Croatia is The Whitest Balkan state

Fuck Bosnia and Serbia, those microdick faggots, there is only one true superior Slav Balkan nation

Attached: one day.png (510x418, 79K)

>t. A boy whose mother orgasmed so hard her toes curled up and her eyes rolled back when she was making love to an Iranian man

What about us my nigga

Attached: veliu.jpg (397x297, 36K)

implying i care about being white

Attached: 1460405660744.png (580x675, 119K)

That's not very neighbourly of you

Actually, Hercegovina is.

this

Hercegovina is original birthplace of I haplogroup which Nordics have as well

Attached: zolja.jpg (640x480, 27K)

Yay, Balkan thread. I'll bump that.

Why the hell would you wanna take Sandzak, its filled with rmuzzies.

based and redpilled

Leave Serbia alone, they are allright. Fuck Bosnia. Kockoglovi need to be enslaved.

You wrong cronigga. Here's offical list:

1.Bulgar
2.Albanian
3.Bosnaci
4.Croat
5.Romanian
6.Serbian
7.Grek

Attached: 1550875795592.jpg (1527x346, 110K)

>Sandzak
>rmuzzies
>Kockoglovi
What? Serbia is only one true superior Slav Balkan nation by the way.

Just give Istria to Italy and I'd be fine with this

Do Ukranians have square shaped heads? If they do it would explain a lot.

S H O E C U C K
H
O
E
C
U
C
K

Bosnia > Serbia > Croatia > Slovenia > Macedonia > Reggaetón > Montenegro

>Do Ukranians have square shaped heads?
Yes. And before you'll jump to conclusion, Balts and Finns have square shaped heads aswell.
>f they do it would explain a lot.
What exactly?

Level of corruption, lack of intelligence, gravitation towards physical labour, extreme tribalism..

Attached: d8g4k1o-04477281-88c1-4f43-a0d6-677af45861cf.png (874x669, 195K)

Attached: page0002.jpg (1275x1650, 483K)

Stob it. It'll never become a meme like braaaaaap.

Attached: page0001.jpg (1275x1650, 582K)

Stfu croat bro, im serb from bosnia beem to zagreb last week, cool city, love you baiter

I fucking love ukraine now, i knew that we bosnians doesnt matter which religion are ukraine descendent

Hrvat je tat, a shqiptar je brat.

Attached: fullsizeoutput_3ce7.jpg (584x720, 156K)

Here, have the most accurate map of ethnicities. You can delete these two crappy pics from your folder.

Attached: 1538068563510.jpg (2400x2284, 963K)

>doesnt matter which religion are ukraine descendent
What? Are you drunk, slavhit?

Whos slavshit? lol. People in Bosnia has a lot of slavic dna from ukraine and poland, you saying that theyre square headed prove my point.

Scandinavians are square headed. Germanic square head. I have been calling out people at the bar for years.. the square head.. and all the scandi's know what/whom I'm talking about.
Za Dom.

Attached: fullsizeoutput_2f89.jpg (750x1334, 155K)

>People in Bosnia has a lot of slavic dna
Yeah, that's why you're slavshit, nigguh.

Well, thats your fault in a way lol

I agree with you my dear friend.
HR-HB

The swede is the cutest. no homo

Shame that croats think of hercegovina niggas that high, theyre serbs. Real croats live in north

Are you calling me a slav? I beg your pardon, as a 100% pure blooded Russian I have nothing in common with slavshits. I'm proud son of the great steppes, blood of Genghis Khan runs through my veins.
It's okay. In a country with the ugly women and good-looking men being gay is not a sin.

Herzegovian here, says the north bosnian cuck who lets muhammed date his daughter so he is not labeled an islamophobe.
Lol kys cuck, hercegovci real alpha croats.
And fyi the tallest croats.

Hahahahhaabhahahahahahah, our occupation lasted a lot shorter then yours. Real Croats live in Zagorje, Hercegovina is made by Serbian niggers, educate yourself.

Serb?

Alright, serious question. You probably aware that every slavic country is a rightful Russian clay, right? So the question is: when the fuck will you join Russia already, huh?

Attached: 1539285905931.png (250x250, 55K)

I see that I've met a fellow steppe horsefucker.
t. 100% Sarmatian Pole

Attached: BYLYŚMY HUSARZAMY KURWA.jpg (1444x1440, 182K)

>Zagorje
Russian rightful clay by the way.

Serbia was a mistake.Should have stayed in Bosnia and Monte Negro.

Attached: 658px-Serbia960AD.png (658x600, 155K)

Hello, my brother. Want to start a big war against cumskins? Tengri will bless us with good harvest.

Attached: 100% PURE RUSSIAN VIKINGS.jpg (800x584, 210K)

t. actual faggot

Attached: 1550228861736.jpg (597x513, 48K)

Fuck off gay.

It's okay to be gay.

fuck that shit, your flag has a gold jew star and goats on it, miss me with that gay shit

No it's not you degenerate

Just so you know, Sarmatians are BLACK.

The most important General of Polish-Swedish wars?
Czarniecki - Czarny means black in Polish
The most famous Polish knight? Zawisza Czarny - Czarny means black in Polish
The most powerful Polish noble family?
Czartoryski - Czart is a BLACK demon in old polish mythology
One of the Polish princes - Leszek Czarny - I think you already know what Czarny means.

We were the first ones to create a religiously tolerant BLACK society of the Commonwealth, where even those that weren't melanin enriched were allowed to live in peace, just like in the Ottoman Empire.
However, filthy wh*Tes from G*rmany and R*ssia exploited our kindness, destroying our kingdom. Now LEHISTAN, with their TÜRK brothers, shall seek vengeance against the Germ*id and Russ*id scum.

I am afraid we can't be allies, unless these were just false-flags done by wh*Toids, then I can forgive you.

Attached: kazimierz III wielki - wielki czarny kutong.jpg (470x720, 134K)

Lol kid are you actually calling zagorje people to be croats. They are more slovenian than croats.
> twf when herzegovians are the tallest croats
> twf when herzegovians are the richest croats
> tfw when herzegovians speak the purest croatian
> tfw when herzegovians are the most trad croats
Want me to continue fag?

Attached: 1505863317229.jpg (248x189, 11K)

well yeah. so what? they are pretty non white looking and distance keeping, unfriendly to the core. They are not disrespectful, give you decent services but decent welcoming smiles are rare.

all in all they give you decent vacations for cheap price and thats all of it.

>zolja
whats that? my friend married a croation girl and I think her family name is zolja

>but decent welcoming smiles are rare.
slavs dont smile

Its the name for bazooka aka rpg

>Just so you know, Sarmatians are BLACK.
OH BOY, just so you know, Russians are BLACK AS FUCK. You can't be blacker than us. And don't forget about our pure Mongoloid genes. Pure mix of pure black and pure asian genes. We're literally the living gods.

Attached: Black Russians.jpg (919x590, 144K)

How so?

Grandpap emigrated from there in 1912

Want to go back and see where he was born, went on Google Maps and was surprised the farmhouse is still there

Attached: 1529181402412.jpg (620x620, 155K)

based and dinaridpilled

In every way.

id avoid a girl named zolja if i was you
it might be olja tho m8

Theyre atleast real slavs not giant niggers from south.

>being a slav is a good thing

why do you think we are still mining coal? Because it's BLACK, just like me, you, and the Turks.
>mixing your BLACK genes with As*ans
that's a yikes from me fampai, unless the legends about the gooks being BLACK are true.

Stfu mongol horde, we escaped north-east a long time ago. Would like to come back to fuck the shit out of your girls tho.

Just cope manlet. Its the only thing you can do, apart from drinking shit wine.

Better then oliveskin giant.

cope

Attached: kv1iYHM.jpg (960x960, 69K)

The legends are true! This is how the average Russian is look like.
You should get to the point that every Slavic country is Russian rightful clay by default. That's just how it is, the only thing you can do is accept that.

Attached: ab22ac10.jpg (400x510, 27K)

Dude im not istrian stfu. Day will come, we'll enslave all hercegovina niggers, rudest people in rude Balkan. Ill fuck your ugly 185cm black haired sister.

At least you finally acknowledged you’re Balkan. Now if only you can stop trying to LARP as Central Europeans..

Leave the manlet alone guys, let him cope in peace.
Are you that jelaous of herzegovians user?

Wrong, Nordics are I1, Herzegovina is I2a with hints of R1a

this is you brain on the shit coming from the EU's ass

Attached: addtext_com_MDYyNjU0MjM4NTk.jpg (964x785, 56K)

Never called you istrian faggot. I was talking about zagorje wine.
And acutally everyone except my uncle has blonde hair and blue/green eyes in my family.
Again, just cope.

That’s a retarded, false map. Czechs, Slovaks, Poles and Hungarians are not Dinaric at all, they’re West Slavic and most common phenotypes include Alpine. Dinarics never even reached that far north. I2a levels in these countries are notoriously low as well so this further debunks this horeshit.

Only if youre Russian from Ukraine, if not then youre immigrant nigger just like me. You didnt do shit in Balkans tho.

I must say, your people are indeed worthy of an alliance. You still won't beat us however, because since we have helped the Haitians in the XIX century, our blackness has been known worldwide. Many Poles have also been on Team Chocolate in last April. When was the last time (You) helped your BLACK brethren?
Overall, we can turn it into a friendly rivarly of who can slay more Wh*Te scum.
>pic rel: traditional Polish dance

Attached: tradycyjny polski taniec.jpg (735x490, 93K)

We dont drink wine in northern bosnia nigger. Then youre not real Hercegovina ape, my apologize. Come home slav bro.

>People in Bosnia has a lot of slavic dna from ukraine and poland, you saying that theyre square headed prove my point.
Poles or Ukrainians never reached Bosnia, idiot and Poles don’t have square heads, Eastern Ukrainians do.

As if youre any better montenigger.

Unless you are from Hercegovina, you can't even compare to me peasent.

Attached: received_193459374920584.png (1027x702, 170K)

You probably mistook the apes for serbs and bosnians who came to hercegovina during the war.
Its okay slav fren. We can always have a glass of rakija or sljiva together.

Stfu neme flag, then how do we speak slavic language and look like slavs? There is dna test of bosnian girl on yt, 80% poles origins. Kys

Since when are Bosniaks olive skinned? All of the ones I met were pale as fuck

Blonde blue eyed

>The Whitest Balkan state
what an achievement

Attached: race.jpg (1300x1300, 386K)

Most of us are, but we have olive skin niggers here sadly. Its to damn hot during the summer.

Attached: kek.jpg (474x344, 25K)

This is what i call manlet rage

If you were from Balkans you'd already know it's true

all you assblasted cunts can suck it

Attached: 54522812_372522213591669_4636887958807379968_n.jpg (720x489, 35K)

and that makes you inherently supperior? Wow you really will swallow any turd this place serves you

Kek

Ironic, they are all serbs in denial

Attached: received_263031801262244.jpg (1055x721, 113K)

then how do we speak slavic language and look like slavs?
What the fuck does “look” like Slavs even mean, dumbfuck? Slavs aren’t a race, they’re and ethno-linguistic group. It’s exactly the reason why West Slavs look different from East Slavs and South Slavs. Bosniaks are Slavs, genetically they are Dinaric-Slavo-Turkic mutts. Slavic tribes invaded Balkans and settled in Bosnia, assimilating the populations living there already hence your similarity with Polish or Ukrainian.

>There is dna test of bosnian girl on yt, 80% poles origins. Kys
Poles (along with Hungarians, Slovaks, Czechs) belong to haplogroup R1a and R1b and are of Alpine phenotype. Bosniaks are I2a and Dinaric/Thracian phentoype. They only share linguistic similarities.

come on now bro, theres no much difference between 'nations' in bosnia. Since we cant agree that we all are one. I know some people from hercrgovina, theyre pale but not so tall. I mean average 180-188.

Bosniaks are pale as shit desu, why are you even lying?