If he was such a powerful hero, why didn't he practice what he preached?

If he was such a powerful hero, why didn't he practice what he preached?
>It's about the birthrates
>Doesn't have any white babies

What's his problem? Is he impotent? Did he get rejected? Couldn't be find just ONE woman to impregnate??

He is such a resounding failure. He could not accomplish the most crucial and important part of his manifesto: INCREASE THE WHITE POPULATION.

Attached: AP19075278801017-760x573.jpg (760x573, 47K)

you seem pretty ass blasted about 50 sand niggers getting ventilated.
womp womp

He could have 1000 kids doesn't change the immigration policy of New Zealand.

Dumb ass Frenchie
He atleast realised his kids would be better off not being created in a situation like this where he is going to jail.

even if he had 10kids the 50 invaders would have a lot more

I'm sure he'll have offers in jail from women. Women love murderers. Kill yourself.

This is a complete strawman. No one claims that having more white children will fix anything, because it doesn't fix anything.
Non-whites already outnumber whites, they import non-whites faster than whites can reproduce, and the non-whites will always reproduce faster.
The only solution is violence.

>all this cope

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 47K)

I just want all the niggers to die, is that so wrong?

hey this pasta again

saged

>manlet cant get women
>has to resort to mass murder to find one

Attached: csc.png (1795x1795, 983K)

you don't have to increase the white population is you kill all the niggers

>it's about the birthrates
>it's all numbers
>3 kids
>50 muslims
Which number is greater.

It‘s not the place of family fathers to do what he did. They have a responsibility towards the kids depending on them and can‘t risk going to jail for 27 years.

>nobody likes niggers
>does the world a favor and kills a bunch of niggers

Even if whites had higher birthrates there are still millions upon millions of third world foreigners pouring into their countries. High birthrates are not enough, mass deportations and a complete stop to immigration is also necessary.

Attached: 1545046913175.jpg (1038x1038, 518K)

see

read the manifesto you dumb Algerian subhuman, he addresses all your shitty questions

Koset Gay manlet

He'll probably have 100 kids by the time women start visiting him in jail.

Its a win-win situation

Attached: I_Am_The_God_of_Fire.png (271x160, 82K)

Which is skilled immigration point system, why don't whites create non government agencies to help Russians to immigrate by teaching English for free and job certification

Dumb Latvian, orthodox Jews managed to change the situation for Israel, despite Muslims switched to small families much later than Muslims in the wesst

So his original goal was massacre?

Well he removed 50 people for the loss of one, that's a good exchange rate

Depends on which percentage of the Muslims has full filled their demographic role and which number of kids would be made by his and their potential descendants, idiot

this

He surely made them closer

Shut the fuck up, churka.

Any actually good ideas that would improve society are extremely frowned upon.

For instance, income tax is illegal because the amendment justifying it legally was never properly ratified by the states. A guy named Irwin Schiff wrote a book detailing this and how no one actually has to pay it, and he outlined in this book how to argue this in a court and get out of paying it.

He died in jail in his 80s for writing it and his book remains only 1 of 2 books in the US that have truly been forbidden.

Just to give you an idea of how prevented we are from trying to carry out good ideas.

Attached: alexfrog.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

>i'm a faggot an dthink all life is worth keeping

>because someone is alive it means they don't deserve to die

Please hop on in the way of my gun when WW3 breaks out with your faggy logic

Attached: back to reddit.jpg (717x880, 186K)

> INCREASE THE WHITE POPULATION.

let him out of jail and i bet he'll have a child. problem solved.

Attached: 1526781026544.gif (455x364, 21K)

>all this cope

Attached: jkasb5gnna221.png (646x985, 942K)

Fuck off Shill

Attached: 1552892597427.png (240x233, 41K)

>he didn't read the manifesto

Attached: 1503341357921.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

he did have nice gf

Attached: 1552984948918.jpg (1024x600, 111K)

>Did he get rejected
They shouldnt reject a man who loves a woman...

Bd conservative.

always with the bowl cuts...

very simple. 49 vs 3 kids

what a CHAD

each Muslim killed is equivalent to having 3 children, bonus points if they were women

He was a Mossad plant, but you already knew that didn't you kike?

Attached: Mere Coincidence.png (667x914, 533K)

she refused to be impregnated by him, so he is a massive failure

He addresses this in the manifesto.

we was just being himself.

fuck optics

Attached: fuck your optics.png (640x422, 288K)

>Which is skilled immigration point system

and what skills was it the "syrian refugees" in that mosque had?

Hey, mate.
I think he probably found way more than one woman.
Don’t bring any children that may or may not exist into this or there might be serious karma happen to your own family, whoever/wherever you are; and nobody wants that.

Attached: 6F22E5F4-FBA7-4C27-8910-6BAE8DF412DC.png (589x459, 416K)

>So what if our populations are systematically being replaced by foreign populations funded with tax money extorted from us, just HAVE MORE BABIES dude!

Attached: brainlet bike.jpg (326x294, 18K)

>help Russians to immigrate
Hell no.
Don't fall for this.

We whites could have 6 children per couple and we would still be replaced because our rulers are paying foreigners to come and colonize us. They pay with money taken from us through taxes.

he did he increased the muslim death rate.

Trends in the western world

>Irrational hatred of whites
>Irrational hatred of White Heterosexual men to be specific.
>Even dumb as shit White women has joined in this retarded as fuck trend.
>White man constantly told his existence is evil, that he should be told to return the favour of being alive.
>White man becomes radicalized.
>BFG Division starts playing
>Mass shooting occurs.

Am I wrong?, Because my sympathy is with the white man, considering that my father is one.

The birth rates highlight the inevitability of the Great Replacement. The birth rates tell us that the birth rate variable cannot stop the replacement.

The immigrants have to go, somehow, in the near future, or whites will be replaced.

making one to five white babies < Removing 50 kebabs

Because there is high quality and low quality genes. People with low quality genes should always go on rampage to support high quality genes.
This is why I haven't gone on rampage. I have I quality genes. So if your incels, or ugly or just a beta male, you should support your White brethren and go forth on a mega rampage! You guys are the soldiers of the white race and I'll always support you for that.

He looks like a foreign mercenary desu

The cope is real

He has a small penis thats all

Glorious Aussie shitposters

At least they know he has amazing taste in music and is a go getter.
Honestly they could do much worse.

It actually would. Only reason countries bring in immigrants is because boomers need the waveslaves for their pensions and corporations need them for the slave labour.

Reality is that you people are incels that can't impregnate a single white woman to save your own race/culture. I'm sure Tyrone and Mohammad will be happy to assist.

Brent also has a criminal face, in other words, no one here would leave him alone with his kids, and is a Baldlet Manlet. Insecure men like that are bound to explode.

Attached: 1549893504812.webm (272x468, 1.66M)

Most men who died in world didn't have any children. What a bunch of losers am I right?

Attached: 25354073_1974209332842868_1289461142881437960_n.jpg (496x438, 12K)

Isreal did it ALL WITH VIOLENCE YOU DUMB NIGGER HOLY FUCK DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE EVENTS THAT LED US TO OUR CURRENT SITUATION.
LITERALLY KIKESVSDUNECOONS=KILLWHITEY

This,

It was about sending a message.

More of this please. How does one acquire a qt like this? Asking for a 23 yr old virgin friend

Why would you do that to yourself

He increased white/shitskin ratio in his own way.

He's gonna have kids when he gets out of jail with a nobel prize for peace.

When will he get out of jail

>having a kid when you plan to become martyr
Very sandniggerish thing to do

autistic simpletons dont have the mental capacity to control themself
hes a low iq retard who thinks he has a master plan and is praised by low iq retards

Dumb whitey just needs to make more kids.
Who cares if they will have a stable life and be smart,
be like negroes and muzzies! Make 8 kids and just it be.
Yes, dumb down your society for us because you have to compete with people that are replacing you.
You win, until we let all the rest of the niggers in.

>He thinks Jow Forums are the grunts user, I...

Because one guy with a shovel cant build a deich to hold back the sea.

Sometimes the solution isnt to start digging, sometimes you need to think about how you get the rest of the world to pick up a shovel.

>pic related

Attached: 1552841752901.jpg (600x1024, 29K)

Attached: h-he was an i-i-incel.jpg (1025x600, 134K)

Ok thanks. No one cares

you didn't even read his manifesto did you frog?

>if
Stopped reading there