White systemic privileged

How is it fair that African Americans are sequestered into ghettoized urban centers in Detroit, Chicago, and Atlanta? They aren't allowed to move to a white neighborhood to go to a decent white school to bring themselves out of poverty. It's just Slavery 2.0. And this apparently happens all around the world. Immigrants and non-whites are sectioned off into certain "no-go" zones and those areas are rife with crime, drugs, STDs and police. If you were non-white and born in the inner city what would you to break the cycle?

Attached: 1233.jpg (768x960, 59K)

>90 percent of African Americans problems are their own doing. The real question is why are we so fucking tolerant of them?

Attached: 2010 NCVS black crime.png (616x5370, 1.47M)

>sequestered into ghettoized urban centers
kek. Africans colonized American urban centers. Niggers chose to live there and then fucked up the cities with niggertude.

Attached: 800px-GreatMigration1910to1970-UrbanPopulation.png (800x462, 214K)

Obama move them into white hoods and schools and they still aren't doing better and just ruined the areas and schools for everyone else. No sense trying a failed experiment twice.

In another time and another day you would’ve been liquidated tayquondre on site

Why is it fair that they’re given free housing and money while offering nothing of value to society year on year. That’s the real question

Because they aren’t sectioned off and very little but their own sustained ineptitude lets them move into affluent middle class, i.e., “white places”. Also lots of mixed race neighborhoods exist, I live in one. A Dindu was begging me for money the other day despite the fact I’m nearly as poor as he is.

> If you were non-white and born in the inner city what would you to break the cycle?
Kill myself. Blacks turn wherever they go, into a ghetto.

Those no-go zones were set up just for them. The evil whites left it littered with crime, drugs, and STDs. Not to mention the catch-22 of wanting police to control the crime but also make the police easy to hate for trying to control the crime.

It's all a big joke to them.

>If you were non-white and born in the inner city what would you to break the cycle?
These things join gangs, don't value education, have little normal polite qualities and are generally degenerate because it's their CULTURE to do this.

>police to control the crime but also make the police easy to hate for trying to control the crime.

Attached: 1548957310013m.jpg (1024x549, 56K)

>ghettoized urban centers
those used to be very nice neighborhoods before you-know-who moved in.

Go look at places in New Jersey, comfy middle class housing turned into ghettos.
Whites are forced to commute long distances and lose years of their life in traffic

Attached: Detroit comparison.jpg (736x786, 131K)

>not allowed
More like not not allowed. Ever hear of Section 8 muh dude. If you mean the most exclusively great neighborhoods then whites aren't allowed either because they can't afford it. What a stupid fucking question you pose. I bet1 post by this id.

No it's deep ingrained racism and well documented: co-ops, gated neighborhoods, landlords in general, banks that give mortages, etc. They all are run by whites and they don't rent or sell to even people that sound black on the phone, or have a african sounding name. and if they meet them then the "deal falls through" These racists would rather have a apt or house sit empty for years then rent to a person of color and upset the neighbors.

Attached: 1430336064563.jpg (2029x2562, 2.12M)

Ugh. You have no idea. They fucked up so many schools in DFW

What does that tell you about the way blacks behave when they rent?

my ass. jim crow laws don't exist anymore. you're likely to get sued by some nigger with a pro-bono lawyer if you try this for too long.

trump and his family did it for decades and now he's the president.

OP

Attached: 1553191711291.jpg (665x910, 136K)

Are you retarded?

any place with chicken isn't safe anymore :'(

>blumpf did a thing
Ok. Give me a source other than a strawman if it's well documented.

we're attracted to what we grow up around
obama wanted to mix the schools

Best bet for any minority in this county right now is trade school. Or military translated into a civilian trade.
Learn a valuable trade hvac, plumbing, welding, electrical. Make good bucks, start your own business.
Also to afford living in tertiary zones.... Neither inner city nor self segregated white zones. Rural or semi rural wooded.
Places that dont get robbed much and have decent school districts.

Because black people are only kept around as a political bargaining chip as well as chess pieces for jews and SWPL whites, and that is the only reason ill ever feel kinda bad for them until I remember growing up in niggertown and how fucking shit most of them are.
Well, if I was non-white but born in the inner city I would go back to my country of ethnic origin unless I was a black American and then I'd advocate for a black ethnostate if I was born one of the smart ones. If I was a regular nog I'd probably just nig until I inevitably get shot and killed or go to jail. Ooga booga shit bitch we out in dem streets lookin out fo tha enemies cuz pop po got dem hollow tips nigga hollow tips nigga dats real shit hollow tips nigga.

they're the ones doing the drugs and spreading the STDs