
If you want something more chill either go to swiss or poland. I would have suggested also Italy but there are still problems w/ immigrants

Fuck that, I have dignity unlike the average third-worlder

>If you may want in the middle of the shit show go to US
It may be the middle of the shitshow but it will also likely be one of the few places where armed conflict kicks off in large numbers. If you want to exile yourself to an island prison to watch the world decay around you like some sort of defeatist, then do it. Alternatively you can come here and get fit.
Fair enough, if you are young enough you can enlist in military or go college route. If too old for either your only bet is to marry an american woman, which while not a hard prospect it is necessary.

>At least half the country aren't a bunch of fags there
>half

Attached: med_1527131527_image.jpg (548x500, 46K)

are you trying to get my bruv beheaded?

Don't you need a Green Card for the military?

thebalancecareers.com/can-a-non-u-s-citizen-join-the-united-states-military-3354092

What state would you recommend?

Seems Alaska isn't an option if you don't have a job lined up and Motana/Idaho is being overwhelmed by Californian faggots.

What's the best state in the Deep South?

Lots of spics use this and even some Caribbean negroes. I was extremely butthurt about it in basic when I found out.

I'm laughing imagining how seething mad the Jews will be if they find nationalist whites from other countries use it to get into the country. Expect Orwellian measures to police racist thoughtcrime in the military very soon.

Not Texas. It is shifting blue. I asked about this but I was thinking about countries, not states. Does anyone have ideas?

Kentucky is beautiful. Georgia and Alabama and Mississippi are filled with niggers. Arkansas near the Ozarks is pretty. Tennessee too. The Carolinas...

I'm a Texas user living in a semi-rural suburb of Houston.

Thinking about getting deeper into the local countryside for now. Long term thinking about Northern Idaho, or Alaska, or Wyoming, or Montana. But another part of me starts to seethe with rage about having to leave the perfect Texas weather just to live a decent life. We'll see where fate takes me.

The link says you still need a Green Card.

>What state would you recommend?
Anywhere in the circled red region is generally very white. Spattering of mexicans but nowhere near CA/NZ/NV/TX tier goblin farms. I haven't seen a black person in several months and have only seen a handful of mexicans. The natives are shitheads but mainly keep to their reservations.
>Alaska
Alaska is good country but very difficult living if you dont have friends/family/loads of money.
>deep south
Get as rural as possible, there are loads of gated suburbs based around lakes that make for good communities. Any cities are groid lands.
See above
>Get into the country
And get military training lol

its very kek worthy, bong man can take a trip to us embassy for more info
The USA is in a time of war so you are open to enlist and apply for citizenship immediately. Talk to /meg/ on Jow Forums for more details but the standard operating procedure is
>get student visa
>get off plane
>walk into a recruiters office
>tell them you want to enlist
Recruiters are basically the lawyers of the military world, they will shuffle and bend as many things as possible to get a positive outcome for their client (you)

Attached: bestusa.jpg (1351x741, 123K)

And what about cities for getting started with money and what not?

If I ever manage to get to the US, my end goal would be to become a homesteader, homeschool my kids and partake in occasional hunting & fishing. But before that I'd have to save up money and get my credit rating in order.

>And what about cities for getting started with money and what not?
Depends highly on your skill set but look into salt lake city, cheyenne, kansas city and boise. Between those 4 you should be able to find a fit for just about any skillset.

AVOID DENVER
AVOID MINNEAPOLIS/ST PAUL
AVOID THE PACIFIC NORTH WEST
AVOID THE NORTH EAST (exception being maine)

Micronesia

Kentucky's governor is a fucking moron and the heroin problem is everywhere. Louisville is shockingly cool to visit though.

Every governor is a moron.

Aussie here. I am 99% ready to move to the Northern US (N Dakota maybe... Somewhere cold... Less niggers...) and start collecting firearms. But my wife is not keen.

Yeah, I'll second this. Australia is basically a communist state now, annexed by China. Definitely not a place for the free spirited to live.

OP here.

I think the shooter unironically was playing 4D chess.
I justr ead he chose NZ to hilight that nowhere is safe from the downfall of the west, and thne entire situation and response from NZ echoed and confirmed his words like pottery. If this didn't happen I might have moved to NZ next year.

>Kentucky's governor is a fucking moron

In what way?

Attached: pro-life vs pro abortion.jpg (1281x2731, 808K)

There's nowhere left to run. Realising this is one of the biggest redpills.

Attached: 1523312714968.png (700x525, 807K)

Dont do ND, ND is quite literally worst of the good states unless your career is oil/gas based. Take a vacation here in the summer, make sure you hit the the area of WY south of yellowstone (jackson hole, afton, etc) and the black hills of SD. Both of those are pretty wife friendly regions since its all cute towns, nature and animals.

Finland because no censory on almost anything and white master race

Attached: xThnNT3u_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

By the way, mate. Which of the Southern states would you consider to be most 'reactionary' and unapologetically (Neo-)Confederate?

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1135x1600, 292K)

White Alabama? Dunno myself... Maybe even South Carolina until recently

In my experience they are all more or less the same

Noted. I thought that maybe Georgia and Mississippi since they have the most explicitly Confederate flags.
youtu.be/f7sYvNNKIPY

>South Carolina until recently
What happened?

They are really black. Any whites left there have to be cucked or mad or something. Maybe some native will chime in, but... any Confederate pockets are rare compared to other states where whole areas will be covered in the rebel flag. They're also poor as shit. Georgia has some nice white areas though... I think

South Carolina has seen a lot of people from the north move there because it's cheap and pleasant. Same with Virginia and North Carolina..

Yeah all are about the same. I guess maybe the white population of Texas might be slightly more reactionary than the white elements of other states. However that is more than balanced out by the fact that Texas is going to go blue before any other southern state.

Honestly the more I think about this stuff the more I realize the Jews are GOAT strategists. Every single country, state, city or locality which has some sort of advantage making it appealing to nationalist people will invariably get hit with some wave of immigration or some extremely demoralizing sodomite law. You end up in a world with no good places to live, only some places which are marginally less bad.

See

There is no escape. No matter where you run or hide, the decay of civilization will find you. Stand your ground and fight back against it.

There are somalis and californians in Idaho, Oregon used to be a white utopia (hell niggers were banned from living there until the 20s) and in the past ten years it's been invaded by californians and spics... Err, Wyoming is all Coloradan diaspora... Even Maine and New England is shipping in diversity drones...

Hah, the reason is that a culturally cohesive community can actually agree to enact political change. Jews and bankers work better with a false paradigm

I presume Texans don't identify as much with the CSA though, since they have their own particular (secessionist) identity with the Republic of Texas.

user, I know this is the toughest pill to swallow, but JUST MAYBE the problem lies within you and the communities you follow.

I doubt the folks on Tristan da Cunha think that

Attached: tristan-da-cunha.jpg (1680x1050, 496K)

This is a correct assessment

Israel did also have problem with leftist no?

STOP
RUNNING
AWAY.
STAND
UP
FOR
YOURSELF
YOUR FAMILY
YOUR ANCESTORS
YOUR VALUES
YOUR RACE.
TAKE
BACK
WHAT
THEY
TOOK
FROM
YOU.

we are gonna make it brah

Attached: resolution.webm (320x240, 2.84M)

So basically if you want to avoid potential violence and so on get as far from it as possible? Does that mean Alaska is a much better an option than Wyoming?

This is an epic meme and a cope for boomers. Post memes about seceding then sit back down and turn the big bang theory back on.

Texas won't do shit. Texas takes it up the ass from the federal government just like every other state.

Texas gets hurt worse than any other state by the immigration policies of the Zionist government and does nothing about it, and the prominent "Texan" political families are pro immigration (Bush, Perry).

Attached: please tread on me.jpg (1200x630, 99K)

The Siberian wastes will protect you, if you’re tough enough to survive there.

>But my wife is not keen.
Dont be a cuck and just do it. Why are you letting some woman decide what to do with your life?

>This is an epic meme and a cope for boomers. Post memes about seceding then sit back down and turn the big bang theory back on.
Every country has the border war boomer equiv
youtube.com/watch?v=JwPoUnw3JZY
Id put them on equal footings
Both Alaska and Wyoming are vast swaths of uninhabited and uninhabitable land. To import a billion somalis into any of these rural areas would 100% tank the infrastructure so hard it would actually cause a SHTF/Uprising.

The whole ">don't tread on me" flag and motto is ubercringe and projects victim mentality.

Attached: 1522894638955.png (4724x2699, 752K)

>NZ

Attached: itsatrap.webm (540x960, 2.14M)