I have this fetish

I've always been dominant and even being submissive seems like something I can't handle for too long. I have a beautiful bf who I slowly brought into pegging and sub play. But I feel like I would be asking for too much if I asked him to go into feminization play. I feel ashamed for being into this thing because I was always a conservative women but I gave in.
So is there an easy way to ask him to try my fantasy? Or should I work on being a submissive housewife like every women in the family?

Attached: 20190320_191403.jpg (720x1470, 303K)

Ok....
If he went for pegging he will go for fem play.
But really just make sure he can have his fantacy too.

Good fucking lord why I can't I find a woman like this? Is there a reason you can't be dominant in bed and submissive in every day life?

Attached: 1553058661852.jpg (580x548, 34K)

I give him his pleasure too, I'm not completely selfish. I asked him off handed if he would do something like that but he says he wouldn't want to pretend to be a chick.

>he doesn't want to
So is this 'I don't know if he wants to' or is this 'I know he doesn't want to but I want to keep pushing until it happens?' Because that's bad form for BDSM and you should be fucking ashamed for shitting on the good name the rest of them work hard to try and uphold.

Also question in return, I like dommy girls but would personally never allow pegging. How big of a deal breaker do,you think that is for most girls who would want to try it.

link the cartoon

I am submissive when it comes to cuddling and being femme to him, but I pay for his food and my own accommodations and always get shit from my family saying he should he a man. But what they dont know is that I enjoy it

The sauce is a manhwa called "sadistic beauty" not hard to find really.

I mean have you given him the chance to try stuff he likes. Getting a guy off during your kink isn't the same as letting him pick what to do sometimes.

cuddling and being femme aren't necessarily submissive to me. Anyway if he's dependent on you then he should indulge your fetish, but that's my dick talking.

I dont think its much of a dealbreaker for most, since a lot of women lose respect for men who take it up the ass. But I'd say that there's tons of girls who would do more to you than just make you wear a buttplug

I dont want to force him though, I never wanted to be like this in the first place but it happened. Is it too late for me to try to go back?

Thanks, also just see if he will wear the dress drop the acting femmy for now.

yeah I get that, you want him to want it too. I have many fetishes I never asked for but not once have I been able to wind them back. Once you find out what gets you going you can't delete it from your mind.

No tell him to fuck fuck you hard, if you can get off a few times in none bdsm sex it will be smoth sailing. Also dont be to ashamed if you can keep the relationship healthy.

Of course! He likes to dress me up and dominate me as much as I do and I partake in his desires because I want to make him happy.

I got him to wear stockings before but it was only for a brief period before I went to work. I never been so hot in my life.

Ohhh yeah hun, ask, him for what ever then. At first it was sounding way worse.

Ohh so this is around the house fem play, not just in bed?

>ywn shave your legs and wear stockings and panties to make your gf happy

This isn't a fucking fetish rp board.

It's fine, it's kinda why I cant even tell my closest friends about this.
Well not really, I spanked him till he was pink in the cheeks, then ordered him to wear the stockings before I made him kiss my legs. He took them off when I had to leave but said they were cute.
I tried, I could never properly get off even with past men. I'm not attracted to women but realized I like pretty boys under me.

it happens irl believe it or not user, just unusual.
miss my domme gf ;-;

As these are all me anyways ill say it sounds like he isn't into it now, don't force it but keep the option out there. Also tell him that it makes you that hot. Again I dont understand willing to be pegged but not dress up, but I guess thats his thing.

Any of you have similar experiences like I do? Pls share

Attached: 20190320_201059.jpg (138x220, 21K)

already did so

Why do you even like feminization play as a woman? Are you not a proud strong female?
Is it not insulting to your identity?

Pretty hot except for the tomboy girl part. I only learned about traps last year and it's very interesting. I started doing this when one of my boyfriends asked me to slap him while riding

Nigga what

Not OP, but I'm a bisexual who likes to dominate strong men and women. I like making them squeal and bend and do things that they'd never do in front of their peers or at work. It has nothing to do with pride as a woman, but more about control over another person. Tickling them until they piss themselves and can't do anything about it. Having them beg for more until I get tired and bored listening to them and looking at them.

Attached: a.jpg (570x407, 38K)

Hello fem user, I think i love you

Oh its fun.
How did you get into it yourself? just out of curiosity.

I get the sadism and power play aspect, but what is the appeal say over forcing them to do chores, or making them dress like a clown instead?

clown what?

This is OP, it started out as doing it for the sake of making him happy, but then him sticking my fingers in his mouth and moaning really got me going. I'd never cum from being fucked but that one interaction made me gush like a geyser. I gravitate towards effeminate men even though I am a petite myself.

You can prove it with your tongue later.

Eh - what makes vanilla sex so good for some? What do diaper lovers get out of shitting themselves and drinking out of bottles? Furries? Latex lovers? What do people get out of feet when they lick between my toes?

It's a role that's played temporarily in a safe environment. Having them do chores is two things at once - they are forced to do my bidding to please me and I get a clean house out of it to boot. It's a way for them to get what they sexually desire while I get to flex my grip and make them dance like the puppet they want to be. Some people need to let go of responsibility every once in a while and be told what to do. Some people want to put themselves in a situation where they can never openly act upon in public or with other relationships.

There's a lid for every pot in this world and sometimes we are lucky enough to find a good fit with someone who enjoys the same things we do!

Attached: b.jpg (3840x2160, 915K)

anything you say ;)

this is if you are interested

I come in and of three girls willing to be dommy I don't manage to get anywhere with any of them.

I'd not be ashamed of a natural inclination in bdsm.
I'm a boy, and I've always been a sub. Even as a kid i had innocent sub thoughts. I also felt ashamed of this for a time for not being a man but i've come to accept me for me. I'm sexually submissive and I'm ok with that.