What do women want in a guy?

What do women want in a guy?

Attached: 8cfe47521673.jpg (2048x1024, 532K)

be yourself while improving yourself

I'd tell you, but you'd probably reject everything I had to say then assume that you know what women REALLY want.

No neet, no weeb, no manlet seeking mommy gf, no shorties, no autistic, no incel. I can go on, but pretty much anything that is opposite of what you can find on this site.

Attached: What do women want.jpg (443x750, 46K)

This.

I can list you what I look for and what I love about my boyfriend, but at the end - you are who you are. Improve, but you can't become someone else to get in someone's pants.
So who cares about what women want? Try to be the best version of yourself and meet people, someone will stick around.

I'm the user you're replying to.

I posted that post more as a joke, but you're right. I agree with you.

OP, the women I've dated have been interested in me because of, well, me. And I have a particular type. I like cute, nerdy girls who are a little socially awkward. Who have similar interests and personalities to me.

Be comfortable with yourself. If there's something you don't like about your personality, then change it if it is an actual detriment to you being a decent human being. Other than that, I'd say it's more attractive to be someone who sticks to their guns. If you have dealbreakers or an innate moral framework, stick to it. Be honest. Be human. Don't construct a fake personality to woo your way falsely into a woman's heart.

It will never make you happy or fulfilled and it never works out.

Nah if your hot and confident enough you can get away with being autistic. Worked for me.

Depends on the individual woman. They all want something different

General recommendations are mental health and a secure self-identity (kind of like confidence, but less the peacock style of confidence and more just feeling secure about who you are), a healthy attitude and an ability to maintain responsibility and long term goals

all different types want all different things. A lot of them are initially attracted to me i find (I am tall, white, shaggy hair, intelligent, well spoken, well mannered, but assertive, able to enter or exit any conversation with anyone with ease.. But when they find out I am completely unstable financially and drink they lose interest. It wasn't bothering me until I actually fell for one of them, now i'm changing that aspect about myself, and we'll see where the next road block comes and fix it when it arrives...

TLDR the kind of girls I like want a guy who will be "whole/complete" with them and is attractive

I like ruining jokes with serious conversations, autism is strong on this end.
Have a good night user, you gave really good advice.

Attached: draper-cows.png (1024x573, 426K)

imagine youre a woman living in a prehistoric tribe and there are different sorts of males that could help you survive. a big strong guy could protect you in a physical conflict. a skilled hunter would ensure you always had food. the chief has lots of social alliances. women want to be with a man that provides the best survival opportunities for her and her offspring.

Being funny and confident are skills that were necessary for survival. Being attractive signals health/good genes for offspring. etc.

Big Girthy Paychecks

You too, user. In a completely platonic fashion, would you like to connect outside of this Chinese finger painting forum?

I don't talk to guys on the internet, I have a boyfriend and I feel like it'd be disrespectful to chat with other dudes.
Unironically nothing personal, you sound cool.

>no manlet seeking mommy gf
Ah well, not all of us were going to make it anyway... ;_;

I can understand that, user. No worries.

Someone they can show off and make their friends jealous.
So, money, status, being hot, etc.

>no seeking mommy gf
Can you please define this? I can’t tell if you’re talking about dudes that want women to take care of them financially or if you’re kink-shaming me

Be attractive, don't be unattractive.

Nothing else matters, once you get past that basic barrier to entry "there's someone for everyone" applies.

>confident
>autistic
Pick one

Not OP but thank you for that comment. Needed to hear it.

>pretty much anything that is opposite of what you can find on this site
This right here

relatively high social status, women are attracted to men who other women think is attractive

looks, money and height don't do shit on their own but they help if you have the status to back it up