So much for Brexit

So much for Brexit.

You didn't think it would actually happen did you?

Attached: not today.png (478x405, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFL1-fL-WtM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: may-juncker.jpg (405x720, 68K)

God that sucks. I want this shit to happen already

Why would you think it's gonna ever happen?

It's only until April 12.

Bro it's never going to happen without armed revolution. They are just going to delay until people lose interest and become apathetic. it's a fucking dream if you think it's going to happen, and I feel really bad that you wasted 3 years of your life waiting around for something that had 0% of happening from the start.

Was wondering if it would continue to get delayed

If you look at May, what's the first thing that comes to mind?
For me? It's the word "Feckless"

Embarrassing

We will have tk wait and see, i dont think aanybody is in a position to say they derinitely know what the end result of all this will be.what i do know thats its caused even more divison than ever exsisted before, whats the chances of people realising this and puuting their differences aside and holding these people accountaable for their behaviour ?

April 12, 2097

just enough rope to hang herself with

Apologies , keyboard is fucking shite

Well I mean sure I thought this when the vote took place anyway but, what's the point in only delaying to April 12 if that's the case.

From the rhetoric, the big guns of the EU really, really want to punish the UK. And they can do that through the deal OR through no deal.

It's win win for them

Just smoke and mirrors, it's never going to happen so just plan accordingly.

>April 10th comes
>Theresa and EU agree to another extension until May 12th

I think you're going to be very surprised come April 12. The UK delaying exit long term or indefinitely is the least likely option as it stands.

Only the UK really wins from that, but at the cost of their veneer of democracy being in tatters, possible internal strife and chaos and political suicide for near everyone and party associated with this clusterfuck.

I think no deal exit is most likely as it stands, and it's going to be popcorn tier stuff all the way.

Our voices will.be heard in the voting booths come next election, and a pro brexit party gets into power..

You're wrong though. I get what you are trying make it look like. But if you actually think it's in the EU's interest to keep UK around, you're straight delusional.
The Commision is tired of Brexit taking focus from other, actual important subjects. They just want the UK to make an actual decision. As the guy you responded to said: It's a win-win for the EU - except if Brexit keeps dragging on. That's a win-win-lose.

Don't worry I guarantee we'll be out by the 30th of June

you mean when its like 3 years late? keep dreaming, buddy.

Germany doesn't want to punish Britain more than they want to keep the EU together(and Britain leaving WILL destroy the EU in the long run)

So April 12 is the next date ? I swear to God if you fuck this up I will conquer London and raze it to the ground.

>waaaaaah I want brexittt even though I have no clue what it means and we have no plan wah wah

>You didn't think it would actually happen did you?
No of course not. The ballot box is like a suggestion box. The only form of government to ever exist is oligarchy

>I hate democracy if it does not turn out the way I want it to

No, no one thought it would actually go through, and that's the entire crux of the problem.
EVERYTHING that has been happening with BREXIT since it was triggered was all just kabuki theater designed to make enough people vote stay when the inevitable second referendum comes about that they can pretend it was the will of the people rather than themselves threatening the people with the end times if they don't go back to the EU.

Until the UK actually leaves the EU, without becoming a vassal in the process, I won't believe that it is actually going to happen.

You're utterly delusional.

Have you suddenly gained the ability to see into the future leaf ? I'm calling you leaf but you're probably Chinese

Next Tarrant will be an Anglo Brexit voter.

>what I want is all the benefits and none of the drawbacks
>the EU are just unwilling to compromise

PLAN:

Step 1) Ask people if they want to leave.
Step 2) Leave

REALITY

Step 2) Here some absolute faggot whining on an Austrian cheese forum about the plan.

>I want the EU to be some useless super state that only consumes the tax payer's money
>why are people opposed to this

And it wouldnt surprise me if there are people present on this board actively trying to achieve that goal

Democracy shouldnt be used in cases were special knowledge is required
Three years of preperation and they are still utterly clueless about what to do should be enough proof to show how much of a shit idea that whole thing is

LMAO here comes the next world war, you dumb euro fags lol

Why doesn't the UK declare war and bomb Brussels? Send the Navy out immediately and destroy the French fleets.

Basically April 12 is deadline day if May's deal is rejected again by Parliament, which it 100% will be.

On April 12 EU says UK has 2 choices, no deal Brexit or taking part in EU elections which means staying in the EU for at least another 3 years. Assuming the EU even actually agreed to let the UK take part in the elections, which they honestly probably won't, maybe if the UK agrees to pay massively to do so.

They really, really have the UK's balls in a vice. I do not know how its possible for a country to get itself this utterly cucked and fucked.

You can always call Sargon to deradicalize them. Maybe he will do so by posting his ass on the internet again. youtube.com/watch?v=EFL1-fL-WtM

Attached: B1.png (500x451, 85K)

>Democracy shouldnt be used in cases were special knowledge is required
So literally every topic there is
>Three years of preperation and they are still utterly clueless about what to do should be enough proof to show how much of a shit idea that whole thing is
That says more about the Bong government than about the people voting to leave. Either way it just shows how fucked the west is.

>stay in the EU
>become a shithole
>leave the EU
>EU fucks you over
>want to leave the EU but can't
>why do we even have a government

Yes. That is one of the many plans that were promised. It wasn't the plan that many of the prominent brexiteers, such as Farage and Boris, promised. Their plan was more along the lines of:

PLAN:

Step 2) ???
Step 3) The EU gives us concessions
Step 4) Leave with everything we wanted

So why was it extended to April 12 in the first place ? I get the impression that all of these laws and regulations are made up bullshit.

>Eu elections = 3 more years
Can't the MPs just withdraw from the EU parliament ?

Yes. And it isn't true that EU elections mean 3 more years. It's mostly a formality. I think that the only thing that would make the EU accept a long term postponement at this point would be the promise of another referendum.

This mad Union is cucking the UK so hard with this one litte trick and you are basically fuckings stupid.

Attached: 132313.jpg (300x300, 22K)

And the Brexiteers would lose that second referendum.

Attached: BB.gif (765x540, 1.16M)

What Austrian cheese would you pair with red wine?

But Cameron promised that this wouldn't turn into a neverendum :^(

It's Merkel's hand again. Macron wanted no-deal Brexit, but that landwhale cunt had to stick her cow hooves in the EU council decision.

Once again she proves how stupid she is with her autistic prudence.

Yes, they could withdraw tomorrow if they wanted. Well maybe not tomorrow but they could have withdrawn by March 29, or they would have if Theresa May had not agreed to a short extension to try and pass her deal for the 3rd time.

But that would be no deal. And no deal is very, very, very bad for the UK, at least short term. I mean not quite cataclysmially bad but certainly catastrophically bad in the first few years.

And honestly probably just gets worse as time goes on and the protectionist EU continues to punish the UK.

Are you seriously asking this? I'll bite. The UK is a member of NATO. NATO is a defensive alliance. If a member of this defensive alliance is target of a declaration of war, the other members of NATO are obligated to assist the member.

So to be clear: If the UK declares war on Belgium (or any other member of the EU that is also a member of NATO), it declares war on NATO. That is BAD for the UK in case you didn't know.

Nah, Brexit will happen.
The UK will simply become an EU vassal state after. Exactly what was supposedly avoided by Brexit.

Free market for corporations only, so they keep their deals intact, it's all for money of course. The human right smoke screen doesn't even works on retards any longer. Only obvious evil people and migrants hold refugee welcome signs now. Everybody knows Theresa May and their Muslim gang of rapists are only selling out Britain in every possible way, from land, people to sexual abuse. That's not democracy, not that Brexit was democracy, was pretentious democracy inside of capitalistic control. Somebody should pop their investor bubble like popping their brains out.

Care to elaborate? With fewer buzzwords and more content please.

You will be out by the time India becomes a superpower

Are you sure about that? They seem to be heavily implying that taking part in the EU elections means they are legally bound to remain in the EU for the duration of that election cycle or something.

Oh well, whatever the case. Long term delay or remaining is the least likely option at the moment.

It's vassalage (and paying heavily for it) or short term economic calamity for the UK with no deal severance.

It will happen or the Conservatives will never be in power again. May has no choice.

Attached: 0.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

If we're still in by the 30th which is now the case, I'm sure a few people will start the fire

What exactly will happen after you leave? Those retards haven't even got the paper ready to write anti-migration laws. They leave EU, which gives them possibility to change the rules, but they won't change them. Having the possibility doesn't means you will do it. No fairy is going to automagically prevent migration.

Promises, promises...she also didn't expect it to turn otu this way. :^)

Attached: 1553207368373.png (845x639, 247K)

>march 29
>”another delay!”
>year 3187
>”British MP Abdul Allalla agrees to postpone Brexit deal for another 10 years.”

No I'm not 100% sure. But think about it for a moment. Technically, what would be the difference between pulling out now (towards the end of the cycle, but still before elections) and like a year or two into the cycle?

I've read people who know more about this than me talk about the possibility of long term postponement and withdrawing at some point after elections. And that's the impression I've got.

Regardless, I agree with your assessment.

Or perhaps if there were not people on this board actively attempting to convince somebody to commit such an act by praying on the obvious anger that his whole shit show has formented.. i bet they are fucking desperate for an attack to take place. All i will say if anybody reads this clmment whos thinking about doiing anything stupid dont fucking do it, dont give them a distraction or a narrative to work from. If its making you feel suicidal and feel you have nothing to lose go do it somewhere quietly and write a note blaming it on the politicians and its their bahaviour over brexit that caused you to take your won life. Let them have blood on their hands not use the blood of innocent victims to further their agenda

You don't have conservatives. You have socially far left capitalists. Theresa May supported the nigger land grab in SA ffs. And she danced with nigs while doing so. Not even Merkel would ever do that. She's literally a fucking slag who got high on having enough money to buy shoes and be the cool wine aunt at the top of the state. May is BY FAR the absolute worst leader in all of Europe. Beats even this cunt.

Attached: Cheddar Man.jpg (900x506, 83K)

>the virgin death note
vs
>the chad Massacer Manifesto

Attached: RWM.jpg (600x340, 33K)

Macron came to this EU-council meeting determined to get a decision which stressed that the UK only gets an extension if their parliament approves the deal already negotiated by the EU with them. If they don't ratify that deal, then the EU won't approve any extension to the 29 March deadline. So the UK would default on a no-deal outcome. And many other heads of state shared a similar view.

And whoop, comes Merkel-cow, who was "determined to avoid a no-deal outcome" by her own admission. The final comunique is clearly a compromise between Macron's hardline position and her prudent cow stance that the EU should show flexibility in finding ways to avoid a no deal outcome.

And that's what we see. Which is stupid as fuck because now, British MPs have no incentive whatsoever to vote for that deal. They know if they flunk it again, it will be business as usual, May will just request yet another extension. And so on and so forth.

How is this Merkel cow so appreciated, all her major decisions have proved to be completely catastrophic.

Hans may i ask what you ade hopingbthe achieve here .

>implying those benefits shouldn't be baseline for all of the EU
You're an idiot

Your government is throwing your votes into the bin. Your people voted to leave EU, and your government is obviously trying everything to undermine that vote. This isn’t even a vote for a political party with a truckload of differing views and agendas (i.e, people voted for Trump to drain the swamp, he turns out to be biggest fan of Israel).
This was a vote for a single action. You’re not getting that single action.

Yeah it does seem strange. But they just keep mentioning 3 years when talking about taking part in the elections so I was assuming there must be some small line of European law which claims member states are bound to remain in EU for at least 3 years after taking part in elections.

Speaking the truth and shitposting in-between. How is the mayor of your city btw? You know the islamist Pakistani who defended the Saudi terrorists of 9/11.

Attached: London.jpg (620x340, 71K)

actually if only britain leaves it makes the EU stronger since britain was the only major power in the EU that opposed federalization and closer integration

the bruxelles shills fear that brexit causes a domino effect and makes other countries leave as well - this is also why they made the leave process so arduous and difficult, to discourage others from leaving

also britain out fits german plans perfectly since france alone isn't strong enough economically to act as a counterweight to german influence so basically 4th reich time only the reich is super fucking gay and will be majority muslim by 2050

Merkel doesn't wants to lose those British economic growth making baby farms, she got enough titties for everybody.

Attached: 3.jpg (1200x1450, 187K)

>How is this Merkel cow so appreciated, all her major decisions have proved to be completely catastrophic.

Attached: 234234234.jpg (595x389, 89K)

Attached: 1552924891408.png (256x508, 18K)

You're not German are you ? I've playerd lots of golf with Germans and not one of them came across as you do, even in a very close game that had gone to the last hole all square , my German competitor having played his shot into the bunker did not behave like you even when i joked that the last german i knew of that was in a bunker and under pressure things didnt work out too well.oh boy did he laugh ha ha ha

You will be the last to leave, as intended decades ago. The EU was created to sell our lands and use our cheap labor, but they overdone it, since they were too greedy, so you got Africans and Muslims now. Maybe when all those greedy capitalists leave we will have an EU of Slav white supremacy.

Ukip are polling well for European elections , JOIN NOW AND FIGHT BACK

Attached: 86419669-5936-4835-824A-61542971E668.png (585x827, 597K)

I'd say you Bongs need to do something but you'd probably need some kind of mob action loicense or something.

Well it’s not like they’ve had two years

Thank you for actually explaining. I see what you mean, that's what I gathered as well. Except for:

>And that's what we see. Which is stupid as fuck because now, British MPs have no incentive whatsoever to vote for that deal. They know if they flunk it again, it will be business as usual, May will just request yet another extension. And so on and so forth.

As I've understood it, if the deal is rejected again, May will have to justify the extension by putting an alternative way forward. And since the EU keeps repeating that this is the final deal, the solution isn't more negotiating. And it isn't more voting on the deal in parliament. So maybe I just don't find it very realistic that she will get the extension approved at that point.

>population(citizenship)
>refugees, residency permits, students, workers, illegals, tourists, American investor slaves
pick one

You know exactly what's happening. They're going to keep delaying and delaying until they feel morale is low and people are tired, then they'll call a second vote and the tired populace will just vote Remain so they can be done with the entire thing.

get your gas masks lads

And then they'll extend it 6 months, and then a year.

Bet you wished you had a bunch of guns, huh? That's the only way to eradicate bureaucrat gang,

The longer they deny it the poorer people are becoming poor as in food bank poor.

I don't play golf. I am as German as it gets though Anglo. German enough for your country to sign the ethnic cleansing of my family with Benes and Maseryk, as of 16 million other men, women and children of whom 3 million were murdered. This whole constellation is quite satisfying to me. :^)

Attached: 1553044159433.jpg (1024x457, 76K)

>we want to not give up sovereignty in supranational deals impacting our economy and internal affairs but we still want to be part of those deals

Please explain, I am genuine curious. How would you get all the benefits of not being bound by EU deals while also remaining in the EU and it's deals?

everyone knew it wasn't going to happen. Shit isn't going down until the populists get unruly all over (not just Paris). Elites always have and always will push things too far. You thought they'd just give this shit up?

Nobody has a clue what we are getting, lets wait and see what the outcome is instead of making one up just on the off chance it will cause some aggravation.
forgive me but didnt Trump win mainly bacause nobody wanted that lying evil witch Hillary Clinton anywhere near the presidency ?

EU is first and foremost a monetary union, so British never even had euro, they failed there in basics of EU. The deals of EU are free trade deals, which benefit capitalists and if those deals are no more, the capitalists of British government can renew them without EU, if companies of EU/Africa so wish.

No i dont know exactly whats happening and naking up shite like you cant seem to help yourself from doing does not mean its going to happen. Like i said , lets see what actually happens.

Nope guns are banned and we had some tarrant faggot who killed jo cox and everyone pointed it out. Hell we had two terrorist attacks during a general election and no one cared. Then there was the novichok stuff, the knife crimes.

It doesn't say that. The Syrians are included in the stats.

Syrians can't be population of Germany, since German population are Germans. Even if there was such a thing as Syrian ethnicity, you aren't that kind of a country to recognize that, even less Syrian race.

Not really, because by the time her deal is rejected again, she has to resign. She has already been a zombie prime minister for quite a while. But today the president of the 1922 committee paid her a visit at the government headquarters and told her the number of voices demanding her to step down is increasing by the day. Once her deal is rejected again, she's politically dead. She has no more credibility and she has no other moves on the table. She becomes the parliament's prisoner. She has nothing else to propose, nothing up her sleeve.

And the EU leaders already know that. That's why they gave her that 12 April deadline, because they know if her deal is dead by that time, they're not even going to be talking to her anymore, it's going to be another British prime minister with a different mandate.

Or a caretaking PM until general elections are run. She has already made a complete fool of herself today in front of the other EU leaders and both Tories and Labour know it and they are outraged. She was unable to answer their questions about her plans in case her deal got rejected again. EU leaders had to make plans for such a possibility in her place. It was so shameful, aides were pulling their hairs out in desperation. She pretty much demonstrated she has nothing else left, but to autistically insist on "her deal". If that gets voted down again, well, what else there is for her? Nothing. She is politically finished, she will get some sinecure position somewhere to sweeten the transition.

She will try to use her resignation as a bargaining chip to get her deal through, that's her next move. But I suspect many will call her bluff.

>EU is first and foremost a monetary union
This is not true. The EU is first and foremost an internal market. This is what it was founded as and it remains at the core of today - this is also why the question of Ireland and a possible backdoor into EU's internal market is such an important subject for the EU in the Brexit negotiations.

>The deals of EU are free trade deals

This is only partially true. Free trade deals, both within the inner market and with external partners (US, Canada, Ukraine etc.) are definitely important and possibly the most important. But at this point EU policy effect so much more than trade deals.

He's from London mate

Translation: 2 weeks until a 2+ year delay which inevitably ends with Brexit being cancelled.

>This is not true. The EU is first and foremost an internal market.
You are right, but you are also wrong, because what's the point of economic integration if we can't compete against dollar? Totally pointless shit show then. If euro doesn't matters, then we can go back being own countries. And yes, euro doesn't matters, since it's USA behind every international transaction and we import English named products and have American investors. EU is really exploitation project to sell everything to capitalists, so people don't own anything and need banks to go to toilet and drink water.

Also, you have to bear in mind that once the UK fails to exit on 29 March, the timeline is out of their hands, they are at the mercy of the EU leaders deciding how things are going to evolve from now on. They will be literally dictated from Brussels. That's not going to go down very well with UK voters...

Imagine either Tories or Labour accepting such a situation.