YES GOY GOLAN HEIGHTS IS OURS

Donald Trump is a good goy isn't he. Doing so much for our greatest ally Israel!

MIGA

Attached: YES GOY.png (640x895, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/powerpost/democrats-unveil-bipartisan-measure-rebuking-boycott-movement-against-israel/2019/03/21/0070717c-4c01-11e9-9663-00ac73f49662_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so many anti-Semitic response in that tweet.

Trump is right. What’s your problem?

Attached: weownus.jpg (374x162, 20K)

the greatest happening in years is almost upon us

Attached: 1553002676412.gif (1000x1000, 379K)

He is right. Israel had the Golan heights longer than Syria had it. Europeans gave it to them illegally in the first place.

Sounds like an area in NYC or something.

dont forget to thank Putin as well for doing absolutely nothing as well

THANK YOU PUTIN!

Attached: putin cucks assad again.png (1134x587, 415K)

Are you talking about Israel or the Golan Heights and are you talking about the Syrians or the Jews?

>Israel or the Golan Heights
whats the difference?
>Syrians or the Jews
whats the difference? a semites a semite

How is morocco, machmud?

Fuck off, YANG

Attached: MIGA.jpg (1367x855, 311K)

OHH MAN TRUMP IS TRIGGERING THE LIBS SO HARD WITH THIS ONE
Remember why we all became 'pedes?

It wasn't for policy it was for chaos remember what KEK and KEKISTAN all came from?

It was to pwn the libs and sjws. And right now Omar , AOC, Gabbard and others are against Israel.
The God Emperor just pulled a "check" in 4-D chess with this move. Stay focused and stay on the trump train.
Shaidilay!

Fuck off back to pleddit, discordd tranny

Like...
>>we give you your land back but its illegal so dont tell anyone

Attached: 1552515411224.png (547x519, 267K)

the kike claims Golan heights was given illegally to Syria what is disputable. Palestine was given illegally to the kikes though (Balfour declaration). But you are right, kikes, arabs, same semites

>muh jooz
Fuck off, retard.

who cares? does anyone actually give a fuck about Palestinians? fuck them. take all their fucking land.

Der Jude denkt er hätte nun Oberwasser und dürfte hier einfach so posten. Bis dann die echte Shoah kommt

Nobody gives a fuck but you Mohammed

Why does Jow Forums like Trump again?

t. best goy
what a fucking golem army the mutts are, Jesus F. Christ

You uneducated fuck, this has nothing to do with Palestinians. The Golan heights are Syria's by right!

This just gives the jews a huge advantage in the middle-east against Assad and Iran.

>muh jooz

Attached: 1551541171435.gif (550x510, 350K)

BASED AND REDPILLED

Attached: just trump my shit up.jpg (846x571, 122K)

>golan
>Palestinian land

Attached: 1550192046874.jpg (588x823, 146K)

>mass surveillance

How is it mass surveillance when it's information a bunch of retards willingly provide you with?

>Nobody gives a fuck but you Mohammed

Attached: 1537669771860.png (1620x2880, 150K)

This is based! I’m thinking that it’s not far enough though. We need to give Israel our land too! I want to sign over my land to Israel! Fucking based!

what's the big fuss about it anyways?
seems to me the only people who would be concerned about it are muds

Because the left calls him a Nazi and if he is he must be the WORST NAZI EVER!!!!!!111!
I mean look at how hard he is pwning them with one tweet

Omg my grandpa has those shorts!

Trump needs a bolt hole. He'll reveal he's a Jew and flee to Israel the minute the Mueller report is out

Attached: 1553204778634.jpg (575x454, 40K)

"""people""" *

Hey Op! Hey Op! Post a rare merchant, please. You can't.

Butt hurt shill.
I don't say why an American would give a shit about an area so small and so far away, taken legally during war.
Muslim shill. Golan Heights is ours for eternity.

Only insecure faggots fear Jews - or any other ethnicity or race for that matter.

seems like the exact thing a kike would say to weasel support from the best goys. MIGA, die for Israel. Vote Trump migapedes!

>"""people""" *
We know you don't consider any of us goyim people, repulsive kike. This isn't /T_Zionald

Attached: notourfaultgoyim.jpg (640x480, 40K)

Maybe next time you attack Israel try not to lose parts of your land when you fail. Lol, pathetic.

>mfw Israel is going to get annihilated because they think we will support them if Russia/Syria move to kick Israel out of the golan
Whatever more we can do to make Israel a front and center piece of the 2020 presidential campaign the better. Just more shit that will be used to attack Trump and inadvertently redpill the nation on the JQ

Attached: 1542146619904.gif (540x301, 2.99M)

>Maybe next time you attack Israel
HAHA!

a friendly reminder, nazis, if you voted for trump you voted for israel.

I don’t give a fuck who owns it, and how many Israelis and Arab shitskins die over it. fuck off muhammed. Not our problem.

Just post
>The Prophet Mohammed was a dirty inbred pedophile pig fucker
and there will be an end to the madness.

Attached: 1552871124392.jpg (333x400, 35K)

We give a fuck about our elected leaders being pathetic Zionist puppets Shlomo
You didn't take it legally either, you waged a war of aggression, your own generals admitted they knew Egypt was not a threat

Attached: jesusintalmud.quotejpgsmall.jpg (738x494, 76K)

Why don’t you join hamas then if you’re so butthurt over some insignificant stretch of land in the shitskin realms

The Prophet Mohammed was a dirty inbred pedophile pig fucker and the kikes will burn in hell for eternity
Nice try kikelover, but your „who doesn‘t support the kikes is an arab“ JIDF tactics do not work here. Go suck a cut kike dick faggot

>DUR UR DA MUSLUM IF U DNT SUK KIKE COCK
You realise Israelis mock and look down on you for being the most pathetic slaves to them, right?

Attached: Israel Real Americans Defend Israel.jpg (320x313, 43K)

Wtf, Golan Heights used to be a park of Syria, shows how little you know about anything.
Anyway fuck off, I don't give a shit about your leader. Vote him out if you want to. Golan Heights is ours fuckface.

And you’re our slave. What’s that make you then?

Palestine is not a country.

Palestinians are not human beings.

ISIS is gone.

It is truly, truly, the time of the Jew.

Bow before me now Serfs.

I am Anonberg!

Attached: d96686d.png (900x900, 737K)

No, we don't. You want to convince Americans otherwise because you are a goat fucking pedophile worshipping subhuman arab shitskin

>Jews win AGAIN
Goyim on suicide watch

Attached: smugasuka.png (537x538, 555K)

ITT JIDF and ZOG MIGA puppet shitfest

Trump is splitting the Democratic Party and killing it.

washingtonpost.com/powerpost/democrats-unveil-bipartisan-measure-rebuking-boycott-movement-against-israel/2019/03/21/0070717c-4c01-11e9-9663-00ac73f49662_story.html

Attached: Democrat measure against BDS.png (917x700, 376K)

European Muslims are the bigget slaves of Israel. That's why they go by the thousands to Syria and Iraq to join ISIS and scream "Allah hu akhbar" and blow themselve on Hezbollah and Iran.

and your soon to be dead.

But how will the jew-controlled media handle this? Everything Trump does is bad, after all.

A Spaniard!

Way to give the world Mexico.

Attached: cb7e40e.jpg (552x690, 55K)

Goyim kek nice try newfag

Attached: 7622587F-6EBD-4141-A6C1-C884BE501542.png (2048x1568, 1.7M)

>anybody who disagrees with me is [insert buzzword here]
Kys and fuck off Jow Forums

Noooooope

It belong to Mr Rotschild goyim his gollum Cheney and a bunch of other kikes

I think it would be great to see CNN start siding with BDS. Is that even possible?

Mudshits btfo ITT

Attached: nakba9.jpg (960x914, 345K)

Aren't you supposed to blow yourself up for Israel in Syria and Iraq? Go join ISIS today achmed.

Attached: islamic lunch.webm (320x240, 1.99M)

>Wtf, Golan Heights used to be a park of Syria,
You gained it during the 1967 war, which was initiated by you attacking Egypt, then Syria.

Trump is a criminal nobody like your ex leadership of israeli d00m.

Just get right joo an we can be frens.
NO you aint having Golan so you can steal Syrians Oil wealth.

Stop begging.

What an excellent defence to Donald Trump giving more of a shit about Israel than the rust-belt worker who helped vote him in.

And you britbongs took it from the ottomans and they took it from somebody else, get the idea?
It's ours now, fuck off, not giving it back unless you say "Allah is a pig fucker"

So one mudslime and one mudslime apologist.
I don't give a fuck about the mudslimes or the kikes, I hope they all fucking kill each other and glass the whole area.

7th century khazarians is not semite.

STOP talking hebrew.
Totally different tribe.

Kingdom of Moab Kingdom of Judea Kingdom of israel...
Are vanquished an ded.

What game your playing now is a stage show protest...
Get the fuck outta the middle east you're no longer welcome.

FACTS#

Attached: nigzlaughterl.png (597x618, 379K)

>kike telling me to fuck off from Jow Forums
now I have seen it all mr. strawman. your time will come and except some trump mutts, Jow Forums will was and will always remain Assad board. no amount of JIDF shilling will change that

Why are you so hostile to people with whom you live nearby. Just stick with your territory & fuck off from the West Bank and Golan Heights

Have you ever seen a muslim live in peace with his neighbor? They killed more of each other than the we ever killed. They are at constant conflict wherever they are. Don't tell me to live I peace with them. They are savages.

you don't belong here, discord tranny. You really need to fuck off now and kys. Jow Forums is and always was Zionist.

Bro jews did way more for technology and the internet than you ever did. So basically I have more of a right to browse Jow Forums than you, kek, fuck off

>>The Prophet Mohammed was a dirty inbred pedophile pig fucker

Hitler was a faggot.

Hitler's Israel is filled with faggot German and Polish gypsies.

LOL the black rock- destroy it for the 4th time, maybe Abraham religion retards will all kill themselves.

Jesus is an absent, dead beat dad. I'm gonna knock him out if he shows up again.

Attached: Israeli_Flag_3.jpg (1200x673, 189K)

Cambridge Analytica is under fire because they helped Trump, they did nothing wrong

>britbongs took it from the ottomans
We liberated it with special interest in it's oil. Besides the French would've done it anyway even if we hadn't.

>The December before the Armistice in November 1918, troops under the command of General Sir Edmund Allenby (nicknamed “The Bull”) captured Jerusalem.
>nicknamed the "The Bull"
>tfw cucked the middle east

You already have the greatest ally, and it isn't Israel.

Attached: with jews you lose.jpg (1024x769, 189K)

And that's why you try to absorb more and more land with muslims?

>Have you ever seen a muslim live in peace with his neighbor?
Yeh.
NEXT!

There must be EU emergency meeting called in or at least Spain Italy France Greece have to decide what happens it will be again the EU and Mediterranean country's dealing with fallout. This is EU territory and the US has a shit to day what happens in Mediterranean area.

Verpiss dixh du dreckicker jude, keiner fragt nach deiner drecks juden meinung.

How old was mary when pregnnant..
Explain...

Hurrr durrr nice fucking logic there. We liberated too then. Mind your own fucking business bong, last I checked your country is getting cucked by muslims and niggers, you should be out doing something

you literary beg for a bullet

Why the fuck should I care if Israel controls the Golan heights? I can guess why this issue is priority to YOU, but why should it be a priority for ME?

MIDF are shilling all over this thread. They are on suicide-watch because they realize the whole middle east will soon be Israel.

Attached: midf.png (680x393, 1.07M)

Take your meds schitzo

What's with Israel and illegally occupying land?

These nigz jus know that lil servant gurl was a youngun.

Attached: Winning.png (646x644, 681K)

Say that to my face fucker and not online and see what happens.jpg

Technically they conquered it in the six day war. Trump supports conquest and violating property rights.

come to germany berlin and i do do it juden schwuchtel