Yelled at a robot

Something extremely annoying happened and I called the assistance number for a delivery company
I was stuck with this recorded voice who tried to give me prepackaged answers when I needed to call an operator, after a few attempts where I was asked to spell out my delivery numbers and shit to no avail I snapped and yelled
>I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO A FUCKING ROBOT, I WANT TO TALK TO AN OPERATOR
And the disembodied voice said
>You have selected: operator. You will talk with an operator shortly.

I was calm when I talked with the operator, since I never mistreat human beings. But did my breakdown with the robot get recorded?

Attached: ROBOTS.jpg (544x403, 221K)

Probably, and the operator heard you screaming before you talked to him

9/10 times its recorded for "security and documenting purposes" so congratulations, your self control and temper are so low that you blew up on a audio recording and now they can hear it if they choose to listen to it.

fml
whatever

You should have also screamed at the operator as loud as you could.

I had no reason to, I was frustrated because I had to solve a problem and I got this automated robot instead. I was calm when I talked to the operator.

Also I know it's recorded but I thought it was recorded from the point where the operator picks up onwards, not when you're going through the automated part.

You should have screamed at the operator anyway just because it would have been funny

I'm not that kind of person, this is the first time I lost my patience. Also I worked in a call center and I know how horrible it is to be yelled at on the phone.

I would have screamed at the operator for 10 minutes straight about the robot before hanging up and slamming the phone as hard as I can into the cradle

Did you pull your pants down before you talked to the operator?

Counterproductive.

I would do it anyway because it would be hilarious. I would threaten to come to the operators house too. Then I would scream at everyone else around me after I broke the phone by slamming it into the cradle so hard. I would stay angry about that robot for a whole week and take it out on everyone around me

>I would threaten to come to the operators house too.
Now we've moved on from counterproductive to criminal behaviour that could actually land you in real trouble.

That operator needs to know how upset I am about that robot. My whole week would be ruined because of it. I’d threaten the operators family and children too

I would also sue the company that made the robot because they made me break my phone

I wanted to be like you, so I just called my cable company and yelled as loud and angrily as I could at the automated recording. When I finally got an operator, I screamed at him to get bent and go fuck himself.

Does anybody actually know the answer? Does the automated part of the call get recorded?

Yes it does. The operator heard every word of your tantrum before you talked to him.

Actually I am pretty sure that it wasn't recorded. I have called the call center again and there was no notice about recording the call throughout the automated part, which is usually the case in my country and I think is required by the law.

>The operator heard
Why would the operator hear me if I am going through an automated part? Why wouldn't they connect me directly with an operator if they are forced to listen to people vocally inserting codes into the call center robot?

It’s part of the operators job to listen to people put in codes. The operator will also be able to hear you yell at the automated message

But when I worked at a call center the calls were recorded from the moment I picked up, I know it for sure.
Also I had to wait to get in contact with an operator and I got a "please be patient" message while waiting, it would be absurd if there was an operator listening in all along.

Nobody heard me but the robot.

Well you still hurt the robots feelings

I know. I actually love robots and I'm sorry.

You handled this pretty well OP.
Also gave me a few keks.

Getting pissed with my phone company putting me in a choice circle, I repeatedly mashed numbers and it put me in touch with a rep who solved my problem basically then and there.

Sometimes, you just gotta get a bit impatient to get where they're taking you. That said, yeah, they probably recorded it. They maybe have a real good music mixer who'll make a song out of all the calls like you. That would be fun

how to defeating the voicePrompts jewbot: mumble short bursts of loud gibberish at it. so long as you're gib input matching "human voice" and "typical speaking cadence" it'll process the signal for the recognizable bits of speech it needs and return null. most systems top out at 2 or 3 failed attempts before routing you directly to a representative.

how to be defeat of touchTone jewbot: repeatedly press 0. that works in most cases. if it hangs up on you call back and do like .

alternative option: indicate you're a new customer. sales dept > billing dept > customer service dept

I fucking hate the stupid robots so much.

Attached: fukken robots.gif (480x308, 1.38M)