See young, happy couple outside

>see young, happy couple outside
>get depressed for the rest of the day because I never had this and I think I never will
How do I stop doing this? How do i stop feeling like this?
How do i stop thinking like this?
I'm making progress in becoming a normie after years of being a shut-in, but I feel its too slow.

Attached: 1529186824991.jpg (1910x2094, 361K)

What was this couple doing that triggered your yearning for contact?

Believe me it's not about becoming a normie, that way you will meet normie girls, relationships won't work and you will end up even worse than before

And it's not about just bee yourself meme either it's about being the best at wathever you like the most in life, im not nearly as fit as i used to be when i tried being normie but i just focused on finding people like me now im in a social group where my skills are really useful and i have gone out on dates with plenty of nerdy girls, it has been way more fun than when i used to go get drunk with normies

so start by finding something to be really passionate about

Dunno desu. I used to be like that but now I just feel happy for them. I think you just have to get over the depression.

Don't be sad, try to have hope and compersion for them.

Face your fears and do what's hardest. Go find someone of interest. Don't worry if they don't like you. Just focus on being yourself. This may be very hard to begin with but everything takes time. If you can't control your thoughts be mindful and ask why you have those thoughts. You don't need to be a normie. It's best to be yourself.

Nothing in particular, just obviously being happy being with each other.
And I was thinking noone will ever be this happy to be with me.
I'm not angry at them or anything, just sad myself because I've never been loved like that.

Stop fapping to pics like in your post. Otaku culture is a time vampire leeching energy from you through your dick. It may be fun for a while, but it won't get you anywhere in the long run.

I'm 26 user, the long run is now.
Otaku culture isn't a cause of loneliness, it's a symptom.

So, how do I stop thinking like this?
How do i stop the defeatism and the 'never ever' that always pops in my head every time I see a couple?

Attached: index.jpg (203x249, 11K)

Start meditating.

Work on yourself. Hit the gym, focus on your passions and work towards your goals.

Say that when you're all fapped out on your bed with tears in your eyes. The cum-soaked Kleenex surrounds you and the darkness closes in. Your shriveled little faggot balls struggle to produce testosterone and you fully accept that it's a bad hormone. You are feminized, scared, and confused.

>Say that when you're all fapped out on your bed with tears in your eyes. The cum-soaked Kleenex surrounds you and the darkness closes in. Your shriveled little faggot balls struggle to produce testosterone and you fully accept that it's a bad hormone. You are feminized, scared, and confused.
Fuck off

How does being passionate help me meet women?
Where would I do that?

>How do I stop doing this? How do i stop feeling like this?
You pretty much have to force your thoughts in a positive direction until it becomes habit.

That's why I say be happy through them with compersion. I'm just trying to help you send your real intentions to the universe so you get a magic boyfriend.
No sad plz, happy because it will feel a lot better than now.

Are you really a girl? If so wan sum fuk

>How does being passionate help me meet women?
Because that's what they're attracted to, smoothbrain. Not arrogance, not strength, passion.

imagine raw dogging this autistic tripfag while she says compersion and moans like a helpless mentally disabled girl

How does it make a difference if I never meet any women?

OP here, I don't care about attracting women.
I assume that will happen if I can sort myself out.
But to do that, I need to get rid of my defeatism and constantly having such thoughts.

Where do you meet those type of girls?

You don't.

didnt realize compersion was a real word... i apologize...

Honestly, coming from a guy who has been in your position and also found a girlfriend after that, if you aren't happy alone you will never be truly happy in a relationship. In fact you will just poison the relationship because you will rely on it to make you happy. Any bumps or ruts along the way will fuck you up hard.

I forgive you, good boy

Attached: FB_IMG_1543734727420.jpg (432x432, 29K)

Me neither, thought it was a misspelling of compassion. Another word learnt, thanks tripfriend.

I was about to make some bad /o/tist joke about rotaries, but it turns out it's a real fucking word.