Where should I be looking to find a nerdy chubby qt gf at 27, and any pointers on how to impress her? You know...

Where should I be looking to find a nerdy chubby qt gf at 27, and any pointers on how to impress her? You know, the stereotypical naive & idealistic fanfiction/deviantart/furfag type. I don't mind some age gap as I'm kind of immature myself. Like I'd imagine many of them are shy to register on outright dating apps unless they grow desperate, so where else do they congregate? Most ones that kinda look like the type I see in public at cons or music festivals aren't single. Also I'm from slav yurop where that kind of thing doesn't have a big tradition, which complicates things some.

Attached: image%3A47087.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

Uhh why chubby? Why not just a nerdy girl?

Well it's a preference. Some guys are more into blondes, some into brunettes, some are into chubbies... It's not a serious dealbreaker but it's my ideal.

bump

Just keep going to cons and festivals, eventually you'll find a single one...

Chubby girls have less self esteem and more often some emotional trauma. Shouldn’t be too hard to find one and impress. Just go to cons.
Or play social mmo’s. If there is a girl there, 99% chance she’s a chub.

Cons and festivals are more geared towards younger people around here though. At 27 I feel kinda creepy there, like a pedophile in primary school. And most of them are anime based and I'm not much of a weeaboo myself (though I wouldn't mind her being into it)
Social MMOs sound like a good idea, but I don't really like MMOs much myself. What about getting to know them through the creative work they could be doing, such as the aforementioned fanfics or deviantart? Any ideas about that? Or some chatroom shit maybe?

Hmm any other ideas?

>Where should I be looking to find a nerdy chubby qt gf at 27
Don't. Just meet girls until you find one you like, stop trying to find some fantastical ideal you have in your mind. It just gets in the way of what is, at its core, basic biological function.

Isn't it basically the same concept as "looking for somebody that shares your interests" though? If I metaphorize finding a gf as fishing in an ocean, I want to fish in the part that has the fish I find the tastiest.

>sn't it basically the same concept as "looking for somebody that shares your interests" though?
No, but they don't need to share your interests. You just need to go meet them until you find one you like and who likes you. Stop being an autist.

I think we're not really understanding each other here. Are you implying that me having a preference for girls that approach my "fantastical ideal" is deplorable? Are you implying that I shouldn't seek out what I find beautiful and enjoyable?

I'm calling you an autist who will probably remain alone because you limit your options and rule girls out before you even speak with them.

holy fuck you are an autist

If somebody rejects fatties because he finds them disgusting, would you say the same to him?

And who said I limit my options? If a thin athletic girl crossed my way and we liked each other, then sure why not.

That was uncalled for, dude/lady

The fact you're posting here means you can't afford to be picky.

Holy shit is that literally your whole problem? That I post on Jow Forums? Yes I can fucking afford to be picky. People not being picky enough is how you end up with broken marriages and single mothers.

Enjoy your loneliness.

What a great piece of advice. Enjoy your misery.

I'm in a shit mood desu, I apologise.

Still don't think it's very beneficial to target a specific demographic but it's up to you I guess.

I don't think it's very correct to lash out your moods on random strangers on the internet though. But apologies accepted.

I've realized in my more downer phases that trying to get together with "any gf" is a loser's game. It just implies that you're desperate for affection and that you can't verbalize what you really want. I've recently been "cucked" by a (non-chubby, non-nerdy) girl because I couldn't properly verbalize that I like her (see, I can fall for different girls too) but shit kept getting in our way.

And to add, everybody has SOME preferences. A music listener won't just tell you "I listen to music", the'll say "I listen to metal" or "I listen to rap" or whatever. That doesn't mean they can't dip their toe into other waters once in a while.