Polygamy if done morally?

So most men are weak. I can support multiple women, provide for them, and have stronger offspring.

Is it moral bros?

I don't want to be a player. I just want to take care of as many women as possible.

Thoughts?

Attached: 1207181431_HDR.jpg (1440x1440, 318K)

A bigger problem is that in most places it's illegal.

>Is being a whore okay if I am a man?
No

Morality flow chart

Are you thinking of doing something that will affect other people?

(Yes)

Are all those who may be affected emotionally, financially, physically and so on reasonably aware of what you are doing, how it will affect them, and have the choice to consent to being a part of or affected by your actions?

(Yes)

It is not immoral

(No)

It is immoral.

this.

>Is it moral bros?
IDK it is?
what you think about it?
why it wouldn't be?
why it would be?

If you gonna do it, do it legally

Being married isnt " i payfor you cause i love you" , its moral support mostly, being with two families will be really hard, kids need two functional adults,

The problem with poligamy is the division of time

I don't think that have multiple partners is immoral, be it a woman or a man, but that's a personal opinion. not op
I also think that if we are talking of formal relationships all partners have to know about each other.
Also this have you ever have multiple relationships? it wont be easy

>Is it moral bros?
It's natural.
>I don't want to be a player. I just want to take care of as many women as possible.
Do it
>Thoughts?
Do it, nonfaggot, birthrates are reaching unrecoverable society levels in nearly every good country. China and

take care fo me then and give me a house

China already took us over as the #1 world economy and India is also reaching competitive levels of growth way beyond us.

Actually the #1 world economy is the EU, if you count it as an entity.

Yeah because you have to stack up several countries to compete with the sheer number of humans in India and China.

Good luck finding women who won't go into a complete jealousy breakdown when you bring home another "wife".

This only works in goatfucking countries like Saudi Arabia and the like, where women have no rights or opinions. Then there's also the legal aspect of it, polygamy is illegal in pretty much all western countries. I suggest you stop being a degenerate and find yourself 1 (one) good woman you can settle with and have many children.

polygyny is what nature intended for us

This.

In theory if all parts agree and you aren't hurting anyone, I don't see a logical opposition to polygamy......
But as user said, no normal woman would accept such arrangement. And if you plan to have children, prepare to be massively cucked by your wifes.

The closest thing you can have as a sort of western country with polygamy is probably South Africa.

If he just openly advertises it on dating profiles and tinder, he'll find them eventually. There are also polyamory meet ups in most high density cities.

As a femanon, you are the type of man I like. Because you are willing to provide and give them children. Idk maybe a lot of women don't like it but I certainly would, for me humans are still very much like animals. I'm taken though, so good luck man, I hope it turns out well for you

You may be able to distribute your resources equally, but inevitably you'll choose favorites and alienate your other "wives." This would be my biggest concern as a potential partner.

>but inevitably you'll choose favorites and alienate your other "wives."
This would only happen if his monogamous conditioning wasn't overridden with egalitarian morals and an equal spread of time on a google calendar.
So essentially your own jealousy would be your biggest concern if it wasn't his.

tpbp

Not really. They will become jealous and try to tear each other down. How do you expect to be emotionally available for more than one woman?

The alternative is that you become a sugar daddy, but that's not really polygamy. More like being a cuck, really.