Nazis are cowards

The only reason pol can survive the way it has is because it's an echo chamber. If you incs were more exposed to Reddit and other media platforms you would see thst there would be a bigger diversity of ideas and yours would not survive. If you are all aware of that, that's why nobody ever debates your ideas with real politicians or other figures who actually know what they are talking about.
At least communists are more brave than you are for exposing their thoughts and allowing them to get challenged

Attached: 1552614816570.jpg (1014x435, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1553208755881.webm
blacked.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Jow Forums is an echo chamber

More like a gas chamber lmao

this is the dumbest post ever made on here.

>it's an echo chamber
Lurk more you absolute new cancer

Retard. These ideas are prevalent here because this is largest truly free speech discussion platform and the 'scoring system' is based on replies - meaning that the best posts are those which generate the most discussion. These ideas beat those you find on less free platforms if given a fair hearing. In order to stop these ideas you require censorship in the form of strict moderation or an upvote/downvote system which creates the kind of echochamber that you claim to despise. Hang around here and think more guy.

Is that why there's no Nazi party irl or you guys remain anonymous. Because you're "totally right?"
Nah it's cause you want to keep your little sad racist bubble going. Remember that truth doesn't fear scrutiny normal does it need force, you guys go shoot up people for disagreeing with you.

But I do browse Reddit. I know exactly how gay the rest of the world is. That's why I come here, so I can freely call you a faggot who's destroying western Civilization like you did Rome without the fear of being banned. I still browse Reddit too, it continues to show me how patheitc the rest of the internet really is. And also because I like talking about video games but /v/ is just weeb man child cringe. Seriously fuck that board

>Echochamber
>cant be banned no matter your stance
>go literally anywhere else and you get instabanned for even hinting that the numbers for the holocaust dont add up
but noooo we're the ecochamber. get out jew

If the truth fears no inquest why is holocaust denial illegal?

>Reddit
>diversity of ideas

Attached: 1429118720151.png (820x660, 135K)

Fuck your (((other platforms))) where free speech is censored to the max.
The reason it seems like an "echo chamber" here is because it's truth speech. The real truth is there is only one truth, the rest are manufactured.

Yes, we have to remain anonymous because of the endless ethnomasochist drivel that the media and politicians shill, even though a large percentage of whites support restricting immigration and other right wing positions.

Jow Forums is not an echo chamber. You can say almost anything you want and the more controversial it is the more replies you'll get.

Kek, what video evidence is there?

On Jow Forums the anonymity and free speech guarantee that people can only be taken on the merit of their arguments and that their will be no repercussions. This is why the truth prospers here.

Reddit has an upvote system and people log into an account with traceable post history. This is why certain opinions can easily be propped up and any dissenting opinions lambasted in an effort to signal virtue and appear as righteous. Non believers are shunned and ousted IRL.

Give a man a mask and he will show you his true self.

>get out jew
You can tell it's a Jew by the flag

You are only allowed to have those thoughts. Here's a freedom you'll only find on/pol, NIGGER

you're a dumbfuck. stick around you'll get red-pilled soon enough

pol has far worse virtue signalling than reddit

>Give a man a mask and he will show you his true self.

wow that some impressive pudding user! have a you

More like any vaguely right-winged beliefs will get you kicked out of your job, house, apartment, school, etc.

thats blatantly false - on face value because this place has ZERO VIRTUES

>meme flag
>calls other people cowards

the pinkos are such retards they don't even consider the possibility that exposure to their ideas is exactly what's driving people further right

bullshit. Try and make a convincing post that you're pro immigration and think black men are handsome

>driving people right

incels and NEETS are heading far-right only

Reddit, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, any other social media bans people who think like us put loud, so there is not even an space for discussion. Still I have discussed on YouTube a lot and many people think like I do, hell, Africans don't even want the white bitches to go extinct and that's the thing I find the most funny, they always retract their words when I remind then that.

do you even know what viture signalling is?

>NO PLATFORM FOR FASCISTS

>LOL WHY DON'T YOU GUYS HAVE ANY PLATFORMS?

brofist!

Attached: Subscribe To Pewdiepie.png (964x642, 583K)

yes it's when you make non-stop Ebba threads

Black men are ugly and you are a mega faggot, the average black man is ugly, fat, and stupid, literally the only virtue they have are their dicks

Jow Forums is the complete opposite of an echo chamber.

It's a hurt box.

Fascists have Voat and pol.

>that's why nobody ever debates your ideas with real politicians
Yeah I'm sure it is that and not the fact that those beliefs are illegal in Europe and rejected by the people in charge of both parties and the mainstream media.

whatever helps you sleep at night

Attached: reallyfaggot?.png (662x716, 89K)

This
is what I mean. This is virtue signalling. wow guy you're a real pro-white hero for posting this completely unoriginal comment on this board

>embark on a shooting spree
>get chased away by a man with a credit card machine and an empty shotgun
daily reminder
no idea how they're going to win a civil war when mom's not around to hook up the tendies

Attached: 1468079705499.jpg (1250x870, 383K)

FPBP

SHUT IT DOWN

it does help me sleep. I'd actually be worried if normies had pol's neo-nazi ideology

Dont forget you're here forever

...you must be new here!

Attached: 1421335962001.jpg (630x630, 144K)

pol only makes you right wing if you're a perma-virgin and haven't read books

>At least communists are more brave than you are for exposing their thoughts and allowing them to get challenged.
>allowing them to get challenged.
What?

Make one by yourself then, post how much you want to suck black dick and shove it into your gay anus, nobody is virtue signaling, you don't even know what that is, virtue signaling is when you try to act like a Saint to "help" people that you considerate below you, in a fact you are the one virtue signaling here Tarick Khan.

This is such incredibly shit bait that you got me to reply despite how fucking stupid it is because I'm actually impressed that you managed to type that up if you aren't an actual retard because most people would overdo it.
This actually pissed me off to read so 2/10

BASED

Attached: log mouth.jpg (640x480, 70K)

fpbp
OP is a faggot.
/thread

Attached: (you).jpg (3840x2160, 692K)

fpbp

>I'd actually be worried if normies had pol's neo-nazi ideology
than i have bad news for you

And leftists have the entirety of the jew media and their loudest mouth pieces in every aspect of the education system.
They enact laws to suppress any fair criticism and ruin people lives socially.

Yet we still hold sway, wonder why?

Yes, by getting into the fray of debate and not hiding in some corner of the internet they actually get exposure and allow genuine scrutiny for their views
You Nazis just hide behind your screens

Back to plebbit with you

please signal to me more how much you despise muslims and blacks you're oh so virtuous young white man! lol. you're a triggered incel

>It's all your fault their dead
LOL

Attached: 1532705539653.png (600x600, 438K)

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1553208755881.webm
HOMO... LASS UNS FICKEN

Hello, reddit faggot, could I please advice you to fuck off?
Door is over there, thank you.
We have the red pill machine on the right, take a couple before you leave, they're my favorite.
We have other boards where you can hide more easily on the right.
If you want to speak to somebody you will have to make an appointment with your mom.
For the time being please continue to serve as an example of for idiot of the month, before you leave we will give you a basket full of (YOU)
Never come back, we appreciate your visit, now fuck off get a gun and make us proud *Don't live stream it tho, not even we want it*.

Attached: 1550622811092.jpg (792x960, 125K)

Jewish media owns the right wing too. Fox News and Sinclair combined is the largest in the USA and both extremely pro-Israel and pro-Jewish.

I assume Murdoch has a strong presence in UK too?

You don't hold any real sway. The right wing just panders to your anti-immigration stance so you vote for them, but they're just neoliberals and their only real policy is to give tax cuts to the (((wealthiest))). The West is Jewed from left to right. All the right wingers are staunch Zionists. Every single one of them, from politicians to E-Celebs. You're 100% kiked.

you'll get yours motherfucker

Attached: The_nazi_care_bear_by_iDaddy.png (276x354, 59K)

Everyone I talk to in private is on the right. Silent majority.

That's just anecdote, your voting is the reality. How did UKIP go last election?

I guess 90% of /polacks/ have reddit accounts & twitter accounts.
You CAN'T discuss ideas on those platforms BECAUSE YOU GET BANNED ASAP
Why don't you try to LARP as Mild-Nazi on reddit/twitter/facebook and relay here what happen?
Nothing extreme.
>Go there and post "5.900.000 Jews were killed in the Holocaust"
then come back and tell us what happen

Attached: jewpeter.jpg (675x675, 54K)

I dont consider any mainstream politicians to be a true representation of the right. As you said, its all controlled.

Really only proves my point that our ideology isn't mainstream because kikes control the mainstream outlets though doesn't it? Has nothing to do with validity.

There are two types of Islam, the one who gave the great mathematicians and pbylosophers, and the one that transformed all of you into bigger lover, if you still live in Pakistan let me tell you don't even know what a black hood is, search for Haiti, search for Guyana, search for Jamaica, everywhere blacks become a majority they destroy it, it becomes a shithole,and it is not virtue signaling because is the fucking reality. There are cool islamists, Iranians, Argelians, Syrians are cool, but maybe because some of them are shiias

BASED AND REDPILLED!

Attached: 14101073329570.jpg (631x455, 261K)

And when I mean sway I mean large swathes of the younger generation flocking to us. Not some dummy in parliament.

I don't blame Jews specifically, the British government have always been lying kikes. You don't develop the world's biggest Empire through honesty and integrity. Now to stay relevant in this world they brought in all this migration to make sure your country has a growing GDP and can compete against nations with larger populations. If your government wasn't trying to keep its status in the world as a Great Power then you wouldn't have had immigration. I just say kiked because it's behavior associated with the Jews, but this is very British.

I tried to post on reddit about the need for border security and got banned. I posted that trans women are still biologically male on Twitter and got banned. I posted on Facebook that there's not enough study on diversity being a strength and got suspended. I posted a video on youtube about the Holocaust and why can't we ask questions and got flagged. So what else should I do to expand this conversation OP? How can I be brave like everyone else?

UKIPS raison d'etre was brexit. Everybody knew it was a wasted vote after they accomplished their goal. Its why Farage left the scene.

Again, our politics dont accurately represent us, people are forced to vote tactically in order to avoid the worst scenario rather than implement the best.

Truth and saga

(((Op))) irreversibly BTFO

I would have happily never had the empire and live in a comfy, quiet, rural Britain.

If you really think the British Empire occurred for any other reason than international Jewry then you are underestimating kikes.

if this was an echo chamber you would be banned after making this thread by a moderator (reminds be of a site you mentioned)

how do you not see the sheer amount of conflicting views and arguments under pretty much any thread with more than 10 replies?

Every subreddit that is slightly risque gets shoahed. If I look at any news website I am exposed to views that disgust me. Reddit has become so pozzed that any rightist thought of the_donald is downvoted or deleted outright by angry mods.

Welcome to the fray

I'm sorry you feel that way.

The real debates are on Reddit. The real debates occur in the media. The real debates have real people with a face speaking, providing and defending their arguments.
Debates do not occur in some hidden place where people are also hidden to spout right wing "memes"

We've been here probably since before you were even born

>echo chamber
except discord trannies now outnumber us

>truth doesn't fear scrutiny
congratulations you played yourself

Attached: OMG_GAMERMASON.png (400x400, 170K)

If /pol is an echochamber then why are you able to make a post that not only has 71 replies, was on the first page.
In other words /pol isn't an echo chamber, and you're just retarded.

Sick bait though. Really trolled hard there.

>If you incs were more exposed to Reddit and other media platforms you would see thst there would be a bigger diversity of ideas and yours would not survive
This isn't true. Right wing people tend to remain silent or join in on bashing conservative ideas in public because of the social pressure.

Conservatism is literally the silent majority.

>echo chamber.
Jow Forums is not a closed system.

The debate happens wherever people engage in it. Look at how many unique IP hits Jow Forums gets in a day.

And its seeping out, not so much into the great institutions you adore so much but into the culture of the next generation. If you deny that then you have your head firmly buried into the sand.

OP here
I was just pretending to be retarded. You guys need to calm down and hide blatant bait threads. 50% of the problems on this board are people spamming the front page with low quality shit and shilling, and the other 50 are you guys that can't contain your desire to give replies in a order to "epicly" btfo those shills.
jannies delet this thread

Attached: 1553128161377.png (485x384, 149K)

>The real debates are on Reddit.

Attached: tardjack.png (842x792, 82K)

>what is a secret ballot?
You should learn how those work, nigger. Until you understand why we vote anonymously in irl elections, you won't understand why anonymous debate is the only real debate.

OP is a massive faggot His dick is tinier than a newborn maggot He really thought he was being funny clever and witty But in actuality his post was just very shitty The only other thing his mouth spills out that dumb Are impossibility large quantities of nigger cum He wishes he had a woman between his knees but instead he can only jack off to dick-girl fantasies the only action he'll ever get is a one-way with his hand infact his entire birth wasn't even planned His room is full of dragon-dildos and weeaboo-merch he is even more pathetic than Anthony Birch the last time he saw a real vagina was when he was born the last time moon-man inside job his mom her cervix was torn. O look OP's mom is already knocking on my door and her gaping cunt is begging for more so before i go i want you all to have a nice day and remind everyone in this thread that op is fucking gay 'kkkay 'kkkay 'kkkay?

Ignoring bait threads would be good. Jow Forums is bad at governing itself.

See here's the thing that you're too stupid to understand: The (((media))) is literally fake edutainment and Reddit is an actual echo chamber where pussyfarts like to get upboats and feel like they're such big brain boys for saying the approved rhetoric. Both do not have any opinion that deviates from the current media orthodoxy. You would be banned if this was an echo chamber you retarded faggot.

This is something a lot of young lefties seem to miss.
They don't seem to realize that just because they have PC beliefs, and can spout their beliefs off all day long that not everyone has the same pleasure.
The funny thing is they are just group thinkers, and get around it by thinking "Well if you can't express yourself in public you must be wrong"

All the while they take drugs, and have loose sex to dull the pain of living in a society gone wrong

Because we're not governed, retard. The nature of open debate is thus.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

>Hey guys your problem is bait threads so I'm gonna make a bait thread, and compound the problem

Literal spic tier logic.

Everyone knows this. You didn't school anybody on anything. You're just a greasy shitskin wasting peoples time, and adding to the reason why this board sucks congrats retard

Attached: echochamber.jpg (1028x543, 44K)

He's talking about mantaining board quality through self moderation. /a/ for the longest time (before cracking) was known as an elitist board because they would literally let 0 shitposts stay on the front page by ignoring it. /jp/ still manages to keep otself afloat by disregarding all reddit tier posts. Self moderation idls probably an unknown concept to newfriends but it is something that has worked before and Jow Forums would increase at least 5 times in quality if you didn't reply to every single bait thread.

Doesnt matter, if a retarded opinion goes unchecked then retards might start believing in it.

>Bigger diversity of ideas
Literal censorship exists on all the platforms you mentioned.
Nobody debates our ideas because they are literally incapable of debating them.
Look at picture

Attached: 4chan or Reddit.png (845x598, 8K)

>If you incs were more exposed to Reddit and other media platforms you would see thst there would be a bigger diversity of ideas and yours would not survive.
Yeah because our subreddits keep getting fucking banned you stupid retard

Fuck off back to blacked.com/