Does anyone actually believe in this ?

Let's be serious for a moment ...

Attached: DT590kzXcAAMUBU.jpg (800x450, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.asp
youtu.be/Z1Js8wntdk4
youtu.be/-5ayLVqtH58
youtu.be/EuEDuye-JmE
valeursactuelles.com/societe/la-part-des-prenoms-arabes-passee-de-1-18-depuis-les-annees-1960-104411
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
fdesouche.com/906357-drepanocytose-la-carte-du-grand-remplacement-mise-a-jour-chiffres-2016
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's real but not coordinated by the jews.

>Let's be serious for a moment

Attached: 1549056801119.gif (300x290, 1.74M)

I don't think it is that real , sure european countries are not going to be 100% pure like they used to be , but they gonna be at most 10% non white , like come on , entire continents were nearly fully replaced by europeans , this is nothing compared to that .

No...

Attached: IMG_20190321_185724_797.jpg (1280x573, 176K)

canada has the metropolis project

I've seen it happening with my own eyes, so yes.

Ignoring the memeflag for a moment, you are an idiot for thinking mass migration/multicultralism has no end, they won't stop at 90% non white, it won't stop until whites are a complete minority.

the idea of "the US not becoming white" is simply untrue , they always don't include white hispanics because ... they don't come from the same cultural heritage as most WSAP ? Like come on dude .

And white britons are not going to become a minority , the fertility rate of non whites in the UK is dropping , their growth rate is changing , not to mention the UK is taking less immigrants each year .

It is real. Birth rates are far below replacement levels due to increased living standards and a highly individualistic culture. The solution is a downturn in the economy such that we no longer need to import migrants to fill in for our declining work force and the promotion of traditional values so that birth rates increase.

north africa, the middle east and the asian steppe were once white. the story of human history is the darkening of the world

I am an actual fascist and a nationalist , just not a retarded white nationalist

yes its real its also convenient that he forgot to fucking mention the jews are the ones pushing for it

first post best post

un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.asp
It's literally laid out right here moron.

but birth rates are linked to poverty and education , the birth rates of immigrants are also dropping as more of them are stepping out of poverty and getting a better education .

see you in hell

Attached: 587555.jpg (426x640, 32K)

How new are you? Lurk more faggot.

Sage

The fact this and other questionable documents have been online for years now is horrifying.

oh so (((they))) post their evil plans online ?
this is just asking a question , "are population replacements the solution to an ageing population?" it isn't "the offical manifesto of the white genocide"

I have been here for like 5 years

No its just a meme

I wouldn't like the "white race" to dissapear. But I think that's far from happening desu.

desu

it changes t.b...h for desu
oh my

Embarrassing

Look at pictures of graduating classes and cities 50 years ago, then look around you.

they aren't 100% white but they are 80-90% white

>OP once the fire rises and we become whole again then women will follow are lead.
>Embrace traditionalism have 6 children live in nature, homestead grow everything you need to survive, live stock, steam power sterling engine to run the whole compound

Wrong.

Attached: Minority White.jpg (1684x1780, 387K)

except hispanics aren't a race , most of the hispanics in the US are white .

>Let's be serious for a moment ...

This is the case in all the major French cities and partly in Geneva (my city) in Switzerland.

youtu.be/Z1Js8wntdk4
youtu.be/-5ayLVqtH58
youtu.be/EuEDuye-JmE

And it is literally illegal in France to make ethnic statistics, but according to some people, 20% ~ of first names are Muslim in 2016 in France today.

valeursactuelles.com/societe/la-part-des-prenoms-arabes-passee-de-1-18-depuis-les-annees-1960-104411

Note that this is in addition to the immigration that is already taking place and there are a number of blacks who do not have Muslim first names, a lot of illegal immigrants too...

Attached: no_hope.jpg (593x796, 64K)

also don't forget a greater "great replacement" happenend in the US , 5 centuries ago it was 100% Native american , now it is 1% Native American .

Attached: Demographic Replacement1.gif (889x719, 2.09M)

most estimates I saw say muslims are 6-10% of the french population , most were brought after WW1 and WW2 tp help rebuild those countries , don't you think their descendants should be honored ?

basically that translates to "i'm a fascist and a nationalist but i'm a shitskin with an inferiority complex"

most of those Mexican immigrants are white

>5 centuries ago it was 100% Native american , now it is 1% Native
And at what percentage did it become harmful for the Native American you figure? 60%? 40%? 20%?

Attached: Demographic Replacement.png (4200x6184, 1.19M)

Hi Rabbi

except it's literally on the official UN website....

I am white , I just don't define my entire identity with my skin tone like white nationlists do .

Can you quantify that claim?

Attached: Demographic Replacement2.png (2000x1578, 828K)

>hispanics
>white

lol. the funny thing is lots of hispanics identify as such but very few of them are eve n more than 90 percent European. For instance only like 30 percent of cubans have more than 85 percent european ancestry yet 90 percent of cubans in the US identify as white. It's quite pathetic really. I hate this slow, drawn out, death of the white race. I'd rather go up in glorious flames than have some disgusting bunch of creaturas thinking their white and that were were their ancestors.

nice job conflating race with skin tone. How old are you? 5?

Attached: fsdfsdg.png (302x203, 6K)

White Genocide is Real - In their own words

>most estimates I saw say muslims are 6-10% of the french population , most were brought after WW1 and WW2 tp help rebuild those countries , don't you think their descendants should be honored ?

Already this is not true, immigration has massively accelerated after the waves of immigrant workers because of family reunification and bullshit like that. And there is no real estimate because there are no statistics in France.

However, based on the detection of "drépanocytose" (pic related), which only affects African populations, the numbers are exploding in densely populated regions such as Paris, etc.

Attached: DJuBx2dN.png (1024x1177, 1.27M)

most cubans in the US are the wealthy ones who were able to immigrate , almost all of them are part of that 30% of the cuban population .

yes. it isnt a theory, its a fact and all the statistics prove it. its not up for debate either. denying it is just ignorance.

Population replacement is white genocide. They talk about it openly because they see nothing wrong with it -- the French to them are the people who live in France.

He's full of shit. On average hispanics are only 40-60 percent white. Literally la creatura meme incarnate. He's probably just a spic that wishes he was white.

FPBP.
The Jews, individually and collectively, are doing more damage than any other group on the face of the planet to the white cause; but it isn't co-ordinated (i.e., there is no Oberkommando des Heeres calling the shots).

The final redpill that Jow Forums is reticent to accept is that, yes, groups of people can do damage- but at the end of the day, a group of people is still made of individuals who have different wants and desires than others.

If our enemies were truly as united as we claimed them to be, we wouldn't even be talking right now.

One of Jow Forums's biggest problems is our propensity to take a trait of a single enemy (i.e., the blood libel of Hillary Clinton), and subscribe it to literally every enemy we have (i.e., every democrat; deep state person; and jew practices blood ible).

It is just as dangerous to overestimate your enemy's power; than to underestimate it.

Not so much coordinated by the Jews as it is many Jews support it because they are afraid of whites and want whites to have less power

>Ahh boo-hoo-hoo.. everybodies the same except me boo-hoo-hoo.. look at how I'm victimized

Gehhhhhhhhht fucked wh*te boi. Ain't nobody feeling sorry for you, you fucking wh*te kikes.

Look at you cry in pain as you take your swipes.

Fucking snowflakes

So 50% are white, ok? Look at the aggregate stats. Whites are still becoming a minority. What difference does it make? Non-hispanic white population is still plummeting. Are you saying America should be a castizo country? Do the founding stock Americans not deserve their own country? Fuck off with this semantics shit. You already stated ethnic cleansing for the natives was bad, but now you justify it for the anglo. Fuck you.

you've clearly never been to a cuban neighborhood in the US if you actually believe that kek.

well immigrants were able to bring their wives and children with them , what a surprise .

And can I get the soruce of your page ? I speak French btw so np

Would you guys call somebody with 85% European and 15% Native American blood a white brother, or would you dismiss then?

Attached: a3c77c207ff0601ae70dc5f82fc7d29417854e94dcf673402716cf4485bbb310.jpg (627x323, 75K)

In this clown world, it's the only thing that's really happening

Attached: 1552951745300.png (618x562, 134K)

just googled american cubans

Attached: image.jpg (620x349, 128K)

we are speaking about american hispanics , not all hispanics
and I am not hispanic

are you retarded?

I dunno is the UN a serious org?

Answer this question.

Attached: 123141241432.png (364x446, 11K)

who are the founding stock of the US ? WASP ? They were the minority since the 19th century , when italian , german and irish immigrants came , now many of you are probably descended from those guys .

And we aren't taking the country away from the WASP , they are still american and let's be honest here , the rulling elite will always be WASP . We aren't ethnically cleansing them

Castizo and therefore white.

who is this individual you call Jow Forums?

well their numbers fell off way before any white person came to the mainland US , it was a slow replcaement but it had many other factors (especially diseases)

Attached: 33f682172c077c26a54973a582103ef58557525dcadf12a0d86d5b53991eecdd.jpg (2480x3508, 1.75M)

Truth. I always check the “Hispanic” box when filing out forms for muh affirmative action but I’m 50% English 50% Iberian.

yeah those people look like spics

If you want to claim that somehow hispanics deviate in terms of admixture from their origin countries you're going to have to provide evidence for that. Once again I live in california. Luckily my neighborhood is rich an d like 90 percent white. However I'm surrounded by oceans of spics and niggers and they mow my lawn and shit. They aren't white kek.

>I don't think it is that real , sure european countries are not going to be 100% pure like they used to be , but they gonna be at most 10% non white , like come on

Some towns in Canada are already over 90% non-White. It will never end you moron. You fucking idiot. Whites are less than 40% of the population in the town I live in. Fuck you you imbecile.

Your just gonna replace the white race stupid spic.

Attached: 273ac31e341e9f1d537552947749e4ed66ecb6ddc77c70cebf5161929856bbe1.jpg (1179x825, 347K)

>well immigrants were able to bring their wives and children with them , what a surprise .
If you think it's because a few Muslims have built a few buildings that it allows them to come by several million, I can't help you, my friend.

And if you don't believe in the great replacement, just walk around any part of France to see that they are everywhere and massively.

>And can I get the soruce of your page ? I speak French btw so np
fdesouche.com/906357-drepanocytose-la-carte-du-grand-remplacement-mise-a-jour-chiffres-2016

Attached: confuse.jpg (362x346, 38K)

Jude!

I've been thinking about doing this lately just for any kind of benefits or w/e but I look completely white and my surname is an English surname, dad is WASP. My mom's White Hispanic but i dont speak Spanish at all.

>well their numbers fell off way before any white person came to the mainland US
Oh so first the Eruopeans replaced them, and that was bad. But now most died off before they showed up so mass immigration can now be good?

Fuck off troll and everyone else sage this thread if you're going to keep posting

Dios mio...

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
Just watch the gumball video and shut the fuck up.

>I am an actual fascist and a nationalist , just not a retarded white nationalist

A nation is a group of people who are culturally and ethnically the same. There is no nation without ethnic homogeneity. A nation is not the land or the government. You are not a nationalist, you are a statist.

>yeah those people look like spics
desu they don't

>If you want to claim that somehow hispanics deviate in terms of admixture from their origin countries you're going to have to provide evidence for that. Once again I live in california. Luckily my neighborhood is rich an d like 90 percent white. However I'm surrounded by oceans of spics and niggers and they mow my lawn and shit. They aren't white kek.
here you go with the map . Most whites in those countries are wealthier and they have an easier time migrating to the US because of that

Attached: Ethnic_Composition_of_the_Americas.png (2116x2552, 450K)

It's just another Jew/Semite/Muslim invasion. Resist or they WILL eliminate you like they did in Turkey.

Attached: UN_ball.jpg (640x640, 53K)

I was just thinking if I tried to do that ppl would look at me funny and think i'm trying to pretend to be Hispanic lol. I always marked white non Hispanic

How do you whites communicate this to the normies?

Attached: d9524e077046c778a1a5b51359fc6326f05400607311e29329c4c3f08e331336.jpg (1300x1400, 566K)

I actually live in France and sure , urban centers have a lot of non whites , but going to the countryside , it is almost 100% white . And those people didn't come in milions , they are at most 4 milion today , their number when they came was around 1 milion .

And come on dude , your source is pretty biased (one of the main journals of the éxtreme droit) .

Attached: 1546882671160.jpg (600x700, 114K)

>Does anyone believe in facts and statistics? Come on now..

Attached: 1546875287650.jpg (720x710, 62K)

remove flag next post m8 or should i say frog

>meme flag
>no replacement goys
>extreme right

Ugh God, I've seen this in so many ads that it's more common than not to see the white woman/black woman pairing. They especially love for it to be a blonde or redhead.

Cool

and what exactly is that map supposed to prove? I already have a rough idea of the ethnic composition (based on self identification) in the us and south america generally. In the us it's decent (although quickly evaporating) proxy for determining how many people living in the country are actually white. In south america this sin't the case since just about every "white person" has a nonwhite relative. If you want to claim that hispanics in north america have drastically different admixtures from their origin countries you have to provide a genetic study. Otherwise the default hypothesis is that they don't deviate significantly. Honestly if you're not a spic I don't know why you're trying to argue this point because it's clear you haven't personally experienced north american spics. They're just as bad as their compatriots except maybe more entitled.

Attached: 1546881805570.jpg (1024x1024, 261K)

A nation is based upon a shared culture , identity and history , having 10% of your population not being part of the ethnicity of the country is stupid . My ancestors were forced by my governmeent to abondon their language , culture and heritage because "ethnic homogeneity" too .