NZ Woman Charge with "inciting racial disharmony"

stuff.co.nz/national/christchurch-shooting/111416309/masterton-woman-charged-over-facebook-post-about-christchurch-mosque-shootings

Thought police are in full force. The terms are becoming more ridiculous and more obvious in their use as bludgeons to be wielded against Western peoples.

stuff.co.nz/national/christchurch-shooting/111416309/masterton-woman-charged-over-facebook-post-about-christchurch-mosque-shootings

Attached: キャプチャ.jpg (753x163, 22K)

Lmao

Why are New Zealanders so fucking racist? Good, hope the cunt rots in jail for life.

Just fuck our shit up senpai

absurd, as always
people are so lovely, threatening/using violence over words they don't like appearing on the internet

>white guy kills muslims
>say muslims are terrorists
>arrested for hate speech
>muslim kills white people
>say muslims are terrorists
>arrested for hate speech

And here we go. Britain level cuckoldry in a week. Women truly have the power to destroy nations.

lol fuck you kiwis. you chose those mooslims and not us. you deserve all thats happening to you. we couldve made great allies.

kiwis will choose their billionaire buyers over their own mothers, watch

Well, I'm pretty sure that was Tarrantino's intent.
How does it feel to accelerate? People memed about it on Jow Forums for so long, there seems to be a certain shock now that it actually happened.

Women have no buissness being leaders
They just have to destroy
Women shouldve never have been granted rights

Holy fuck New Zealand is over-reacting.

Even in Canada with Trudeau after Bissonette conducted some kebab removal in Quebec we talked about it for like two days and moved on and changed literally 0 laws.

This Ardern whore is a fucking far-left cunt, Kiwis need to get rid of her ASAP in the next election

Honestly thought I'd be watching Europe slide first but we're catching up. Feels bad man

Man all of those gains the kiwis made after decades of bullshit will be erased.

That's because justin is a man
Women are natrual nation destroyers

same thing happened in australia back when that guy shot up 30 something people. I'm certain the kiwis have been talking about that non stop, especially since gun related crimes did legitimately plummet after the ban in australia.

I think a lot of NEETs on this board are memeing about how it will ruin their gibs and vidya lifestyle, but really that needed to happen years ago.

It will eventually be a crime to be a racist

it already is lmao. you cannot legally discriminate against people

These fucks honestly think you can create legislation to remove racist thoughts. This is a ticking time bomb

We are reaching critical mass

Oh sons of Zealand, you must remove!

"Racism", being a term coined by Trotsky was always intended to be a way of controlling the natural human xenophobia. Those bastard Judeo-Bolsheviks were very intelligent and we're all paying for it

ITS HAPPENING

people are just gonna start deleting their facebooks lmao

gun crime is now worse than pre-1996 massacre. Illegal/unregistered firearm crime is used as the reason why we need to restrict gun rights more.

I'm not going to lie, gun restrictions and confiscation helped...but in the short term, after 10 years we were back to those familiar numbers of shootings, when before the massacre, gun crime was decreasing. Living on an island doesn't stop illegal guns making it into the country, and the police can regularly give information on the firearm registry to criminals who steal weapons from law abiding citizens, who in turn are charged for failing to secure their weapons.

What, you mean Brazil's draconian firearm laws didn't help curb their tremendous homicide rate? But it's illegal!

kek. more and more normies waking up. battle lines being drawn. thank you blessed saint brenton for this brief week of happening

You're decision to reach critical mass will come when they start going door to door seizing firearms because thus far only 40 or so people turned their shit in. It's up to you to tell that bitch who rules your country you're not her whipping boy.

Let's find out if the Kiwis can learn the spirit of resistance. Looking at Strayans, I think they'll fסld.

>You're
*Your

The word 'Safe' is now coded. Being under complete government control is now being in a safe state. A safe space. Making someone 'Uncomfortable' is akin to assaulting these faggots.

Lies

"People have this perception that if they put something on their Facebook page that it's their private views.

"The reality is that with Facebook it just goes so much further than that. Anyone has the ability to share that message and it can be seen by quite a wide audience."

Attached: 13074025-581B-482B-B736-FBDBAB3BD5CA.png (2048x1536, 3.56M)

>against Western peoples.
no, don't worry. only against white people. blacks, arabs, indians, native americans, maoris and everybody else will be just fine.

Attached: raughs.png (500x300, 66K)

I'll never directly do business/commerce with communists and now people of New Zealand.

No we need to shoot her and shoot some random cops and politicians on the way there. That is the only way to fix the problem.
-poltards
This post is satire, I know you are watching.

He will be getting out. He will be released.

>Do you have a loicence for that post?
>N-n-no...
>IMMEDIATE CASTRATION!!!

Attached: liberal.jpg (255x255, 11K)

>"inciting racial disharmony"

Attached: laughing tebow.gif (225x115, 487K)

There were a lot of warnings about this safety shit from forefathers, ha. Looks like they were dead fucking right.

This has to be pissing off a good amount of kiwis. Shit is going fast.

Literally Orwellian shit

Everything BHT did fucked the whites of NZ in the ass.
The Muslims are now untouchable, even under the law!

He undermined his own cause, betrayed the white people!

Attached: pepepull.jpg (249x249, 26K)

good

keep pushing us. my normie friends are starting to wake up. it only takes a little more events like this

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

I never really appreciated the constitution until a few years ago. Thank got we got those two Supreme Court seats, also.

How?
People with families, a career or any hopes of ever setting up a family will get in line.

My normie friends are just virtue signalling about how great the gun ban is and how great the prime minister is for wearing a hijab to respect muslims.

One guy destroyed your country, now you are in the top 3 of most chucked countries

ACCELERATION
>ACCELERATION
ACCELERATION
>ACCELERATION
ACCELERATION
>ACCELERATION

Attached: 1552697075955.jpg (938x632, 167K)

>Everything BHT did fucked the whites of NZ in the ass.

that was the plan, and everything is going exactly according to it

Attached: 1552753705092.png (769x754, 620K)

I finally got a guy at work to admit things might be going too far at work today. Some are waking up.

May not help, they were just talking about adding more seats so they can fill them themselves. They are not hiding what they are doing now, this is a takeover.

You have faggy friends.

Your country is worse than Sweden now. Congratulations. And to think I pondered to move there. A shitposting Australian is all it took to completely castrate your men. Sad!

>justin is a man

inciting racial disharmony
is this a law or rule or something someone made up?
this really 1984, they are using smart devices to monitor our thoughts

Feels bad being alone.

>he planned on undermining the white people
what are you talking about?

With shit like this happening who will risk family or career to even open their mouth?

When they finally lose their shit they won't even have weapons cause of this fucking retard

Do you know how expensive it is to have children today if you're white? It's the main reason for all this shit. I don't think people are just going to bend over.

How is New Zealand so cucked?

Volksverhetzung. From experience: it exclusively applies to white people.

Attached: Individualism.png (1002x703, 180K)

>people won't bend over
he made sure they will have to.
How can they even fight back now without guns?

FACTS

America needs to liberate that little rotten shithole Island

Attached: 1527800635749.jpg (1024x1019, 87K)

>criticizing our decision to bring in people from the third world who do not integrate into society is detrimental to our society

Attached: avHnbUZ.gif (300x300, 241K)

That would be a judicial coup. Washington would tear itself apart if they seriously tried to add seats. I'm pretty sure it's the only thing that would wake those Republican boomers up.

>Kiwis need to get rid of her ASAP in the next election
>He thinks their is a political solution to worldwide White genocide
That's pretty good leaf

>40 or so people
Isnt that basically their whole population?

t. Zogland golem

Attached: t Amerimutt.jpg (1024x668, 84K)

What did she say?

Post "The holocaust didn't happen but it should have" kraut.

Bold post Kiwi user

Attached: images.jpeg-33.jpg (232x218, 9K)

If they get majority seats in congress, there is no one to fucking stop them.

They haven't given their guns up yet, and that's only one piece anyways.

No, they can liberate their own nation or they can die, focus on liberating our own country first.

We had telegrams by tbe time lever actions were around
Should be changed to a musket

Lever action rifles didn't exist until the 1850s.

Not that I disagree with you.

Attached: K Woman.jpg (800x1200, 690K)

>only one piece
How important is that piece to you?

Parasitic turkroach posting from Berlin. Asalamalakum

>How does it feel to accelerate? People memed about it on Jow Forums for so long, there seems to be a certain shock now that it actually happened.

This is actually fucking great and is exactly the way acceleration is supposed to proceed. The system needs to be baited in taking ever more absurd, unenforceable acts in order to defend something the stupidity of which must become ever more apparent. It makes the system looks impotent, petty, ridiculous and weak.

EVERY speech restriction can be circumvented, if only with irony and sarcasm. Language is too ambiguous to be captured by legislation, which means that a state that embarks on the path of censorship will either turn itself into a joke or will have to adopt borderline fascistic measure. To the extent that this is done in the service of multiculturalism, prepare to see it, and the state which seeks to implement it, discredited no matter how it decides to control its people.

>charged over 'something'
>what did she say?
>We can't tell you or we'll get charged, too

Just fuck off already, New Zealand.

Attached: 1330727157572.jpg (200x250, 9K)

people should learn to stop using social media. its all fake, shills and manipulation anyway.
I know its hard but try something else.

At some point you realize he was right about the traitors assisting the invaders.

Attached: 6e09072b039813d459d6a391a8dd1ba212b2cd3858d797a86e1c0db62562691c.png (1764x1771, 809K)

>inciting racial disharmony

it seriously sounds like a fabricated crime from a dystopian work of fiction

pick up the can

>gun violence plummeted....
...because they had a huge spike in knife violence

Alike talking to your neighbours. They fear community most of all.

checked

>imagine being charged for just speaking your mind

fucking disgusting

Attached: 26056123_319236738581170_1793348232158006342_n.jpg (633x443, 21K)

nice quints and based

Attached: 1513854012331.gif (509x710, 2.55M)

Would you be willing to accept Europeans who want to get away from Marxism and Islam as refugees?

Why do Muslims need to be in New Zealand?

>oh no my shekels are more important than my freedom and future of my nation
That is the choice you make.

I want to see what her note said, verbatim. Censorship is so strong they won't even disclose the post she made. No matter. It's out there somewhere. They'd have to introduce it as evidence anyway, right?

Checked.
Good tastes, Noa is cute.

Attached: 1549188052936.gif (494x740, 2.46M)

>be white
>muslims blows up your neighbors
>get arrested for saying something
>white guy shoots muslims
>be arrested for saying something
so is there unironically no other option but to subscribe to pewdiepie at this point?

Use a knife or HME. You'll really see them squirm because banning kitchen chemicals or knives will go over like a lead balloon.

Attached: AEA2981B-CE59-4D49-8EC9-F3DA37C5B2F8.jpg (890x876, 99K)

Does anybody have a screenshot of the actual post? What could she have possible have said that warrants federal blowback?