Why do gays want to get married?

Why do gays want to get married?

So marriage is mostly a religios thing and here in the west it's been a tradition based on Christian values. The Bible says that the marriage is between a man and woman and requires a priest and two witnesses to count as a legitimate wedding.

The vast majority of weddings are performed by a priest regardless if the couple is religious or not.

Why do gays want to get married if marriage is or based on religious beliefs that are against the very nature of the couples relationship.

There are no legal benefits to getting married. All benefits can be acquired without a marriage.

Attached: 1546877136072.png (184x173, 31K)

Same reason why the gays do anything, too annoy the rest of society.

I want a partner who earns as much or more than me to combine incomes and grow wealth.
I wanna have kids some day, and not come home to an empty house/no family!

oops. read that as "GUYS"
NEVERMIND AND CARRY ON

Gays are women, women want attention.

Idk about sweden, but in America legal marriage provides a tax break that was intended to incentivize having children in stable nuclear families.

Faggots want the tax breaks without actually contributing anything.

Dan Savage & some of the other vocal fags in the intellectual clique brags about this
it has nothing to do with "equality" or "love" or any of that bullshit

it's to flaunt their cultural power it in the face of Christians & traditional/normal people and weaken the institution itself.
Ultimately, they want the "family unit" entire debased and for the state/community to raise the children and live in some dystopian hellhole

It’s all about making you accept them and pushing faggotry on children.

Jews just want to destroy everything wholesome. That is their nature. Marriage is for getting a woman pregnant and raising your biological children.

Same reason they use the rainbow for their degeneracy. The rainbow is the sign of the covenant between God and Noah to never send another flood for which back then the cause was degeneracy of all kinds in the most perverted form. So through their rainbow they remind God that he cant punish them again with a flood like then and mock him that he cant get back at them. In the same sense they want to destroy the faith and the law as whole

Yeah we have tax breaks here too for the same reason however you don't need to be married to have it. It's a matter of signing a paper stating that you are living in the same house and so on

God promised not to punish them with water. He’ll think of something worse.

This is honestly the most logical conclusion.
I wouldn't want to get married if I was gay, I'd just see it as unnecessary provocation

It goes even further than that (intentional or otherwise)

Rainbow: 1. Red, 2. Orange, 3. Yellow, 4. Green, 5. Blue, 6. Indigo, 7. Purple
LGBT Flag 1. Red, 2. Orange, 3. Yellow, 4. Green, 5. Blue, 6. Purple

7 is a divine number, associated with a positive relation to God.
6 is also a Biblical number, but more often associated with sin, Satan(ism) or otherwise straying from God

>Da (((Bible))) invented marriage
Imagine being this fucking stupid

Attached: baby pepe family.png (340x351, 277K)

James 5:7-11

Patience in Suffering

Be patient, then, brothers and sisters, until the Lord’s coming. See how the farmer waits for the land to yield its valuable crop, patiently waiting for the autumn and spring rains. You too, be patient and stand firm, because the Lord’s coming is near. Don’t grumble against one another, brothers and sisters, or you will be judged. The Judge is standing at the door!

Brothers and sisters, as an example of patience in the face of suffering, take the prophets who spoke in the name of the Lord. As you know, we count as blessed those who have persevered. You have heard of Job’s perseverance and have seen what the Lord finally brought about. The Lord is full of compassion and mercy.

I view it as a symbolic union of two people who have decided to create what is considered an unbreakable bond. Fuck the Church of England. I was raised Christian and I will keep the values that I do have. It was either suicide or accept who I am, and with how people are forced to be accepting I had chosen to accept myself. It’s shitty, but, I’d prefer to live a close as can be to normal life style rather than a degenerate wasteful lifestyle that gays often promote.

Attached: F55F541E-ACAD-43D6-85EA-E620FDC3B229.jpg (640x634, 389K)

To destroy religion

>marriage is mostly a religios thing
What the fuck are you talking about?

I'm not sure what your trying to point out. It's an Abrahamic religion, it's not like it's a secret.
I wrote that it's mostly its a religious thing witch it is, you have to be retarded to not se the religious influence in weddings.

Have you even been to a wedding?

Genesis 7:2-3

Take with you seven pairs of every kind of clean animal, a male and its mate, and one pair of every kind of unclean animal, a male and its mate, and also seven pairs of every kind of bird, male and female, to keep their various kinds alive throughout the earth.

>Why do gays want to get married?
Taxes.

Gays want to push themselves into everything. They don't want to be excluded from anything. Thats why they will be burned in the great purge. They're annoying and seek to undermine tradition values with your faggotry and forced agenda

They hate and openly mock God. Why do you think they chose the rainbow for their symbol?

>There are no legal benefits to getting married.
Taxes?

Thessalonians 4:3-7

It is God’s will that you should be sanctified: that you should avoid sexual immorality; that each of you should learn to control your own body in a way that is holy and honorable, not in passionate lust like the pagans, who do not know God; and that in this matter no one should wrong or take advantage of a brother or sister. The Lord will punish all those who commit such sins, as we told you and warned you before. For God did not call us to be impure, but to live a holy life.

They just want to be annoying

I could never figure this out. Gay people should of pushed for their own special marriage, one with amazing tax breaks and could of totally re-invented the wheel on it. For gay marriage, you get 5 weeks payed holiday to celebrate, 30% tax relief on every purches, shit like that.

No, they had to try and steal normal peoples marriage so now they dont get a fucking thing.lazy dumb fag's

There are no benefits in Sweden. You don't have to be married to get tax reliefs.

You just have to sign a different form when applying

>priest
>church
>reading Bible verses

This is the "standard" west wedding

I'm gay, and I have no desire to get married, but there are legitimate reasons to, mainly for tax purposes and property rights, power of attorney, etc. Also if you separate after living with someone for ten years not married it's hell because any disputed property is going to remain disputed property because no court is going to waste its time on two people fighting over a car or a house. Courts exist for married couples but not unmarried ones. Yes, you can technically achieve all of this without marriage, but it's a way bigger pain, way more time consuming and way more costly.

As for the religious part, you'd be surprised how many gay Christians there are. Most gay people I've ever met were Christians. If that seems strange/contradictory to you, just remember that there are Christians who do all sorts of other shit that's in direct conflict with the Bible and somehow find a way to accomplish the mental gymnastics required to rationalize it and make it compatible with their religious beliefs. But if I were to get married I wouldn't do it in a church, because I think that's just silly. It'd be like having an Easter egg hunt in a synagogue.

Personally I never understood why civil unions weren't good enough. If I decided I wanted to marry someone, as long as my union granted me all the same legal rights as married couples I couldn't care less whether you called it "marriage" or not.

Attached: 1165247240177.jpg (710x514, 56K)

>it has nothing to do with "equality" or "love" or any of that bullshit
>it's to flaunt their cultural power it in the face of Christians & traditional/normal people and weaken the institution itself.

A perfect example of this are these billboards I see on buses, that tacitly reinforce the substitution of love with sterile promiscuity through socially engineered false equivalency.

"Love is love" after all, and homosexual orgies are a perfectly valid form of love on clown world!

Attached: Love_14_x_48_copy_plain_JPEG.jpg (3675x1125, 440K)

As in Sweden, America also had ways to get the same tax benefits outside marriage.
Gays are just faggots.

Thanks for the answer!
There are no legal benefits of being married rather than living together here in Sweden. You just have to sign diffrent documents, I just assumed it was like this in other places.

What I was mostly wondering was why very many gay people get married in the stereotypical Christian way. It just doesn't add up to me. Same as gays being Christian.

Why do they want to?

This thread is about gays so I'm not going to go into other hypocrisys with religious people

The majority of “Christians” don’t give a shit what the Bible says anyways