Tfw my gf won't stop farting in front of me

>tfw my gf won't stop farting in front of me
>she says sorry but literally keeps doing it

Why do women enjoy being gross? I remember when farting in front of people was embarrassing. I dont even do that shit.

Attached: 1540993721873.jpg (457x381, 143K)

It's love

It's annoying. What happened to trying to be sexy and attractive?

God i wish that was me

Please god be b8 but just in case it isn't

Are your retarded? If you have a long term relationship they aren't gonna try to be sexy all the time. When You're comfortable with your partner this is just what you do. It's the norm. Why are you so uncomfortable you don't do it?

I don't fart around people like a fucking slob. I wait till I'm at the bathroom or alone. It's REALLY not that hard.

And not being sexy all the time and actively making yourself unattractive are two different things.

Girls fart? What?

Sounds like you need someone more on your level. Tons of girls and boys alike think like you so I'd suggest hunkering down to find them

>>he didn’t play fart jokes with his buddies

Maybe she can't hold them in or she doesn't feel them comming. Did you ask her why she farts around?

imagine the smelle

Women nowdays are taught that a good man should accept her no matter what they say or do. What she is doing is a shit test. You pass is by getting up and leaving.

No. Grow up. You need to grow up. Imbecile. Your girlfriend deserves better, OP.

>cuddling with my bf
>he snuggles very close to me
>burps in my face

>sleeping all snuggled up in blankets
>bf takes blanket and gets it over my face
>farts inside it

>take shower with bf
>he pees on me

He has the sense of humour of a 6 year old.

>What she is doing is a shit test.

Why do humans feel the need to do this? I don't get it.

Wouldn't the mature thing to do would be to not do something that annoys your significant other?

Punch her in the face

idk I'm married and I see no end to the brappening in sight, she says sorry, but like, just don't let it rip like that, walk away and blame the cat for ffs

Attached: 1550704937657.png (530x444, 22K)

the mature thing is to not be annoyed be something so insignificant. she knows it bugs you that's why she says sorry, next time she does it why don't you kiss her and say "it's ok"

If she's sitting down, try moving in front of her, cupping the back of her head and releasing a fart (big) into her face. This may help.

Attached: 1518203839859.png (596x437, 765K)

Why should I reward her for negative behavior? Why is it immature to not bend to someone else's will.

We're not even married. That's the thing.

It means she feels comfortable with you faggot

Looks to me that you're the one with problem

Attached: 1551649964483.png (718x944, 1.31M)

>why won't anyone date me
>gets gf
>complains about a fart
>why won't girls be perfect for me

yikes

t.Cuck

First off, if she farts a lot I can already picture her as a fat goblina who eats sugar like a masochistic diabetic.

Second, I highly recommend you put your foot down if this bothers you, otherwise she's going to start being a lot more gross in ways you think wouldn't be possible for girls

>tfw no gf to pee on
Makes my pee pee sad

because she really comfirtable with you?

Next time she does it kneel down, put your nose in her asscrack and take the deepest, loudest whiff you possibly can. She'll think you're one of those nasty Jow Forums fart fetishists and she'll be so weirded out that she'll never do it again. Fight fire with fire.

B u t t P l u g

>has a problem with one of the countless flaws in women
>why wont girls be perfect for me

fucking grow a pair and tell her to stop OP

That's literally my gf with me

I'm not trying to sound like a mgtow but what's the difference between a chick complaining about her boyfriend becoming mopey and a chick farting around her boyfriend. Both are unattractive to the opposite sex, why is the latter not a valid thing to complain about

If I was op's girlfriend I would just stop farting, it's petty bs but not that hard to avoid

>men whine because girls won't love all their flaws
>expects women to not be human

super yikes

Being a mopey bitch is a choice.
Farting isn't.
I'd dump a mopey bitchlet anyday.
If a guy is this immature about a fart, that's just sad.

>it's not a choice to fart away from others
>it's totally a choice to be depressed
k

It's not a sexual thing, he's just a grown man with the sense of humour of a child. Don't be weird.

>depression doesn't equal mopey bitch
>mopey bitch is you, right now
>depression is what I actually have, and I don't sit around moping about farts

>peeing on a woman is weird
Dont kink shame or I have to report you!!!!! I bet you are white too. Ugh

>Farting isn't a choice

It LITERALLY is.

You can LITERALLY hold it in until it goes away or until you can get to the bathroom.

Did you not know this??????

How can a man satisfy a fetish that inclines him to pee on a woman? Wouldn't he get an erection mid-deed stop him from urinating? Has anyone here urinated with a full erection?

Attached: 1548531042889.jpg (720x888, 334K)

>otherwise she's going to start being a lot more gross in ways you think wouldn't be possible for girls

Too fucking late.

>cut her hair short like a boy
>doesn't brush her teeth or shower every day
>dresses like a slob when we go out sometimes
>barely likes to cuddle, so it feels like I'm sleeping next to a family member rather than a gf, both of us sleeping on our own side
>farting in front of me

I thought I was dating a girl, but it turns out I was dating a man all along. Classic bait and switch.

Attached: 1540568384694.jpg (360x366, 25K)

Back 2 /d/

I can pee with a semi hard dick but for me it's mostly about the degradation. It fuels my boner afterwards.

Start showing interest in other women.

>Women
>Humans

Bro dump that now

Tell her to fucking stop you punk. If she doesn't then you can get a bitch less disgusting.

If it bothers you, stop taking her out to eat spicy food or food that will make her rip ass all night. Anyway, you sound like a boring guy, assuming you aren't just riling up the braaapposters to get some (You)s.