The sixth seal will be broken soon

the sixth seal will be broken soon

Attached: rapture-moon.jpg (320x320, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vpKqG6K4w28
youtube.com/watch?v=qQJyBLFuG4c
wlcg.web.cern.ch
science.gov/topicpages/c/cern cloud chamber.html
theregister.co.uk/2009/11/06/lhc_dimensional_portals/
youtu.be/UwYWBiiqJLc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>2000

just a pic fren
consider this your warning
no memes

Rapture was invented when some bible cucks couldn't translate a Greek word. So a retarded girl who was in the room yelled out "rappurrte" And they thought she had the holy spirit.

That's where rapture theory comes from.

Attached: you retard.jpg (290x300, 41K)

that it OP?

Fukin esoteric fags...

this is no theory.
the science exists. a hole is going to be ripped open in the fabric of our reality.

so no pants needed?

memes precede reality

Attached: 1553208961635.png (960x1024, 838K)

where when how

go

your moms attic yesterday bbc

>Germany
>Projection

Kraut user, do you have yourself a refugee adoptee?

>cuckold fetish country no1
>cucksplains
go prep a bull hick

>more projection

What is it with germans and animals?

The first seal, you mean?

Fake and gay

How does the shooting in Christchurch and the reaction to it fit into the Jow Forums prophecy.

Will science let me cum in it?

Lol. Enki predates all the nonsense of your abrahamic desert charlatans that stole and perversed the real story of humanity. I can’t wait for the demons I’ve met on DMT to posess you and do experiments on your soul for years.
Say hi to the elf robot things. I’ll be watching from the killing fields where I’m probably gonna run out of rope

Dios Mio

Attached: Eclipse | Berserk .jpg (580x350, 15K)

56% White Mutts Everywhere

AAAAAAAA

Attached: Berserk Guts on Eclipse.png (800x450, 480K)

please dont rush yourself

Hello fellow esotericist. Have you managed to build up yourself enough to communicate with the spirits without DMT yet? I've done a few blood and black mirror rituals and got some decent interactions. Father Enki is quite pleased at his plans moving forward so well.

So edgy lad! I've met the Mantis Machines on DMT before I was saved. They will bow in submission to the Lord Jesus Christ. They will scream out and confess him as King.

Attached: 1548287365389m.jpg (768x1024, 133K)

Jewish Babylonian Esoteric Magic. Nothing new under the sun. Repent and be washed in the blood of the lamb heathen.

lol imagine being this much of an ignorant christcuck

Attached: 1552779052307.png (500x958, 360K)

>the people who've had the esoteric knowledge to be able to dominate, manipulate and control the entire world successfully for a very long time clearly don't know any useful secrets we should know instead and use against them, we should trust in their abrahamic religions they created for us
Hurr durr, herp, derp a durr

The entities you seek will only end up destroying you. Yeshua will forgive you and free you, if you humble yourself from your foolish pride and turn to him. Consider this a guidepost pointing at the way home. The Father of Lies, the old Devil, invented Babylonian Jewish Magick.

Attached: 1539444872262.jpg (173x215, 11K)

>I'll free myself with these chains
Deception my friend

Lots of angry Kabbalahist Jews in this thread.

Can't rip a hole in E8 retard

Attached: BB8D117A-2FD7-43C2-8A22-3F92729B585B.png (500x522, 137K)

Yeshua isn't real and Christ is a title for one who has achieved the highest state of consciousness possible, idiot. Anyone who reaches this state is a "Christ" which simply means anointed, or chosen. Seth also means the anointed/chosen. Seth, third child of Adam and Eve and grandfather of all mankind is a Christ. You are a brainwashed cuckold who thinks himself a wimpering, sniveling wretch who must praise his greatest and give them everything because you're so shit. This ideology is meant to cow you into submission so extra-dimensional entities (demons, spirits, djinn, etc) can consume the emotional and psychic energies you put out, like a free buffet.

Jesus said "Your father is the father of lies"
Saturn/Satan shills will be cast into the outer darkness.

Repent and turn to the light of Christ.

Attached: Screenshot_20190321-185537_Brave.jpg (821x687, 165K)

guys real talk I've always thought I was the antichrist, or at least some kind of demon. Never told anyone for good reason. Pretty sure I have autism but lots of weird coincidences I could post about but rather wouldn't. The idea of some sort of seal breaking excites me to no end though

youtube.com/watch?v=vpKqG6K4w28

>I'm an evil wretch who must give everything about myself over to a higher power because.....uhhh that's what der bibble says and I feel guilty about shit so uhhhh....allow me to cuck my soul
True deception, friend. Enjoy being an eternal meal to non-corporeal life forms that devour energies given off by infinite souls stuck in human shells that have been convinced and cowed into letting their infinite energy be taken under the guise of being a wretch who only exists to praise sky daddy and apologize for being made a wretch by sky daddy in the first place as if it is your fault. Hilarious. I'll be over here pointing out more idiots like you so Father Enki and the other demons can use you like batteries.

what's taking so long? let's get this shit moving

The oldest lie in the book. Shill harder. The way to freedom is through the little door. He is the entry way. You are inside the Saturn Matrix. He is the escape, the Antidote, the spotless lamb slain to reconcile creation back to the Love of the Father.

Attached: 1529839663707.jpg (500x667, 143K)

I genuinely pity you, I know firsthand how scary and sad and lonely it is to exist in that world you live in. Trust me, if you would only but humble yourself traveler, you would see how Good He really is.

Nice.

Cultfags get the rope

So what's your deal then, some kind of self styled wizard who thinks they will go easy on you? Trust me, they may tell you that, but the Kingdom of Darkness WILL fall.

Jesus Christ is Lord over all creation. Nothing you can do or say will ever change that. He who is in me is greater than he who is in the world. Repent and believe. Your Jewish magick will fall and break. Occultists need to repent before being thrown into the outer darkness.

Another Blood Moon?

Attached: blood_moon.gif (498x278, 1.09M)

midwest
x marks the spot
> inb4 "nothing ever happens"

Attached: melting pepe.png (1348x1116, 996K)

BASED
God bless you, brother. I cannot wait to have fellowship with you at the foot of the throne

Amen bro! Will catch you up there in the Kingdom Lands!

>be the first to call someone a liar
>now no matter the truth that accusation lends future credence to support claims that they're liars
Hmm almost as if that's exactly the point

What's taking so fucking long!?!?

The foundation of the old testament is Babylonian. How do Christians reconcile this?

Satan was the first to call someone a liar. Whatever the garden was, Satan called The Father Of Lights a liar in the garden.

CERN 666 will open the bottomless pit with the LHC. It sits right on the site of the Temple of Apollyon of old.
Revelation 9:11-15
11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

12 One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.

13 And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,

14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

Oh, and when did 1/4th of the population die?

Am we going to be able to meet our PCs when the dimensions merge?

That's a weighty question and pretty vague but a good question to ask nonetheless. The Jews did bring back Babylonian magick from Babylon, and I Am rebuked them strongly for it and punished them....then they still continued to flirt with it. Then Jesus broke it in pieces.

Amen user!

lol the real devil is masquerading as your god and has demonized the real creator. The god you worship is actually Satan (the great enemy) in disguise and all the "light bearers" in religions who gave humanity knowledge are the true Gods that were demonized and vilified for being light bearers and raising Humanity from ignorance. You have been tricked by the jews.

Jesus Christ is a Jewish invention you idiot. Kikes invented Christianity.

You have no proof of this.

I think you're afraid. I'm a Christian but I don't think you understand the teachings of Christ or how the Bible has been corrupted for a very long time so much of the truth they used to spread has been tainted into a way to make a obedient/passive population. If you don't believe the Bible is corrupted you are a lost Christian. We are on our own and yes it lonely. We can never be sure about anything since we know nothing. But how do you learn? How do you recover up the secrets of the past that have been lost or buried? By jumping into that same abyss of the unknown. All the shit we have today is basically considered magic. So by your logic you'd have to be amish since they refuse our magic. All I'm basically saying is that we have to risk jumping into the abyss knowing that there's a chance of never coming back. That is how we find out the truth or make true progress. If there is a form of intelligence good and/or bad in this abyss. Why would you not take the chance of learning from it? You're not suppose to worship them and they are known as trickters or the ultimate trolls in the dmt realm. Basically smoking dmt and looking for answers is like going to Jow Forums for answers. Some might give you good answers, some might tell you to fuck off, others might tell you to kill your family or sacrafice them just for shits and giggles to actually see if somebody would do it. They basically are testing you and you need to treat these things as equals. They only have power over you if you allow it. God is in each and every single one of us. Good and bad. The afterlife is just another form of survival of the fittest. If you die or fail there you get sent back to the material or reincarnation. Since nothing is truly deleted or does since every soul is a piece of God

The funny thing about your theory is that Christians can't disprove this.

rollan

Same. Had to declare war on the devil in order to rid myself of it. I suggest you do the same.

If you want to talk I am authorized to do so, nothing can be done about whats coming anyway.

So you think the winged God is returning soon? Is our realm in a frequency that he can inhabit? I have heard that it is too dense for him to manifest.

What is coming?

Attached: 1485687357473.gif (714x396, 3.08M)

this just in

Attached: laluzextinguido.jpg (1000x1475, 200K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qQJyBLFuG4c

Attached: 1522521902352.jpg (400x400, 31K)

I'm ready.

Attached: 1495967162016.gif (245x187, 1.93M)

The Karma is the last jewish trick

Give Jesus your Bad Karma (sins) and be SAVED

They have been given up to reprobate minds. I pray they see this. Keep preaching user!

Lay off the meth

Deluded and spiritually dead

Attached: c1b54538683482aa937c0c3a5a482b87.png (1267x1635, 664K)

Yes the tower of babel has been built

wlcg.web.cern.ch

>The Worldwide LHC Computing Grid (WLCG) project is a global collaboration of more than 170 computing centres in 42 countries, linking up national and international grid infrastructures.

The mission of the WLCG project is to provide global computing resources to store, distribute and analyse the ~50-70 Petabytes of data expected every year of operations from the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at CERN on the Franco-Swiss border.

science.gov/topicpages/c/cern cloud chamber.html

>The CLOUD (Cosmics Leaving OUtdoor Droplets) experiment at CERN (European Council for Nuclear Research) investigates the nucleation and growth of aerosol particles under atmospheric conditions and their activation into cloud droplets.

theregister.co.uk/2009/11/06/lhc_dimensional_portals/

Literally the matrix machine
>the internet control grid
>geoengineering through strategic aerosol injection
>trying to link this world to higher dimensions so demonic entities can be unleashed
> data analysis that can predict and control behavior through tweaks in what sites, stories, ads, videos, ect come up to control your mood, and habits

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 60K)

WHY ROLL FOR DOOM ARE YOU NUTS NIGA WTF

It's not a theory, it is true. The God of the Bible is not Satan because Satan is not a being, but the God of the Bible is not a good guy. He is a jealous God (implying that there are more like him, and that he is not the singular creator creator God.)

Attached: 1498783805945.gif (700x488, 3.83M)

>this kind of style to write
Im sure im autistic enough to see that this is bellagio, hi man!

Wrong.

youtu.be/UwYWBiiqJLc

this user fucking gets it

Attached: 1523683072995.jpg (450x600, 66K)

When you cum into the abyss, the abyss cums back.

bitch I have never read the bible, but at my lowest point I screamed out to Jesus and he heard me and saved me

Yea an ye sixth seal was broken and a foul stink did eminate from that place like unto the vapours departing out of Satan's own black and Hell besmirched farting hole.

Im waiting OP
If you want to know more just ask
I was likely directed to this thread because you posted it.

Attached: area affected copy.png (800x618, 1.02M)

You will lose this fight. He is not to be trifled with and as a God of war he is not one to lose one

Attached: 1549990081514.jpg (625x469, 218K)

I was born to die. Losing is part of the program. What am I battling exactly?

Attached: 1507733042356.gif (576x576, 1.43M)

WHY DOES THE TRUTH HURT THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW HIM SO?

Attached: 1549613574063.jpg (1920x1200, 257K)

>the sixth seal will be broken soon
No, it won't.
Q isn't coming to your rescue either.
No one is coming to save you.
This cargo cult mentality is dangerous, it breeds a nation of shit-eaters.

Im not sure that our sheilds can handle those sorts of forces, commander.

Attached: 1198df5fe022ff7700567fcba40d2721_400x400.jpeg.jpg (400x400, 16K)

checked
umbra

magic negro lefty leaf go suck a maple cock

What is happening?

Attached: 1552688432819.gif (270x314, 3.98M)

Center zone is a hole in reality. That land is gone.
Area surrounding it will be under perpetual black clouds, weather wont affect them.
No communications and no satellite imagery will get through it.

user it's ok because Jesus will save us just like he saved the Germans in Dresden or every person in the USSR :)

The one over your mind body and soul

Attached: 1551902422013.jpg (347x1023, 23K)

We dealing with some Philadelphia/Montauk shit?

Attached: 1514166865104.gif (450x450, 1.95M)

fuck off schizos, last time i'm telling you. watch for the red cars.