Yang gang

I pledge allegiance to the bag, of the the United States of Yangmerica, and to the republic under the sack, one nation, under UBI, with liberty and $1000 for all

Attached: yanggang.jpg (720x453, 48K)

and foreskins

Attached: muhforeskins.png (604x428, 58K)

and fines for gun manufacturers

Attached: 41124124.png (624x253, 33K)

and I'm still waiting. He's being a jew with my shekels.

Attached: 53797773_345086406137493_1188139506289606656_n.jpg (720x952, 40K)

What is this guy, some sort of glow-in-the-dark Chinese nigger?

$1000

That's exactly what he is. He wasn't digital gulags.

Attached: 3413424.png (1518x903, 124K)

I'd actually have less of a hard time taking Yang seriously if it weren't for the UBI. He seems decent on other issues.

Nigger shill welfair thread
Sage

I am honestly, truly greatly saddened by the state of the current meme presidential candidate.

I remember the Trump memes. He was THE meme, the one and the ONLY meme. Jow Forums was a trump shilling board, unified in name under making sure the absolute worst fucking possible candidate in existence got elected as figurehead of the world.

But this yanggang shit? It seems like it would be the perfect oppurtunity. Some random Asian fucker promising 1000$ to every single american, what a fucking meme right?

But this is just a sad effort. You saw Trump's name everywhere, every day,every second. You're lucky if yanggang memes even get 100 likes on most social platforms.

Where did it go wrong? Whats preventing Jow Forums from uniting under a meme presidential candidate again? What's stopping Jow Forums from brute forcing another absolute piece of shit into office?

Yang just isn't controversial enough. He isn't saying enough crazy shit. He isn't acting improfessional

Just look at this shit. The correct move to stir up controversy would be to take a HARDLINE approach. To say no to ALL circumcision, piss off 50% of the population and get his name all over the nightly news. But no. He just fucking sucks up and backs down. Compromises.

I hope and I pray for the next meme presidency, but Yang, under his current state, just isn't doing it.

Attached: 1550446270261.png (927x938, 158K)

Cry moar Booms

How much were you paid to write this wall of text?

BASED AND YANGPILLED BROTHER! BRENTON IS WITH US!

Attached: 6B6C9C7B-34BF-4906-9ED2-5F029E208741.jpg (1024x576, 151K)

I like the way you shill

You got it. People say hes paying for RadicalMedia, but it doesnt make sense if he is. Is it really just
a grassroots movement for people who want the NEETbux?

He should embrace the hat and be less apologetic. It doesnt help that he has NO charisma, too.

I'm not a gun manufacturer why should i care?

Hahaha. Why do people who should know better support this commie?

His totally organic meteoric rise to the forefront of public consciousness has really impressed me, and the memes are just so dank

Attached: YANGDAWGS.png (1000x685, 529K)

Can't wait for you gay shills to BTFO

I was paid in the blood, sweat and tears of every true American citizen, crying out for the day we get another true HAPPENING like the Trump campaign, for the day things to so fucking wilDly BONKERS that every single 40 year old mainstream consumer for a 500 hundred miles radius was literally quaking in their boots imaging the antichrist or some shit.

I want MEMES. I want ABSURDITY. I want NOTHING TO MAKE SENSE, because I'm praying to God that maybe one day people will see how fucking silly and powerless this whole election system actually is, and wake up to the fact it doesnt matter if a toddler was elected president, NOTHING would change about this country. This country is ruled by it's economy, and it's government simply exists to figurehead some kind of authority

Attached: 1552291980110.jpg (630x630, 88K)

IM YANGING SO HARD TODAY BROS!
YĂ€NNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
GĂ€AAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!!!!!

Attached: man-headphones-sitting-toilet-yes-music-everywhere-situation-concept-59676764.jpg (1106x1300, 102K)