Anybody notice this?

all yt songs that tarrant used are having comments disabled. i doubt creators who hahve been inactive for 5 years are doing this. does jewtube usually disable comments by force like this?

Attached: Brenton_Tarrant_-_Halo_Reach.jpg (854x476, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/ecpjxt.mp4
soundcloud.com/3-itch/kill-all-the-gays-and-the-faggots
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1548597837767.png (433x475, 213K)

they’ve resentful started doing this, I think it started with the child grooming that was going on

i hope they begin cleansing right wing channels soon.

And then Gillette lmao as well lmfao

>anarchist flag
bait

im serious. a lot of channels need to be off YouTube. freedom of speech is not freedom from consequence

Yes I noticed it

watch those stairs bro

its standard youtube censorship now

they disable to comments of any video that may possibly redpill normies

>mfw it's real
It's just confirming that NZ was a false flag.

Attached: 1486560449821.jpg (720x540, 31K)

The comments on those videos was looking like a thread from this board. Kek

it confirms the opposite for me
you must be a schizo boomer

i hope you get fucked in the ass by a gorilla

exactly. Im tracing your IP right now.

>it confirms the opposite for me
>you must be a schizo boomer

Attached: 1412271676117.png (448x539, 141K)

>make a false flag attack because you don't want anyone to talk about it
How the fuck does that make any sense at all?

Any chance for a link to the video?
Also I wouldn't mind a link to the songs used.

The point is people know about it but people don't look into it. How did you not think of that possibility?

This, desu.

In (((their))) eyes, shit is backing up in the toilet. 8ch and Jow Forums being the fucking sludge.

Good, fuck em.

Attached: MurdochChanFuckingBased.png (1274x679, 654K)

my.mixtape.moe/ecpjxt.mp4

I choose to believe Jow Forums users are proud enough to not comment on youtube, so that means there's a whole world out there outside of our little bubble that's redpilled as fuck and not afraid to show it. Gives me hope for humanity.

it's a temporary measure to bluepill any poor fuckwit that discovers these songs and becomes redpilled through discussion of context

basically, they're puting an embargo on this whole everything until the greater deal of details are memoryholed

AWESOME!

the 5 songs in order are
>Serbia strong (remove kebab song)
>British grenadiers Fife and drum
>grün ist unser Fallschirm - Remix
>Arthur brown - fire
>gas gas gas

the German song had its original/main upload removed from YouTube but has mirrors up- the rest are all still up but with comments disabled as stated in OP

Anyone else worried NZ is going to be assfucked by terrorists now that their PM announced their citizens will soon be unarmed and helpless?

Attached: jacinda.png (512x403, 292K)

my thoughts exactly

Attached: tiktok.webm (420x748, 2.9M)

seriously?
im gonna have to look into this

t-that is a girl isn't it?

Applies to faggots, niggers, and communists as well.
We don't like faggots, niggers, or communists so we will make sure they understand they do not have freed from consequence.

Attached: 1547102710279.jpg (768x1024, 136K)

what did you mean by that :(

holy fuck its true

kek. they're both girls mate :)

Attached: 1551628147763.webm (720x960, 2.94M)

Jow Forums ruined me, there's been too many times where there's webms like that then COCK outta fuckin nowhere

Thank you.
This is exciting.

I've seen a lot of people making fun of the shooting in the Gas Gas Gas comment section. I guess that is why they shut it down.

complementary song
soundcloud.com/3-itch/kill-all-the-gays-and-the-faggots

I can suddenly understand the supposed yellow fever.
They're fairly decent.

I’m not sure when they shit down the comments. But my buddy pointed out that the Arthur Brown comments were closed yesterday. The comments had me laughing hysterically

Attached: 8D8C26E6-D2A7-40D9-949A-4299655915E8.jpg (750x1334, 379K)

Am I gay now?

Why'd he shoot at people on the street? Was he absolutely certain no stray bullets would hit civilians?

I was troubled by this too

Also the shots through the car windows, far from the mosque

where have you been

>meme flag
Stop.
The ones through the window weren't that much of an issue, since he used a pumpgun for that. But the rounds down the street worried me a little - but at least the news aren't mentioning any casualties, so that's good.

What an absolute legend.. did he go back to his car for more ammo or what was that about?

Most manual - gas gas gas videos have the comments disabled now.
Also, my "/o/ sings" playlist has all of them private'd - including the collab with Jow Forums which was the master piece. Can anybody republish it somewhere else?

now what i dont understand is that since the Hacker Group known as Anonymous has already said that this whole shooting was a false flag - why havent they hacked the surveillance cameras and pulled footage from that day? nomsayin? seems like something the hackers known as Anonymous would do. amirite?

I'm surprised they didn't take the whole videos down, especially the German one. They're still giga-faggots for disabling the comments, though

The NZ incident
When an event is so real you can't even discuss it on this board without being violently attacked.

Reminds me of something...

Attached: pepepull.jpg (249x249, 26K)