Even in death, this guy is perpetually blowing drumpf the fuck out. He lives in cheeto Benoit's head rent free

Even in death, this guy is perpetually blowing drumpf the fuck out. He lives in cheeto Benoit's head rent free

Attached: 636374657414416774-mccain-6.jpg (520x390, 17K)

White women have melanin receptors in their vagina,

Then you do you have to keep bringing him up? Most people forgot about his ass, until someone brings him up

You don't tend to forget traitors of this magnitude, son.

like the cancer that killed him

Fought and bled for his country. More than any of you fucks ever will. Say what you will the Man committed himself to a life of service.

Attached: 11-monday-hBptdqg.png (500x380, 215K)

John and Zognald were having a fierce competition over who can be the better Israeli servant

He got caught....

Attached: 1539268734378.png (400x300, 77K)

McCain means traitor to just about everyone I meet.
Show me your pussy!

Sure the man made mistakes but he still had a Spine. The System still works Trump got the constitutional check he needed.

Attached: 1489430935035.jpg (800x601, 270K)

Lmao you pathetic racists never fail to make me laugh with your "pol humor" threads

Face it, most poc will be infinitely more successful than any of you sad virgins ever will be. You are on the wrong side of history, get over it losers

>spine
What spine? He was a RINO who followed with the Dems on pretty much everything of importance

Thankfully that warmongering traitor is burning in hell.

>he wanted to be president leave a legacy
>the only Mccain legacy is to be a talking point for the media to bash Trump
S

your weak-ass irrelevant thread, OP, is why they say the left can't meme

Attached: 1548775770897.png (1024x682, 2.02M)

He was a traitor on multiple levels. Decades of traitorous behavior and actions. He should have been hanged by the neck until dead. Also you’re a fucking retard if you believe the narrative that he did anything for the benefit of US citizens. Everything he did was for his benefit or to benefit MIC

Be quiet, shill

Attached: IMG_0066.jpg (915x515, 68K)

Man had his own beliefs didn't give a shit what anyone else thought. Dude just lived his life and didn't give a shit who he pissed off.

Attached: 1490193221099.jpg (760x615, 70K)

S

McCain worship is the American left’s all-time low.

Attached: 1551106853377.webm (224x400, 1.44M)

That would be fine if his job wasn't to represent the American people. Are you seriously this retarded?

WTF I'm gay now.

Attached: reddit.jpg (320x320, 40K)

Does she have a penis?

What's this guy's name? I forgot

Yea fuck those retarded nogger constituents

user YOU NEED TO GET YOUR HEAD OUTTA YOUR ASS AND ANSWER US!

If you kill yourself now you want have to be a faggot tomorrow

Attached: McCaint lol fuck off.png (800x450, 522K)

Chris Benoit has been dead for twelve years, OP.

Attached: oKWf3mi.jpg (720x720, 86K)

>talking about singing john mccain and living in someone's head rent free
the ironing

Attached: 1529472212454.jpg (750x737, 82K)