Why do women never initiate things with me...

Why do women never initiate things with me? They often seem happy to respond to texts and I've had girlfriends and shit but I always have to initiate. Is this normal?

Attached: 1551461653265.jpg (594x356, 18K)

Yes. Women socially reinforce amongst themselves the idea that they shouldn't make the first move.
Yes, it is stupid. Humanity knows that.

Out of the like 30 women I've made out with and the 10 I've banged only 1 who was very recent approached me. Women just dont do that shit, even if u have game, even if you're attractive.

Im a girl who always initiates but fairly often is left on seen

I guess we’re both doomed, OP

I honestly feel like men lose interest the second I start initiating. It's never made a guy like me more, just driven them away.

Because men faggot enable them by constantly asking them out. If they would stop then they'd act like our equals.

They assume easy women are diseased.

Thanks Satan.

>rants about women that don’t initiate
>”oh hi I’m a girl who initiates but it doesn’t do much for me”
>implies women who initiate are easy

god I swear I’m getting sick and tired of men REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>implying women ever initiate a man that doesn't already have game so can get vagina as it is but less diseased

You miss the joke sweetie.

>if you resort to patronizing someone you've only proved your insecurity right then
>quality men are so rare

You most likely go for guys way out of your league though. Any average guy I know would be happy to have a bitch initiate.

Not an argument. You've moved the goal post. I merely explained to you why it's a paradoxical situation. Females that would try to chase will chase a guy that was already chased as he will be over average to attract such attention. It's what males deal with constantly. You as a man send 500 messages for one date. You would have to deal with the same issue, but don't want to so you just sit and choose one of your suitors that eventually get to you, number 500.

>as fun as your paragraph of assumptions are in a sad attempt to hide your sexism, I'm gonna have to take a pass
>feel free to continue on your misguided rants though brah

>I've had girlfriends and shit

You really shouldn't do that until you know each other really well

You don't know how to greentext and your assuming that sexism is a bad thing when it is realism just shows you to be an invading blue pilled normalfaggot.

Thanks for playing.

Have fun at redd*t, a place where they bullshit you so you can feel better about life.

I initiated almost all the guys ive been with and got rejected once so im a bit wary now and try to drop hints
I feel like this guy i like is looks match to me but i can't tell for sure but i don't see him getting attention from other women

he's like 5'8" i assume pretty skinny
im 5'6" 115lbs

face wise
theres nothing wrong with his features. his nose is kind of big but mine is too idk what else to base looks match on. we're both in college studying the same thing

i got rated as
5.2/10
4/10
6/10
5/10
4/10
7/10
5/10

on reddit

Honestly after a decade of dating I've learnt that the right girl will make an effort with you and life will be so much more easy.

My advice would be do things you enjoy and find a girl who is enthusiastic about the same things.

Even if this means getting with a 7/10 instead of what you consider a 9/10. What you may sacrifice in looks will be made up with fun.

The main issue is that there seems to be a fine line between chasin/looking desperate. And it is awfully taxing and demanding sometimes.

Should you message them? Is it too soon? Did i sound too enthusiastic or not enough?

Ofc if you are desired by that person this usually doesnt matter, sadly i cant gauge that for myself. Whenever i tried to chase i got rejected, maybe it is my looks or something i did that was unknown to me. I might have been seen like a creep which is quite likely or a better candidate might come up that is more attractive. Specially as a person who likes to take things slow i have seen many of my crushes who i was lightly flirting get into relationships by people they hzve know for a fraction of the amount.

The idea of "if they like they will make time/talk with you" seems true, but if thats true nobody seems to have liked me so far and i dont know how to act at this point.

At this point i dont feel like i will find anybody who will make the effort for me.

>rejected only once
Oh my sweet summer child

Why dont you just ask him out for sth casual, like studying or coffe and see where it goes.

Every guy has been there, sadly not all of us are blessed with skills and looks. Most of the time it's a desert for us.

If you are tired of trying I suggest you start putting energies in improving your social network. You have to go where nice sociable girls are. Try a book club or a self improvement workshop. Basically to find nice girls who start conversation you have to go to places where nice girls go to make conversation.

also not to sound rude but perhaps work on your game. reading between the lines it sounds like you allow other guys with more confidence to steal your targets.
Try reading The Mystery Method and such books online to stand out and add some charisma into your personality, Good luck bro

I know most issues are not by my looks and more about my demeanor and character. I am fun and rnjoyable with my friends but sort of turn sheepish and shy with people i like romantically. Will look into the recommendation user thx.

It is not really reading between the lines when i flat out said it now :)

I just am a bit on the older side, late 20s, and never had a gf since i actually didnt put the effort/ care until like 6 months ago. I know it is never too late, just feels more hard when i am too old to be awkward around girls i like. I am fine with women in general, i just cant get a platonic thing into a romantic thing.

Dude I’m in my late 30s, I understand your story :)
Simply put you can’t turn a platonic friendship into a romantic one.

It may sound counter intuitive but to grab a girl, potential wifey or not, you have to treat them all the same and not give a shit if you fail.
Be flirty and bold at the start. If they don’t like, just roll onto the next one.
Also you will find once you hit your early 30s, all these hot girls will start to line up for you.

Would it be stupid to say i am looking for something romantic as a dude? Sex is good sure, but i want somebidy i can be intimate with and care for. And i just cant shake the feeling i must be doing sth wrong. I see all the couples around and i envy them a bit.

Not resentful or anything to people, just feel like even more opportunities than i would like are slipping off.

Seeing as whenever I see a girl that catches my eye I try to rate her in my mind but quite superficialy, not planin to ask them out or anything but the one that I think I'd rate as a 5/10 (which seems to be the average from your recieved ratings) look pretty ok imo, nothing wrong in particular but rating them as higher than 6 or lower than 5 would seem pretty far fetched, again, imo.

>trolling outside of b
>moddies come quick!!

If you want the romantic cuddling type relationship you have to get her into bed first dude.. it’s not fair as we would like to believe a “nice girl” wouldn’t be so easy.. but sadly it’s just how it works

Cant we just talk hours and hours beforehand, having flirtous dates that lets us know each other, pushing sth new at each new meeting and in the end after some time having a nice romantic night after a long date. Where both parties are excited yet anxious, everybody knows where it is going but the excitement makes jittery with anticipation of whats to come..

Something wholesome and romantic at the same time?

I wish I would have the chance to initiate with woman... Women ALWAYS initiate with me.

Much like this I feel more incline to think they're sluts and and I don't want that.

Attached: Froggochoke.jpg (640x640, 36K)

It's probably because you're hideous i'm sure of it, because you wouldn't have even the slightest problem even if you were decent looking, but i guess not

if youre a chad women will contact you. if youre not a chad you have to contact them

t. chad

I am definitely not a chad or good looking and I've had women initiate with me but they were always meh looking. I think a girl initiating with me makes her seem even less attractive than usual

This.
>be friends with young woman
>she's friendly and outgoing
>very pretty and has a great body
>could easily get almost any man she wants
>still just sits there and hopes they approach her
>the closest she gets to being proactive is trying to get other people to get a guy to ask her out
>this isn't even a rare or one-off case; every woman I've ever been friends with is like this

>reddit
go back