What is it like being black

Attached: peobt (1).jpg (460x282, 21K)

Muh dick

It be gud be like HAHAHA know am sayin?

It's like being dumber, poorer, and generally less enjoyable than being a White person.

Also by default your appearance is the antithesis of beauty.

pretty bad people call me nigger more then they do my real name

ouch

Still better than being this.

Attached: Untitled-3 (1).jpg (1756x2800, 777K)

Imagine the smell

150+ IQ

Attached: niggerdawkins.png (1318x1314, 1.37M)

I negro has started working in our Curry store here in England. He is trying so hard to be 'that friendly black dude ya'll'. He has a certain arrogance that can only come from his assumption of our white guilt, plus the constant threat of raycizm. He constantly in everyones face with 'positivity from the street'.
Anyway, an old granny walked out of the store, and he ran over to offer to carry her items to the car. She said ' don't touch me nigger, I've lost two loved ones because of you animals '
The whole store went into silent shock. Then some giggles were heard.
It sure put him back in his place. He shouldn't of brought his London arrogance with him.

Can't speak for the porch monkeys and jigaboos that rob stores, but as for the ones who contribute to society or aren't generally a menace, then its pretty regular.
>racism is exaggerated by white liberals
>can't be conservative unless you wanna be called an Uncle Tom
>regularly played by both sides of the political spectrum
>i.e welfare and constant spamming of "muh racism" gets blacks to vote democrat; anti establishment blacks vote conservative to be "free thinkers". Both sides don't really care about blacks, just the votes.
>no one says nigger beyond people this board and this one russian guy who I'm buddies with.

Mostly, it's just trying to fit in an d not come off as being black. The criminals and pantsaggers make this much harder.

Doesn't really matter what color you are desu it's how you were raised and how dumb your parents
were.

Attached: Morgan_Freeman-Acoso_sexual-Harvey_Weinstein-Hollywood-Cine_309732160_79173876_1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 80K)

I wonder how many of these racist posts are actually being made by Muslims trying to play jussie Smollett

Attached: FB_IMG_1553156598631.jpg (720x720, 49K)

In general, it kind of blows. Not all black people are niggers, and not all niggers are black, but most niggers are black, and most black people are niggers, if I could guesstimate.
Most people don't waste time trying to differentiate, hence the stigma towards black people. thus continues the cycle.

cry me a river

>t.white-male

Attached: 2016_04_22-SuicideRates-KK-racegender.r33536032366.png (570x532, 29K)

Pretty neat desu. I can’t sit on the bus in summers without white bitches checking out my pelvis for “action” shots.

Attached: EBCBC7F9-2595-45C9-B0AA-125ED1CD8A68.jpg (900x1200, 354K)

It's alright I guess. People tend to give you special treatment when looking for a job or applying for schools which is pretty cool and girls are easy to get with just for the "exotic" factor. I grew up pretty well off and with a dad so I tend not to get along with ghetto blacks really well which is like 90% of the negro population. The only other black due I'm chill with is this nigga I play 40k with at the campus game shop. It does suck to mostly get used by my white friends as that black guy they know in an argument though.

Attached: 1545756509275.jpg (930x916, 71K)

A nightmare you can't escape from. Most don't have mirrors in their homes if they can help it. Spooks them out.

Imagine that sliding into your ass, mmmmm

you tell us jamal

is that an ankle tracker? lol

Attached: 1485138643733.gif (180x180, 984K)

Attached: 1552085074964s.jpg (250x214, 6K)

ooga booga

this unironically

tiresome.