Everybody keeps overlooking the most important shit here, a fucking maga shitlord WHACKED A BOSS

everybody keeps overlooking the most important shit here, a fucking maga shitlord WHACKED A BOSS

DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW BIG THIS IS?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

maybe it was YOUR shitpost here than drove him past the line!!!

do you understand the implications here???

Attached: 1552959491997.png (983x748, 757K)

Good things happen to those who wait?

basically this shithole went from pranking online game servers, to influence the most important election in the world, to then explicitly KILL a massive powerful real world figure

Jow Forums whacked a boss.....

let that sit

Why the fuck would he kill a hardworking business man? You know how many jobs that boss probably provided?

>killing a mafia boss
>crime

well,,,,yes,,,but also, this is the power of shitpost, this is why they shill this shithole 24/7, its not to convince anybody, its just to interrupt, to disrupt, and even being massively disrupted from all sides, still some user pulled this shit off......

what fucking timeline is this its get crazier and crazier

yeah exactly i am not saying that, on the contrary, fucking hero

everybody is shilling the NZ shooter while this real fucking soldier goes into oblivion

Considering Jow Forums has found a flag randomly placed in North America by using contrails and car honks, located an ISIS training camp for the Russian to bomb, made everything from the OK hand sign to milk to be racist, memed a guy into the White House and resurrected an ancient Egyptian chaos god anything's possible.

he probably had honest businesses making no-show jobs for a bunch of gangsters

the romantic mafia shit is all bullshit, those people are all sociopaths

this guy knows what up

Too bad more criminals that are obviously protected don't end up the same way. It would be so easy for them to be taken pout or at least hiding in fear if they knew what could happen if they showed their faces.

there are good people everywhere, we are all just waiting for spark, those protected political criminals arent safe either

you think they can kill all the "seth rich"s in the world??? nah, we are the mayority, we just need to realize it

>he probably had honest businesses making no-show jobs for a bunch of gangsters
Yes, as well as a bunch of businesses paying under the table. There's a mob family in my city (Philly), and they have little factories set up that employ mexicans and drug addicts at $5.00/hr.
If you walk by one, you'll see them sitting at a table, looks like a straight up mob scene, they got the cigars and shit, and they're always in the kitchen area.

>Jow Forums offed 50 muslims
>Jow Forums whacked a mod boss
>tfw we vigilantes naow
Aaaay...deez Jow Forums boys is gettin prett good at dis shit eh tone?

fuck off. stop trrying to associate this shit with Jow Forums.

>tfw

Attached: peeps.png (373x236, 162K)

Make All Gambinos Afraid!

the guy did a good thing, you rather me praising an actual mossad terrorist like the NZ shooter?

our ascension to power cannot be denied user
embrace infamy
embrace chaos
embrace power
onwards for the glory of the reich

>error were made
>its gonna fixed next week

kek

I guarantee the dude is working for one of the other families.
There will be more dead wops soon.

All it takes is one person with know how and willingness to die. When things get really bad, no one is truly safe.

costa rica fucking retard

htis faggot and his kike buddie sare going down

one little side effect of this movement that nobody except me has really noticed yet, is that, we are going to go at war against gangs and mafia (who the government has allowed to exist)... and we're going to fucking kill them LOL

>Jow Forums whacked a boss
Stop spreading this bullsiht information, you fucking Jow Forums faggots. Also, Jow Forums =/= Anonymous

mafia is a government extension. they are all fucked. day of the rope will not be good for organized crime

Attached: 1522388394008.jpg (832x827, 87K)

>post yfw you've been slipping in Jow Forums redpills into everyday conversation but it hasn't gone mainstream until now. Saying "degenerate" often, doing the hands rubbing gesture, innocently telling people they are NPCs and they just laugh

Attached: 1551959491044.png (814x619, 1.05M)

Cringe

Kill yourself, shitskin monkey

He wasn’t allowed to date the niece.

What’s the circle mean??

Attached: 36866411-5130-4247-BC19-CF1F37895D5E.jpg (1292x1603, 137K)

WTF are you scared of?
If the guy was in fact a mob boss, and was killed by a 24 yo white Qtard (which is Jow Forumss demo btw) then even if he didn't come here we can still easily claim this one.

how is a shizo killing a based alpha male mafia boss a good thing

he's a chad who probably has OC connections and an expensive watch. he probably doesn't spend his days on 4channel

Attached: lucchese_boss.png (420x420, 363K)

>still some user pulled this shit off.
complete fucking nonsense it was some "user", just a garden variety retard, much like yourself.

this Migapede should of taken out some politicians if he wanted to do a good thing for society

he's telling the judge how stretched out his asshole has already become after spending time in jail since saturday.

Also, I thought original reports said the suspect wanted to date a family member of the mob boss. Maybe daughter or niece, Mob boss wouldn’t accept him, so the kid killed the guy. Just because somebody supports Trump doesn’t mean they are a Jow Forumslack.

>contrails and car honks

Attached: 1552769506983.jpg (999x1023, 95K)

this kid is is connected or being set up, the former is definitely true. I know somebody who knows him. As much as I'd love 4chins to take credit for this.
t. nycfag

Attached: NYCLIFE.jpg (3072x2304, 3.78M)

Then he shouldn't have double-crossed Trump. You think this is the only smart innocent-looking young white man that is willing to kill for Trump? You got another thing coming. Just wait until the Jews realize all his pro-Israel bullshit was just so he could get close enough to sink the dagger in.

What good are gangsters to anyone?

2nd layer of the puzzle. He wanted the mob boss to stay away from his niece. It was out front of the mob bosses own house. And there was a reason he wanted the mob boss to stay away from his niece. Also
>Mob bosses dying is a bad thing

So?
Mob families run like old monarchies and prefer to intermarry their useless women to men who are actually made or important for alliances, loyalty and/or other perks.
Castellano and Gambino were in-laws for example.

Don't forget star maps to narrow it down to watching for the contrails to match up.

they provide black market economies that thrive in the midst of failing ones some times. Like in commie toilet countries and whatnot

That’s how Mafia works

Were the Aye Tone, memes a telegraph?

well if they're white they keep brown gangs away

Attached: thinkingblackman.jpg (225x225, 6K)

It's a Q

not saying it was bad he got popped on the contrary

the SUV running him over was a special detail hahahah

>assuming those gangsters actually give a fuck about all the racial bullshit

they are in it for the money they'll use blacks or however is willing to do the job for the money

Should check into Joe Gallo and Joe Colombo.
Popped by a mob-associated nog. And that was in the early 70s.
Did it at an Italian civil rights rally too. Surely police wouldn't suspect a mob war is happening if a rich white dude is killed by a random black guy at a time when the Black Panthers were still very active, right?
That's why I don't buy this MAGA shit.

Jesus I think you might actually be right. I see the ‘forever’ above it, but the line on the bottom doesn’t seem to be attached to any words. Q fags, control your men.

Attached: 0DD97205-8935-4105-8EC3-5280706C0DD1.jpg (880x940, 497K)

Sounds more like a Jow Forums robot if what you say is true

This shit looks like he wrote it on his hands 5 minutes before this photo was taken.

>EYYY IM FOKING WOLKING HERE
*points with whole hand at immigrant*

Attached: 4A59878B-21C0-461A-BC46-0E0C083DC586.jpg (1300x956, 152K)

He probably did. I’m guessing you don’t get pens in prison, probably borrowed the lawyers before they went into court. He’s going to jail for the rest of his life, or at least 20-30 years. You might as well have a little fun I guess.

No disagreements by people on the right or left about this one??? Him offing a mob boss that was untouchable by the police...is actually making America great again...ri-right? Oh yeah, that doesn't look anything like a "Q" bud

Listen hitler, it looks SOMETHING like a Q. Is it a circle? Did he just want to draw the Japanese flag then write MAGA all around it? I don’t fuckin know!

This schizoyim is Italian and offed the best Gambino boss since Gambino himself. He's a traitor. His prison stay will last week's at most. He's gonna have his dick shoved in his mouth before he's stabbed and slit.

/ptg/ is not Jow Forums.

You forgot to add the NYC part an that he looks like guaido.

Attached: 1546802335224.jpg (1242x1237, 227K)

Someone lost half a billion in coke everythings related.

Attached: 1542181504848B.png (420x373, 107K)

It says "patriots in charge" by his thumb which is one of the Q catch phrases. This guy was inspired by Q and decided to do his part to MAGA.

go back

Attached: 1516417897812.gif (320x180, 3.28M)