>Everyone just wants to fuck
>Try two more
>Only fuck
>All feigned interest in me is fake
>No one really cares
>I don't do hook ups it makes me uncomfortable
>I am left alone

Should I kill myself now or later?

Attached: D1srJuEWkAEbvnW.png (807x659, 430K)

Welcome to 2019.
Enjoy your stay.

Attached: I got nothing don't you care.png (700x672, 835K)

Find somebody i real life and go after them. The issue with online dating is that,

>people in stable relationships dont use it,
>people who just want to fuck do use it,
>people who cant get into a relationship try to mimic the successful ones, which works if u just want to fuck

I suggest finding a new partner from friends or somebody you encounter in work who is not a coworker. After that
>just be yourself

And be happy people want to fuck you, it means you are desirable.

What you find depends on where you look. Look on hookup apps and you'll find people looking for hookups.

There ARE looking-for-relationship sites. And there is always the old fashioned way of meeting people in person

I have two friends to my name and one has no friends and the other is only friends with the most neck beard people alive.

I tried other apps...I get the same result.

Pic related

Attached: DzLyaQcV4AACtY4.jpg (567x569, 34K)

>downloads an app for hookups
>complains that people on said app want hookups
yeah I think you should just kill yourself now

>10 year long relationship
So, did you never tie the knot, or something? What the fuck is a "10 year long relationship", and when you say "got out of", do you mean it was a prison you were physically chained to or did you just get dumped for not committing?

I'm in your exact spot, oddly enough.

I'm dating a girl now that very much has the same idea of what she wants as I; commitment. Met her on Bumble.

My only advice to you is get off of Tindr. Try Bumble, Match, OKCupid. I hear Hinge is good.

Give it time and hit the gym, if you're not already.

Feel the same way. Everyone wants to fuck me but nothing more. They seem to see my mind as an obstacle to having an orgasm with me. It's just been lies lies lies.
I feel really worn out from it all.

Dating apps are mostly for hookup only. Even if they state otherwise it’s usually sex is the first thing people want, even if they are looking for long term. Just the way of the world right now.

We were supposed to get married, but my father died and I didn't want too anymore. It really fucked me up. Then he destroyed our lives together and I left him.

Good idea. Thanks user.

>but my father died

Any chance that may have some impact on your mindset? There is always a bit of un-picking to do with that kind of event.

Looks like dating apps are not for you though.

If you have only 2 friends i think a priority should be actually making friends and having a solid social circle that you can rely on.

Also, wait are you a neck beard guy or what?

>Trying the dating scene again
>download tinder ready to date

Tinder is for hookups, everyone knows it. Maybe one of them could develop in something more, but it certainly isn't the best way to look for a relationship.
Make friends, go out, do some activities where you can meet new people etc etc

Who knows. I want to say I'm over it since.it was a few years ago now, but that would be a lie. I don't think dating or not dating will effect that.

I'm not a really social person...I'm shy. Also I'm a girl.

I'm really out of the dating loop I guess, I had no idea.

Fuck you user. I’ve nwver had a date in my entire life. I’m 26, extremely depressed with suicidal thoughts on the regular. I’ve had tinder since 2014. NO MATCHES

I feel so unfuckable. Why do you want pity when you obviously can atttact women? Be grateful you aren’t an unfuckable incel like me...

>be alone for months
>see QT girl on FB which is friend with my best female friend
>tell her, i want to see the QT'
>QT and friend visit me at work (i work as barkeeper)
>lots of work to do, no time for talking
>QT expects me to take her with me home after work since she traveled 40km just for me
>this goes way to fast for me, i intendet to talk first, also im physically dead cause of work
>she obviously wants the dick, lays on my bed refering to my very comfy bed (true)
>reluclantly give in, we make out
>no boner
>both sad
>leaves in the morning "it was nice"
second time i did not pop a boner with a one night stand. feels very bad.

>Why do you want pity
Why do you? Try to invest your time in something more productive than be sorry for yourself on a mongolian forum, maybe you'll manage to finally fuck another human being

Nah. Looks matter too much for that to ever happen

>I'm shy

Well fix that first. And delete tinder too, it obviously doesnt have a good effect on you. Get a new hobby.

Dont take it harsh that guys approach only for sex btw, it just is the current times.

As a guy i would prefer to get to know a potential partner first too, but that doesnt really seem to work mostly. Because when i acted friendly and not flirty all i got was "i see you as a friend".

So now i can never just go 100% friendly and see where it goes.

I only want my gf to be my bf, that dhouldnt be that hard, right?

same here fren
c'here

Attached: 1544304970989.jpg (1024x603, 87K)

Then you don't even qualify as an incel

Yea I guess that's true. I understand that. I guess I just want to talk to someone about reading books and shitty internet memes and being socially excluded but when I try all I get are dick pics and it's kinda disheartening.

A lot of bios seem interesting but when I message them they just talk about their dicks. I don't get it. I'll try looking in other places.

Because in the current times most people dont have time to go friend hunting. If you want to have new friends, in general man will bond easier with man, women with women cause they share experiences.

Also are you looking for a bf or a friend? It feels like you are looking for a friend more than a boyfriend to me. The stuff you said sound nice, but in order to share them you dont need the baggage of being in a sexual/romantic relationship.

Maybe? I don't know, I want someone to be close with and share things with...and have sex with. Kind of thought relationship seeking was the way to go? Since I don't do hook ups but...a girl has needs.

Look i am with you one those. It is best feeling when you just sync with someone and share common interest, where you don't have to speak and just be, just be together.

And sure sex is awesome, better when you know the person intimately. We share similar desires on that one, so i understand how hard it is to find a person like that.

I assume you are from the USA? I suggest you go for a fwb arrangement of some sorts. It really isnt that common where i am from (some europe country), but it sounds like that is what will work out for you. Sure it has the risk of a party catching feelings, but at that point you just cut ties off or go for something deeper. If it ends just enjoy what you had, if it gets more serious congratz you have a bf now..

I thought of that too but...it goes back to my moral issue of no hook ups. They make me feel gross. I have people I can go too...but then it becomes a question of my morality.

I feel like I'm from the 18th century or something haha

Than you have to go expand your social circle, cast a wide net so to speak. Find somebidy who you think you are compatible with and go out dates with them, i know its easier said than done but you dont have any other way.

But all this starts with you simply encountering more people in your daily life. You are not that prudish, you are just looking for a partner instead of settling, thats admirable and something a lot of people, me included are looking for.

If i was in your spot, i would go for hobby related activities, be more outgoing and you will eventually find somebody. It might be from Jow Forums, although highly doubtful, or most likely it would be from a place you least expect from.

Just go out qnd make yourself available, thats what i am trying to do. Granted it aint doing much :p

Thanks user. You've been great. I think I'll try that.

No problem user, i know this is a faggot move a bit but i will drop contact info if you want to talk. I cant be your bf, but i can be your friend.

pizza#5827

I'd like that. What is that for?

It is for discord