What are some leftist things you agree with?

Zoos shouldn't be a thing
youtu.be/G93beiYiE74

Attached: 23673468356.png (996x548, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1CGMk_roNaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Na, they 1. generate interest, 2. serve as preserves of a sort, 3. Continue to provide us with scientific discoveries.

I don't give a fuck about animals, but I agree that inanimate nature should be heavily protected from humans and other animals

That movie was made by CNN (for real, look it up) and is laughably biased.

I think Zoos should still exist but only for rare animals and species that survival in the wilderness aren't grantee

Environmentalism

Free healthcare

Arresting greedy rich fucks for tax dodging

whales don't belong in tanks though

certain animals shouldn't be in captivity. doesn't mean all zoos are bad

Killing black babies.

>what is earth
WERE STUCK IN A BIG FUCKING GIANT TANK YOU MURDERROOS

>zoos shouldn't be a thing
You're right. Get rid of inner cities.

You're not wrong, I think most zoos have this mindset. I should clarify, I meant zoos like Sea World that exist to generate profits.

sea world just needs to get rid of the furrys that want to ride dolphins and whales all day
those people are weird
a seaworld without the entertaining daredevil fetish freaks is great
throw in those i love dolphin pussy and i like whales voring me people and it becomes very similar to a left leaning ideal of a world of degeneracy

So you see no difference between you living in a huge fucking mansion with 1000 square kilometers of land with forests, lakes, mountains around it or living in a prison cell? Because the box is still a box.

Animals can suck my cock.

furries should go

Reading Nietzsche.

Attached: 1503942748281.png (753x713, 805K)

Killer whales are fucking assholes.

Agree with the leftist Toe Rogan. Endangered species in dirt poor continents should have a hunter dollar value. If an animal has to be culled anyway let some rich cunt pay to shoot it. The cash distributed to the tribes nearby. That species is no longer a threat to those people's livestock or regarded as simply food but a valuable resource to be protected.

>Zoos shouldn't be a thing
I agree with that but it sure af isn't a leftist notion.

Everything except globalism and degeneracy

>serve as preserves of a sort, 3. Continue to provide us with scientific discoveries.
you're high
most zoos, the VAST majority in the world have zero (0) to do with science, preservation, or research.

joos shouldn't be a thing. ftfy.

Attached: 1427401784831.jpg (679x960, 128K)

Marinelands are absolute sick fuck shit.
I mean, dolphins and orcas as among the most intelligent animals (after humans) and you force them to make tricks and shit otherwise you don't give them food.

To other animals? definitely, but they don't mess with humans, beside bumping into boats as pranks, and we acidify the ocean, classic interspecie pranks.

Dolphins on the other hand, are child murdering, necrophiliac, interspecie, pedophiles gangbang rapists. I'm not kidding, they will fuck dead fish, they will kill baby dolphins or rape them, sometimes ganging up on them if they can't rape the mother and they will try to rape umans if they can.

The only issues humans have with orcas is when they are in marinelands and kill people. There's no registered fatal attack on human by orcas in the wild.
I guess putting giant murder machines who's second to humans when it comes to intelligence in prisons too small for them and starving them until they do tricks is gonna come bite you (litterally) in the... well in your everything, by the size of it.

tl;dr Killer whales are assholes to everything but humans in the wild, and when they kill humans, said humans kind of had it coming.

>When you look into their eyes
dropped, childish emotional nonsense

>What are some leftist things you agree with
>zoos shouldn't be a thing
Not really technically a left thing but okay

Public healthcare (public option or single payer, whichever)

Public free-of-charge lower education, and public heavily subsidised or free-of-charge university/college/tradeschool

Progressive tax rates (preferably logarithmic)

Employee collective bargaining (though not closed shops)

Comprehensive welfare safety nets

Disabled/Aged pension entitlements

Various forms of industry regulation

Even though it's technically not a left issue per se, abortion rights pre-viability

Strong minimum wage

Strong employee rights

They are.
There was a case of a diver decompressing and an Orca yoinked him and set him on the surface. Narcosis killed him. Known for attacks like that.
Orcas are cunts

No reasoning with people who abuse animals and eat meat. Just have to let nature take its course and let them get abducted by alpha cosmic predators, raped, then eaten alive. Nothing I just said is made up.

Attached: reptilianhumansacrifice.jpg (480x353, 53K)

seasoning*

>raped
I dunno what the people you know do with animals but I don't know anyone who rapes them.
Projection maybe?

>implying orcas know what Narcosis is
You know they don't have to deal with the problem since they are biologically adapted for diving and don' t know human biology doesn't, right?

Lots of humans hate their shitty jobs and are trapped by their circumstances as well.

Attached: 1552171710009.jpg (960x648, 69K)

Then take your mum out of the house cunt

Attached: 1550562051611.png (658x524, 27K)

Conservation of animals and the environment

>trusting meat eaters to value ethics
Damn, I wonder why the world is so shit?

Idk man I think they know and do it because of systematic speciesism

Draco reptilians can't produce their own adrenaline so they rape human children to flood the child's body with terror which stimulates the release of adrenaline then eat the child alive. Adrenaline is a drug for them. They will even abduct the parents too and force them too watch. These predators are at cosmic-level stealth and only a handful of non-shadow-government people on earth actually understand them.

Attached: IMG_0455.jpg (400x300, 28K)

This.
I've only been to a zoo once, but it was terrible. All the animals looked so sad, especially the more intelligent ones like apes and elephants.

rude

what the fuck

>systematic
Do we have several cases of this happening?

I mean, for being apex predators in the sea, those guys are pretty fucking chill when it comes to humans. I mean we are talking the kind of apex that:
>bullies whales
>fucks Great Whites over
>squeezes penguins to burst their organs by their asses and mouth because they don't want to swallow feathers,
>throw sea-lions in the air for fun before rippign them in pieces
>grab sea-lion pups on the beach, throw them around for fun (and sometimes dropping them gently back on the beach, yes it has happened, and said sealions must have PTSD)

I mean, a human is gonna in the size range of what they'll put on their "things to fuck over" list, yet they don't mess with humans that much.

Please, go back to >>/x/

They won't be once the public turns their backs on them

Going to the zoo makes me sad man. We should just put cameras in the wild and charge 5$ for a day to access them then put that money toward conservation

Vore is leftism in a nutshell. Fetishizing failure is what they do.

Im not part of the Orca Internet Defense Force or anything but perhaps the Orca thought the dude was drowning and brought him to the surface since they dont need to decompress.

That said fuck liberals for ruining seaworld

Natural reserves are fine. Zoos aren't. Natural reserves can have some sort of observatories with clear limitations for where humans can walk up to. Still, filthy urbanites should be forbidden from entry.

>Do we have several cases of this happening?
Orcas and the whale community have lived in harmony for millenia.
Great whites sharks are a growing threat to peace and harmony in the oceans. We must be vigilant to the rise of white shark extremism
Orcas and the penguin community have lived in harmony for millenia.
This organ bursting is extremist behaviour and absolutely not indicative of the entire Orca community.
youtube.com/watch?v=1CGMk_roNaE

Orcas have more humanity than (((dolphins)))

Waiiiit a minute.
>long nose
>rapists
>kills smaller dolphins and porpoises
>pedophiles
>have tricked humans to believe they are harmless
>bullies sharks by attacking their gills
>rumored to have high IQ/intelligence
>uses echoes/echolocation

It has to be a coincidence, right?

>Ethical treatment of animal is a leftit issue

Attached: 1500890854904.jpg (1165x851, 221K)

>/x/ thought it was lizards but it was dolphins the whole time

Ha

Funny enough, leftists and alt-right are both racists.

euthanasia but only for leftists.

The NHS.

Nah, fucking scratch that. It should be survival of the fittest.

Difference is, the left are advocates for black genocide (Sanger), while the alt-right just want blacks to fuck off.

marijuana should be legalized.

I think that blacks should breed with our white women

I mean, who else would want humans to think orcas are insane mudering assholes and intelligent beings who have favoritism toward humans and are capable of humanity and great intelligence?

They beat the shit out of those gators that they use for shows to make them do what they want.

Evil fuckers

*and not intelligent beings who have favoritism toward humans and are capable of humanity and great intelligence?

Kek, I'm glad I got to see zoo's, Barnum and Bailey Circus, Circus Vargas, Marine World, Sea World, Shamu, petting dolphins and rays, Elephants ..etc.. etc.. before the sjw's made them illegal.

Now all these zoomers and 90's tier millennials will never see these amazing creatures live and in the flesh.
1st world babies with less than 3rd world experiences.. damn, I feel sorry for you.

I wouldn't reverse the ban though, because I have already taken in these wonders myself.
Also because when I was a kid I went behind the circus and peeked through some curtains and they were beating the shit out of those elephants. It was some psychotic looking white guy. When the show was over and the trainer was marching the elephants backstage, some people lined up and jeered him for they too had seen

>a thing
try to use more elegant figures of speech instead of this garbage
you're a native speaker show it

Free (basic) housing.

Free the animals, and put politicians and journalists in the cages.

It used to be making the Government accountable and in general keeping the Government out of our private lives...my how things have changed

>(((greedy rich fucks)))

I think most of Jow Forums agrees with this. And yeah, I like the environment. Too bad Chinks gotta fuck it up so bad.

Zoo's in white countries do

>preserve sort of
only because subhumans hunt them, if chinks and niggers got poached by white people then zoos wouldn't be needed, natural reserves would be a better choice

Attached: political_statement.jpg (1200x1194, 203K)

Zoos are a shining beacon for exotic life preservation. Some species only exist inside of zoos at this point. When 99.99+% of anything that's ever lived on Earth is now extinct, it's safe to say zoos are a waste of finite resources, going up against Earth's kill count. Slide thread.

No, they don’t. You, on the other hand...

Zoo's are meant to teach you about animals.
don't you want to learn.

Whales can swim the length of oceans,
Imagine a human in a phone booth for the rest of his life,

>56% telling me I belong in a zoo
ooga booga to you too

End foreign wars

that's not a zoo

You can learn with books and documentaries.

If the "cage" is big enough, I don' t see any problem. Those animals got it better than in nature.

The pools for those water shows are always way too small, though. And whales are intelligent.