Charlottesville Schools Close After Jow Forums Threat

unv.is/https://www.huffpost.com/entry/charlottesville-schools-closed-after-Jow Forums-threat_n_5c9391c1e4b08c4fec353727

>Schools in Charlottesville, Virginia, were closed Thursday after someone threatened on the anonymous social site Jow Forums to launch an attack on Charlottesville High School.

>An anonymous poster claiming to be a student at the school threatened an “ethnic cleansing” there that would take place on Thursday, according to the message on Jow Forums reviewed by HuffPost. Other users goaded the poster, announcing, “School shooting tomorrow.” The messages reportedly were forwarded to local authorities on Wednesday evening.

>It’s unclear whether the threat was legitimate, but Charlottesville City Public Schools closed schools out of caution, a police spokesperson said.

Attached: big bang theory sheldon hand shake regina king.webm (640x360, 835K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/435161-charlottesville-schools-close-after-online-threat-of-ethnic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>school's closed

Attached: nigra.jpg (400x400, 16K)

The Southwest US will secede from the US after the Mexican majority successfully agitate for secession all faciltated by the (((media))).
The Northwest US will be colonised by China so as to completely undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver is already 43% Chinese and San Francisco is being used as their base in the US.
Australia and New Zealand will be vassals of China after it successfully colonises its major coastal cities via the unregulated student visa program in both countries.
Canada will be sold to the highest bidder, however Vancouver will be secured by China as part of its strategy to undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean. The demographic push will then head south into Seattle and Portland linking up with the Chinese colonists pushing north from San Francisco.
The complete loss of the West coast by the US will turn it into a banana republic and global US hegemony will be over. This will be the signal for the Sunni muslims to implement their own colonisation program, specifically, Western Europe, where the population has been demoralised by the (((media))) and the massive casualties and destruction of the European wars of the 20th century.
Eastern Europe will unite to oppose the Sunni muslim takeover of Europe, leading to nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russian nuclear forces.

dont feel like taking a test on thursday or going to school at all just make a post on Jow Forums

Attached: hecute.png (822x823, 86K)

Sauce to thread

You guys are idiots. This is why we need to ban guns.
Because of loser virgins like all of you

fpbp

Lol, i know a few people who work for the city schools and they got off today. I was confused about why they did and then i saw a screencap of the Jow Forums post and i laughed so fucking hard. Schools are canceled tomorrow as well.

LMFAO.

Attached: 1447633417898.jpg (480x318, 14K)

HAHHAHAHA NO FUCKING WAY

Its just the rabbi making post to get Jow Forums shoad

They got one more day to study for their exam.

10/10 fpbp

Q - Zionist
Alex Jones - Zionist
Jerome Corsi - Zionist
Patrick Little - Zionist
Roger Stone - Zionist
PJW - Zionist
Posobiec - Zionist
Bannon - Zionist
Jordan Peterson - Zionist
Geert Wilders - Zionist
Sam Harris - Zionist
Spencer - Zionist
Mich Enoch - Zionist
Lauren Southern - Zionist
Faith Goldy - Zionist
Sellner/Pettibone - Zionist
Tommy Robinson - Zionist
Ann Coulter - Zionist
Molyneux - Zionist
Cernovich - Zionist
George Webb - Zionist
Jason Goodman - Zionist
Matt Couch - Zionist
Milo - Zionist
JF - Zionist
Kevin MacDonald - Zionist
Andrew Anglin - Zionist
Weev - Zionst
Sargoy of Mossad - Zionist
Kyle Chapman - Zionist
Stephen Crowder - Zionist
Laura Loomer - Zionist
David Duke - Zionist shill
Gavin mccines - Zionist
Jared Taylor - Zionist
Robert spencer - Zionist
Pamela geller - Zionist
Charlie kirk - Zionist
Candice owens - Zionist
Samuel Hyde - Zionist
Thomas paine - Zionist
Douglas murray - Zionist
Joe Rogan - Zionist shill
Kate Hopkins - Zionist
Elon Musk - Zionist
Kanye West - Zionist
Proud boys - Zionist
Mr. Metokur - Zionist
Pewdiepie - Zionist
Jesse Lee Peterson - Zionist
Johnny Cage - Zionist
Adolf Hitler - Zionist

Hillary Clinton - Not Zionist
Obama - Not Zionist
Brianna Wu - Not Zionist
Bernie Sanders - Not Zionist
Jews - Not Zionist
Jazz Jennings - Not Zionist
Alan Greenspan - Not Zionist
Bibi Netanyahu - Not Zionist
Ben Shapiro - Not Zionist
All Bankers - Not Zionist
All Mass Media - Not Zionist
Zionists - Not Zionist
Jacinda Ardern - Not Zionist

fpbp

Attached: cant-be-skipped.jpg (684x424, 46K)

Yeah, the anime imageboard is the biggest threat to that state.

Sup huffpo

Attached: 1552798704944.gif (500x500, 967K)

Link to sauce, faggot.

(((they))) really want to get this place shut down with their fake threats

Wow, man, you have really done the math on that. What sort of odds do you give it?

>western Europe
>colonized by Sunni muslims
in your dreams

Attached: 1552924891408.png (256x508, 18K)

As God then opens Antarctica to the white man. As intended user, just wait.

>Ben Shapiro - Not Zionist
Fuck off, Goldberg.

How did this place end up with so much power? We're just a bunch of fat shit posters who do nothing with ourselves.
Think about that for a second. We are pic related. This is what we fucking look like. Everyone is scared of us. The news, politicians, normies, jews. For fucks sake I can't even wrap my head around this bizzaro world we live in now.
They unironically call us "Incel Extremists" now. They piss themselves at the thought of lonely computer game nerds who jack off to lolicon hentai all day and live with our parents at the age of 25+

Attached: polmeetup.jpg (1374x1031, 125K)

>reviewed by HuffPost
color me fucking surprised
thank god we have a small volunteer watch group of hacks with the free time to watch the place

what did buzzfeed lose a bidding war?

LEXPLORER NO!

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/435161-charlottesville-schools-close-after-online-threat-of-ethnic

>The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) condemned the threat in a statement and called on tech companies to better monitor extremists online.

According to this, the ADL were quick to chime in too. Why the fuck do these people waste so much time on here? They read these edgyposts and think everyone is some military trained skinhead.

Attached: 1465783923520.png (712x678, 312K)

Reminder that retarded trip Lex from /sp/ did three years for school shooter shitposting and it will happen to you.

i threaten to charlottes in her ville if you know what i mean.

you can see the desperation in this photo. they will never be useful or fit in to modern society in a meaningful way. normies are justified in being afraid of these abnormalities. inb4 shipped off to school for the gifted.

>Ben Shapiro - Not Zionist
He's a Jew dumbass

Welp long story short..
At first they assumed this place got trump elected because some super cutting edge russian shill team infiltrated it and convinced everyone to make it happen. They still can't even fathom the notion that we might have done it just because.
So they figured they could repeat the same phenomenon with their own shill teams. You saw how well that went.
So now after this latest Yang campaign blew right the fuck up in their faces, they've realized there's no controlling this place and have decided it's finally time to lance the blister completely.
They didn't want to do this, and held off for obvious reasons, but now they're throwing in the towel because they've just given the fuck up.

Attached: akUBG.jpg (493x345, 11K)

Attached: Conductor.png (541x446, 158K)

Came into this thread looking for this. Thanks user

Lexplorer reported himself tho, otherwise nothing would have happened to him

>This is a perfect plan, I definitely won't get caught because I'm totally anonymous on Jow Forums

Attached: 92d.jpg (211x239, 5K)

Thank God Jow Forums reported it and stopped a deadly attack. This is a board of peace after all.

Jow Forums jokes are getting too far

pol was right again!

Even if you're willing to say there are non-zionist Jews, Ben Shapiro is definitely not one of them. He'd turn on all of his positions if Republicans decided not to promote zionism.

What is that goth qt on the far right doing with that feck ugly fat fuck?

>Adolf Hitler - Zionist
take your meds

Checked, and back to your original post, once I mention with any normies, even the so called 'tech savvy' ones by today's 'standards' of things such as bbs's, usenet, ARPA/DARPA, Unix, etc. I get looks in both the 'fear of teh terrorism' 'zomg muh gamer'. It's all quite silly.

Wasn't it Mitnik, or McKinnon (trying to recall) that they wouldn't even allow them to have access to a phone in the prison system, or technical communications because they were afraid ' they might be able to launch missles' or some other such silly nefarious activity.