What does pussy feel like when eating it? Are the lips soft? Smell?

What does pussy feel like when eating it? Are the lips soft? Smell?

Attached: 915C1768-2222-4699-873E-179EFF81AB64.png (1125x2001, 2.93M)

Warm rubbery jello.
Smells like a cross of lemons, fish, and that smell when you’ve lwft a bandaid on too long on a fresh wound.

Why do we like pussy anyway?

Sexual motivation is a large part of what drives us to do many things.

It varies, gross septic smelling oussy is very real.
Delicious, soft perfect pussy is too.

Smell:
Take a green pepper, seal it in a Ziploc bag. Put it out in the sun for a few days until it putrefies and turns liquid. Open the bag and inhale. Try not to barf. If god had wanted man to eat VJs, he would have made them taste like Jolly Ranchers.

Attached: rotten-green-pepper-with-verse.jpg (676x451, 85K)

What VJs would taste like in an ideal world:

Attached: tps_jollyrancher_model_1.png (1500x1500, 1.95M)

If god didn't want man to eat vaginas, why does the smell makes you hornier?

The smell from distance, yes, user. Burring your face in one, no thanks.

>If god didn't want man to eat vaginas, why does the smell makes you hornier?
obviously has never smelt a vagina
why the fuck are there so many children here

for me my brain is too crazy horny to care about these things in sex.

Even if its the most stinkiest thing ever or the most gross looking - because your horny doesn't matter (always gotta be careful of pussies with std's though)

What flavor of a jolly rancher?

I only did it on one of the 7 women I fucked, because she claimed to be a virgin. Grosses me out to eat the pussy of a woman that has potentially had sex with a ton of guys. Yeah it's soft. Don't remember really what it felt like other than it felt good. Smell varies from woman to woman, some smell nothing, others smell like dumpster juice.

>obviously has never smelt a vagina
I'm pretty sure I did
>why the fuck are there so many children here
I don't know, why are you here?

Tastes like piss sometimes.

Anything but watermelon, user.

Maybe I'm "low test" or whatever but one time I put my tongue on my girl's vagina and literally almost puked in my own bed. I had to tell her about it, couldn't keep going.

I've had compliments that I taste like a fruit cake/cake/very sweet a lot. I typically cycle between cranberry/pineapple juices in my diet, or I take cranberry/pomegranate supplements.

Yeh, it depends on the chick and their hygiene levels. Have eaten a lot in my time, from shaved pussy that I could literally move into head first, so some regretful moments when I've wondered what the minimal time for chow down has to be to still guarantee a happy ending.

Lick the back of your hand, wait 10 seconds then sniff, that's what pussy smells like

It feels like an uneven soft fleshy balloon

And its taste can vary, my current gf tastes like slightly sour cranberry juice

Disgustingly accurate smell description.
Also sometimes it's a hint of pickled carrots

Maybe she had a yeast infection. Btw highest test boyfriends are addicted to eat pussy every day and have no problem even with being submissive

It's relative to the person whose pussy you eat.

Sorry if that's not objective enough, but it's true.

my boyfriend said the salty milk and coins meme was accurate... or is it salty coins and milk? dunno

he said it tastes like nothing mixed with metallic/slightly sweaty undertones

hey girl can you drop the names of the specific supplements and how much you take? heard i taste fine/plain so there’s no problem there but i want to step it up a notch

You're not paying attention.

You aen't paying enough attention.

What does it feel like? Like wet skin, I don't know how else to describe it. My gf's lips are very soft and keeps it shaved. Her pussy doesn't smell like anything, and it doesn't really have a taste. If anything it's slightly sweet. I've only been with one girl that had a bad smelling vagina, and it was a medical thing that she took care of. Generally speaking I really enjoy the taste and just the act itself. It's fun making women feel good like that

I

Well, I suppose I can't really spell it.

If you can, then it doesn't matter.

Your tongue on her clit is all that really does.

Lick away, and god bless.

Nothing else matters.

What more did you want, user?

There isn't a lot left.

They're literally cranberry and pomegranate exctract supplements, in the vitamin aisle. Also aim to minimalize red meats and cruciferous veggies, eggs, onions, garlic, and asparagus because those break down into smelly pee compounds.

That's good to know.

When licking; I've found more women prefer a soft, rounded tongue than a hard, pointed one.

Lol; indeed let's let's let let's let this lest tlet letsbesbelsesflielsief beiliesles belieliesbelielief belief belief belief belief belief belief, lol.

Did you just have a stroke

the romans ridiculed "men" who licked their women, and with good reason.

The romans enjoyed fucking little boys and themselves more than their women. Whatever they think about sexuality is irrelevant

Taste is like a 9 v battery, fairly acidic