Dude chooses online humilition instead of police report

This Russian guy and his friends have bullied and terrorized his black and Arabs neighbours. The neighbours collaborated and decided to make a lawsuit againsts the bully group. This guy however asked them not to do it because of criminal past.

So they decided to punish him in different way. He got humiliated online, body shamed and forced to walk his home naked.

Attached: IMG_20190319_085428.jpg (1564x1564, 1.26M)

I don't believe u but ok

I'd have done the helicopter with my dick and skipped on home

That's you in the picture isn't it? Why would you do that?

Attached: 1536772249922.jpg (350x461, 48K)

>humiliated
>not showing his face

Fuck off faggot.

shut the fuck up nigger

how mentally ill are you to be posting this shit my dude?

YOU MUST BE REALLY RETARDED TO NOT ONLY POST THIS, BUT TO THINK THAT ANYONE WILL BELIEVE U.

THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN IN FUCKING RUSSIA. LAWSUIT AGAINST BULLY GROUP? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*LAUGHS IN PUTIN* HAHAHAHAHAHAH *LAWSUIT* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*LAW* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This. I believe you OP, cause only a nigger and arab would think humiliating someone would not constitute showing their identity, instead forcing yourselves to look a slav's ass and call it a win.

russian....so whys the sign in english?

Black "men" are sissies

Attached: IMG_20190319_034620.jpg (1944x2592, 592K)

That's the kind of stuff you do on a dare while drunk.

True story. Because lawsuits in Russia are a thing.

Attached: s4f1k.jpg (1600x1150, 200K)

Nice ass

lol @ wh*toids

"BBC" is a hoax

Attached: IMG_20190306_133745.jpg (2592x1944, 740K)

BAHAHAHAHAAH

Lol niggers

Attached: images.jpg (214x236, 7K)

that is fucking disgusting. I am going to have sex with at least 10 white GILFs over the next week to avenge my race for this humiliation.

She could be your grandmother, your neighbor, the sweet old lady that makes you tea. But tonight, she will be my little cumslut.

Their revenge fantasies against "white nationalists" go so far that they even fake a punishment to one (using their own bodies) just to get back at them as a whole. They take joy in thinking that maybe this shit triggers and demoralizes some actual white nationalists.

Attached: 1551750603312.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Go ahead and fuck disgusting old women you black freak. Oh wait you're actually an Israeli Jew.

says a lot that have that picture saved, sodomtie

>blacks in Russia
>paper with text in English in Russia
>LAWSUITS in Russia

I vomited reading this
niggers are literal subhumans

Would you do this to help your bro with a criminal past get away with hurting black people?

A black girl approached me today and I got digits, nigger.

Attached: images (1).jpg (260x194, 7K)

Attached: images (2).jpg (190x266, 8K)

Never heard of this one

I don't understand why my post was quoted. I was asking a hypothetical question. Would you shame yourself to help your bro not get sent to prison?

Attached: images (5).jpg (196x257, 9K)

Guy in OP most likely has a humiliation fetish and this is just a thread for him to jerk off from.
Doesn't seem political, seems more like /b/ material to me.

>being a nigger kike faggot
>posting a slide thread
>implying it's you're not getting saged
user it's literally 2019

Attached: images (3).jpg (236x214, 5K)

>Being so insecure about your dick you take presumably secret pics of strangers' dicks and keepit on your phone
Are you gay

Wow user, you ARE gay.

Can you stop posting this photo of your white ass all over? Stupid, bitch-tits.

That's my oc finchink

Don't cry little Somali

Attached: images (4).jpg (264x191, 5K)

Fake and gay

Im the one baiting him you cuckold

Attached: images (9).jpg (284x177, 6K)

low tier bait

The word is nigger not nigga you fucking faggot

Attached: images (8).jpg (226x223, 6K)

Attached: images (10).jpg (183x275, 8K)

HAHA funny!

>russian guy
>criminal past
this is what redundant looks like

Attached: kys.png (500x520, 70K)

I didn’t read who you replied to. I just assumed it was the nigga. Saying nigger isn’t as good as nigga, because nigga no one gets mad about and it subverts the word. Still you’re wasting your time with that nigga

>1 post by this ID

Attached: disgusting.jpg (608x608, 35K)

this thread just made me realize that i've had gynecomastia for 15 years. i've been ashamed of my enlarged stinky bitch tits for my whole adult life. literal revelation. going to make a dr appt tomorrow and see about getting medical attention.

The point of saying nigger is to piss niggers off you dumb cuckold

Attached: tumblr_mvrpuoWAKQ1rpezd8o1_640.png (560x397, 353K)

Yeah, but why do you care if niggers get pissed off or not. The fact you care what niggers think and aren’t indifferent to their monkey antics is very telling

Cause I hate them you dumb cuckold nigger lover. If they are angry they won't be able to think straight and will fuck up more.