Hi Jow Forums I had a mental breakdown and lashed out to someone who's only been trying to help me...

Hi Jow Forums I had a mental breakdown and lashed out to someone who's only been trying to help me. I feel like the relationship is very damaged at this point because of it, because of me. What can I do to restore this?

Attached: woe.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Talk

Apologize sincerely and ask what reparations would amend the conflict.

What happened?

Apologize and talk about it, if you can. Don’t expect forgiveness. And move on if that’s the case. You lost the right to be around people you hurt. It’s your fault, you have to deal.

I went banana's and started accusing the person of sabotaging me and the likes.
Yeah the truth of the matter I'd rather not acknowledge...

AGTWBTR is right. Apologize and talk to your friend about the same thing you said to us. A friend will often forgive you if they understand where you're comming from.

Also, my brain will from now on think of A girl that will break the rules as Agatha Winterbottom.

>Yeah the truth of the matter I'd rather not acknowledge...
Well then you're fucked, and an asshole for wasting our time.

I'll deal with it. Maybe that was the wrong word. I don't like it.

It’s the one thing you do need to acknowledge in hope of changing. Otherwise everything else is just a waste. Stay away from people until you can get help or fix yourself

Yeah you're right. I just don't like it that you are right. I know I fucked up and that it is my fault and that I have to face consequences however severe. Can I dislike that?

>Can I dislike that?
You can dislike it, but you can't focus on disliking it, which is what you're doing now. Focus on what you need to do, not how you feel about what you need to do.

What kind of things would you recommend saying? Just generally.

You're right. I'm really being a dick about all this.

Go and explain what happened, don't hide any detail

Alright thanks everyone. I'll make a thread sometime in the future and let you guys know what happened. I will cap the OP so you can identify it.

Give him a bj

Dude, you seriously need to stop being so narcissistic.

how do I do that?

have you tried apologizing?

Yes I did apologize and it was received.

then it's good so long as you don't randomly lash out again

you aren't going to lash out again are you?

No never again. I'm even going to take a course so this kind of thing won't happen again.

Care to tell us what actually happened?

Well, this person has been trying to helping me with my life. I had a mental breakdown and started accusing the person of sabotaging me. It just happened in a flash. I have a history with mental illness but I thought I was doing much better. The person who was helping me didn't know about my history with mental illness so I think it must have been quite overwhelming and I feel terrible about it. I don't really like to confess I have mental issues. I much prefer ignoring it exists.