What was the most beautiful thing you have ever seen?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

objectively or subjectively?

i’m still waiting for it i guess

Roger Waters's free concert in Zocalo plaza in Mexico City on 10/01/16. It was magical.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 33K)

A total solar eclipse.

I've only seen a total solar eclipse once, but it was magical. That twilight in the middle of the day is surreal. It's crazy how quiet it gets right before. And it's actually cold for a few minutes when it happens.

>my reflection

Jk. Metaphorically just my own heart or the heart of someone I care for goong through emotions is beautiful to me. Physically I find aurora the most beautiful, but I've yet to witness in person.

Attached: 29cd4d8.jpg (1242x865, 97K)

KD

My gfs tits. They’re literally perfect. So is her pussy too now that I think about it. Really her naked body is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen

Just saw a magnificent falling star last summer.

It was incredible, it basically tore the sky apart and created an enormous, golden smile in the black sky for a second.

Yellowstone in winter. The landscape is one of the most beautiful things ever, really makes you appreciate nature.

While on mushrooms I walked out of a cabin to go for a walk just in time to catch the perfect sunset. Gold, yellow, red, purple, all the colours. It was breathtaking.

I'll add on that same walk in the same state of mind we went deep into the woods in the dark and who else showed up but mufucking fireflies.

The ocean for the first time, and the stars on a clear night sky

I was walking the streets of Vienna high on some truffles I'd bought in Amsterdam. It was the first time I'd tried anything other than weed, it was surreal. Like a Dali painting, everything melted into each other. My jelly legs took me along cobblestone roads that flowed like rivers. The sky was electric blue, cars swole and shrunk with breath, and streetlamps bent over; and when they brushed the ground the roads would ripple, like a pebble dropping in a lake. But most incredible of all was when I came across some cast iron gates, maybe 30 ft tall, hedged by a stone wall on either side. The parting of the two gates was loosely wrapped in chains, and curiosity drew me and I slipped inside the walls. Lo, I found myself in a Carrollian garden, with ancient white marble sculptures of men and women, and sculpted hedges in the shape of great beasts. I walked up along a tiered fountain gently poured from the bearded mouth of a stone face 15 ft high, backdropped by a great castle. I believe it was Lichenstein.

Suddenly I heard the ringing of deep church bells from the distance behind me. I turned to face it and gazed at the awestriking classial cityscape of Vienna, lit by the orange hues of sunset as a murmur of birds danced over the rooftops. I heard all the music of the last half millennium all at once in that moment and felt like all worries and problems in my life dissolved in those dying rays of life. Anytime now I hear the word beauty, that scene rushes to the forefront of my mind. The drugs wore off after that and I walked around the Christmas market in the castle grounds afterwards. All in all a 10/10 experience.

My soul mate , Anne Marie Demers.

I wish to end up with her for all the best reasons in the World. Thanks God Himself. It shall be. Amen.

The port of baltimore at night.
The ocean at night.
My next door neighbor when we were kids an she got tired from jumping on the trampoline and laid down on her back, breathing and smiling.
My next door neighbor a few years ago when she sat barefoot on the pier in summertime.
My next door neighbor now when she plays with her new dog in the yard.

Attached: Natsume-Yuujinchou-Go-10-2.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

I dropped acid at millsap bar in CA and saw a meteor shower in the dead of night. The Galaxy was so clear too.

Attached: 1539264545802.png (446x456, 262K)

For some reason i've always loved watching rain. It's so chill.

my husband's sweet face

And yet you problem think about Chad's thunder cock on the daily. I know all about your species, this place has taught me a lot

the most beautiful thing ive ever seen is jalapeño cheese bombers from churches chicken inside of a spicy chicken burger the combination of both ingredients is mouthwatering and fuckin deliciouse

>I know a lot about [women]
No you dont. I'd remind you not to breed, but we all know that's not an issue.

brutal

the cherry trees at the national arboretum

The stars. I've lived my whole life in a big city, so you never see the stars.

But 2 years ago I went to my dad's tiny village deep in the mountains of Algeria, and you could see it all. Galaxies, the Milky Way, Mars, thousands of stars... I stayed on the roof of our ancestral home for hours, just looking up

god damn son

Attached: 18A605BA-092B-4D68-930F-535CF7E5A087.jpg (900x810, 55K)

good shit

Trump winning the election

kek

His smile, I miss it so much, but he's smiling for someone else now.

Mount McKinley.

This is cute

>his smile
I know what do you mean. I miss him too.

nice

This is really difficult for me to think of an answer to. The view out of plane windows is pretty good, especially when you get a supply coloured, quilty landscape of clouds.

I meant supplely not supply goddamnit.

Seeing my newborn in my arms.

>Chad
inferior specimen. 2/10, do not want.
>think about thunder cock on the daily
and receive it, yes. well...receive it provided i've been a good girl anyway..

in all seriousness don't let yourself get preemptively jaded, k? there is indeed much truth in what this place has to say about us. there's also a buttload of jewish bullshit mixed in with it. learning about x in theory is meant to supplement learning about x in practice -- not supplant nor subvert it. whether x is females or anything else, to allow either of the latter is to do yourself a grave disservice. regarding muh species: set your standards high, meet them yourself, make your expectations known, and keep your wits about you. gl