You are cuck

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Attached: zyzz.jpg (236x236, 12K)

Kek. Get ready for war.

Attached: 1548676183349.jpg (1471x1885, 1.3M)

My dad enjoyed doing me

I would enjoy doing you too, how would your dad feel?

You're still passing along your genes to grandchildren.

Stop being such a creepy misogynist.

Nigger

Attached: 84319B1B-DE53-4A76-9258-479DB5311CE8.png (301x309, 223K)

And those genes get mixed with nigger genes because all white girls like BBC, good job cuck

What is wrong with you dude

are you mad because your daughter started dating someone lmao

What’s the matter, he has tattoos or some shit?

I remember a time when humor threads were funny.

fuck youre right

Attached: 1552041374085.png (1080x1080, 1.84M)

nice copy pasta

Attached: 1546798001052.png (600x646, 508K)

Interesting new angle and bait. But above the pay grade of the raving lunatics here.

only if she fucks a nigger

This post again.

You can only get cucked if you have sexual interest in that woman. Since it's your daughter, you shouldn't have. But you are a degenerate kike so no surprise there that you want to fuck your daughter.

Daughters are useless

yes this is true oven dodger, but think about the smile you could die with if you were a present good father who red pilled her and she had 6 huwhite grandkids you could spend time with in ypur old years, telling them of jewish tricks and funny nigger jokes.

>by another man
>not keeping the bloodline pure
I thought you jews knew how to use a daughter?

Attached: mcpoyle.jpg (650x366, 82K)

>I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter.
AMEN SCHLOMO

Nice pipe, how much does the smoke cool down Before inhaling?

The Jews are behind these shitposts!

A female child is just a vessel for my grandkids. I would be fine with her dying during childbirth and leaving me with male grandchildren if I had a daughter

>thats right goys, just dont have children. Its a waste of time.

Attached: 1545476182238.png (556x628, 35K)