Are good morning texts really that normal or "expected" when you date a girl...

Are good morning texts really that normal or "expected" when you date a girl? I absolutely don't see the point in doing that. I've heard that a couple of times on the internet and maybe it's cultural why I haven't picked up on that (I'm from Germany) or maybe I'm just the odd one out. What's your experience with that?

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2019-02-05 um 17.15.08.png (396x247, 99K)

Send her a picture of your erect penis every morning instead

my boyfriend and i don’t do big elaborate good morning texts but sometimes we’ll just throw out a simple “good morning”

Does he send you a picture of his erect hard penis every morning?

i wish

trips
Send her everyday one or a couple of memes and add "gm" no matter what time it is

I do send memes every now and then, I'm just really afraid of seeming needy or clingy so I basically never do this lovey dovey type of stuff. And regular good morning texts sounded exactly like that.

> I absolutely don't see the point in doing that.
You’re showing your girl that she’s one of the first things you think about in the morning you autist. It’s not required but it’s a nice gesture.

That sounds horribly needy.

It’s really not. You’re making up this problem in your mind.

Yeah fuck off with that shit

>Did you sleep ok?
>Yes
Wow what a great story

Slut

you guys dont love each other that much

Attached: 1552619263025.jpg (768x1024, 753K)

No, it’s actually pretty irrational to demand being the center of someone’s attention when you’re not even there and they just woke up

>demand being the center of someone’s attention when you’re not even there and they just woke up
That’s not what’s happeneing at all but okay you can just choose not to send a good morning text. You won’t go to jail.

Couples survived before cell phones. My gf and I only text to make dates/plans on when/where we are meeting up. We can go days without texting since we talk plenty in person. Daily good morning texts et cetera are not required unless you are dating a high maintenance basic bitch.

It's too cheezy

saying hi or good morning everyday can be exhausting. you always anticipate it and when one of the couples starts giving up on it it creates tensions and insecurities

I already get tired of people saying good morning everyday to me in my apartment building and at work. it's such a task.

that's why I dont say hi or goodmorning to no one just in moderation

Confirmed, also anyone that pays for metered texting also does this.
"Good morning"s are typically reserved for couples that constantly sleep together.

Attached: 1531955807718.gif (300x186, 1007K)

case closed

Not really. You don't have to unless she likes it then just do it sometimes for her.

I would send cute good morning texts and snapchats to my bf when he worked at his old job and had to wake up super early. But now I don't do it much anymore. Just the occasional "Good morning my love " if i slept well.

I'm not sure if they're expected, but in my relationship when we're LDR, we text periodically throughout the day and normally start said conversations with "morning" or something. Otherwise, we say morning when we wake up in bed together. Shit, we just kind of exist, we don't put thought into this kind of dumb shit.