What do teen Jewish girls think of white Goys would they ever have a marriage or baby with one ?

What do teen Jewish girls think of white Goys would they ever have a marriage or baby with one ?

Attached: IMG_2785.jpg (640x480, 33K)

I meant young not necessarily teen

Come marry me user

More Jewish girls date non guys than date Jewish ones

Matrilineal judaism is a jewish law. I am not a jew so I am not obligated to abide by their laws. As far as I am concerned if you have any jewish ancestry you are a jew.

>tfw you get a qt khazar milker gf but your children will all be jews

Attached: 1553192578648.jpg (601x508, 31K)

The kids are going to come out pretty much white why is this a bad thing

Couldn't they be raised Christian or non religious

Yes but they'd be racially jewish or something like that

What wrong with that they look white enough just get a hair straightener and blue contact lenses

I am not a "pretty much" white nationalist. Jews are a mongrel race. Whites are not mongrels

Whites are mostly European mutts now with no culture being 30% British doesn't make you British

dunno but my sister married a jew and had a kid and it had TASACs and it died and they got divorced.

dunno man

What if all this diversity shit is the Jews training us to become highly mobile and trust only each other and in a couple hundred years they're gonna say "Good work, you're the Jews now" and dissolve like the Prometheus guy

We have something called cashews here in NJ since we have so many jews and so many Italians. It's almost always a jewish mother and an italian father and the kids are forever fucked up. Both sides of the family hate each other and usually the marriages end in divorce or they're raised with weird hybrid beliefs.

Whites are fully european. Jews have non european ancestry

Intermarriage is very common
t. half Ashkenazi

When I worked for Columbia University, I had Jew girls hitting on me all the time.
They were not much in the face dept., but most of them had great tits.
Never complied, though, I had a girlfriend. Married her later on.

>They were not much in the face dept., but most of them had great tits.
Checks out

>ywn bust seed into abigail and watch your goy baby grow inside of her

Attached: 1509424888488.png (406x546, 248K)

shit man yeah i dunno.