How does this make you feel Jow Forums?

Literally over 2 million people are wanting to revoke article 50 and remain in the EU.
How does this make you feel?

Attached: IMG_20190321_232324.png (720x1181, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/241584
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/241584.json
convertjson.com/json-to-html-table.htm
brookings.edu/blog/the-avenue/2018/03/14/the-us-will-become-minority-white-in-2045-census-projects/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

link
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/241584

they can fuck off to the mainland then cant they

The less than the number of non Brits in the UK. Who cares.

Great, so great I went on and voted 50 times. You know, since it's article 50 and all that.

Haha bong math. I bet every single vote is just one eligible bong voter.

you cant do that idiot

It makes me feel like always with those online petitions, i feel nothing, since nothing comes out of those petitions besides maybe discussion in parliament, but that we get constantly with Brexit. Theresa May does nothing but trying to push Brexit question away to EU and they push it back to her. So really what more can this petition do? Theresa May done anything to stop it.

The only time an online petition has ever achieved anything was operational rainfall, and that was to get some niche nip games translated and released in the west.

I'm very much enjoying the remainers impotent rage and bitch tears.

Attached: 1550061090214.jpg (500x625, 48K)

lmao I remember the people’s vote crap petition, I think it got like 400+ no and 15+ yes in parliament
pointless shit

I have a fully up to date permit and a licence issued by the local constabulary so I don't see why not.

wow that's nearly 12% of the people who voted leave

I like that they're putting so much effort into something that will just get dismissed by MPs. Do these remainers not understand democracy?

You guys have lost a global empire and turned into cowards in just 100 years. Democracy isn't your strongest suit.

You're literally the fattest country in the world, your inhabitants are retards. Kindest thing would be to have your lot put down.

Too bad they didn't vote.

>You're literally the fattest country in the world
actually that's mexico, dumbfuck

>your inhabitants are retards
no you. you got a loicense for that insult?

>Kindest thing would be to have your lot put down.

no you, faggot

>actually that's mexico, dumbfuck
Dont worry, you will become part of them in 50 years lmao

you mean when you're the islamic caliphate of cuckistan? TOP KEK

there's over 3x as many white americans as there are britons of any race. =)

No, we lost a trading empire to the same people you lost your sovereignty to.

Good
Fuck of boomers
Brexit is bad and the EU is beneficial for everyone

>t. Mohummed

Multiple times that voted remain in the real vote and they still lost.

Leave the EU already you pussyfaggots.
You're already Pakistan Jr why does it even matter?

>2 million people who voted remain are trying to stop the 17 million that voted to leave

Very legitimate "petition" you got there remoaners.

Attached: 2019-03-21_23-51-07.png (481x419, 21K)

wow, 3% of your population!!! something must be done!!!

>B...but the whole EU should vote on Brexit.

>Signatures from North Korea and the 'Western Sahara"
HAHAHAHA what the fuck am I reading?!

So, a fraction of people who voted for remain and lost signed a petition stating they are still for remaining.
I fail to see the point.
Can someone tell me what the hell they want to show here?

If you sum numbers from the json file it only adds up to 1.3m though, 50k of it being from outside (non-GB)
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/241584.json
convertjson.com/json-to-html-table.htm

Le 56% comment. Juan Pablo is fucking your sister hommie

Amazing

The 'American' spends his morning searching his ancestry, looking into European culture, talking about his pride. Then in the afternoon he comes on Kazakhstanian throat singing forum to shit on Europe.

The American truly has no culture, no history except that which is counter to theirs.

> people from the UK cannot live in other countries

Like a minority of the country wants that.

You made your bed now sleep in it. Either you survive and show the world your true power again or lie down and get steamrolled by the bureaucrats in a country you don't even speak the language. Its do or die time now Tommy you don't get to back out now.

Attached: ccc.png (1366x768, 217K)

>Online petition
Stay frosty, boys. If they get 2000 re-tweets it is over.

We are over 85% white according to census, unlike the Mutted States which is under 56% now

>The US will become ‘minority white’ in 2045, Census projects
>Youthful minorities are the engine of future growth
brookings.edu/blog/the-avenue/2018/03/14/the-us-will-become-minority-white-in-2045-census-projects/

I hope you enjoy it

Mexico is faggot

I hate to say it but if you exclude Wales, Scotland, N/I and expats, that figure will change.

Still, at least you know a white person is 100% and not some 1/200th house nigger mutt.

Funny you should mention Kazakhstan, that mighty footballing nation ranked outside the top 100 kicked Scotland's ass 3-0 earlier.

LOL Scotland. You're shit, and you know you are.

WTF is the population of the UK?
2 million people is just one fucking city in the USA, like San Diego metropolitan area.

2 million is like 1/6th of London or 2/3rds of Wales.

>I hate to say it but if you exclude Wales, Scotland, N/I and expats, that figure will change.
And why would you exclude them? They are part of the union

>Petition which is botted and is signal boosted by the press and social media for 48 hours does worse than the initial sour grapes petition they did in 2016

Within the last hour the petition has gained 230k signatures and it's nearly 1am in Britain
Definitely nothing dubious going on at all with this petition

650 constituencies in Britain 2.2m signatures
This means the average needs to be 3.3k per constituency yet only the London constituencies and a small number of cities are above that

"YOU HAVE TO GO BACK"

I'd rather have Christian Mexicans fucking my sister than Muslims beheading her. At least Hispanics are partwhite.
Also at least I can actually criticize Muslims UNLIKE YOU BECAUSE YOU PROBABLY NEED A LICENSE FOR THAT LOOOL

>democracy
lmao, stop being so spineless you faggot ass europeans
(based countries like poland and hungary excluded from this insult)

>petition.parliament.uk/petitions/241584
What a fucking joke, 3 years after a referendum and this jews still pulling out tricks.