Can someone explain to me what's the deal with golan heights thing? I don't get it...

Can someone explain to me what's the deal with golan heights thing? I don't get it. Did Trump give more land to Israel or whats goin on. Be nice fags

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png (1200x873, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X9VyL-1fuz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes the kike puppet strikes again

He signed a chunk of Syria over to the jews to help Netanyahu get re-elected

Apperently acquisition through war is no longer legitimate, even if it’s done peacefully. It’s kikes kiking likes kiking kikes. Golan heights is just a mountain range anyway, good defensive terrain

Attached: 1BDB9512-D155-4DA4-8EC0-2ABEB63B3EDD.png (1242x2208, 2.27M)

Chunk of Syria Israel took over after the Six Day War. Very important to Israel strategically, because of its position and elevation in relation to Syria, and because of the aquifers beneath it.

Trump's trying to reassure the Heebs that the US isn't deserting them with its withdrawal from the region by making recognition of Israel's claim to it official American policy.

Attached: 1516058402103.jpg (500x700, 140K)

Zion Don has to keep Israel happy so he has someplace to flee to when the Mueller report comes out.

Yes, specifically Syria's land.

one of the men in this img loaned money to Trump

Attached: Genie Energy - Syrian war.jpg (960x960, 167K)

They found oil under the Golan Heights

Lol the Mueller probe has nothing on Trump. If it did it would have been released long ago.

>Mueller Report is such a nothingburger that Trump is daring Mueller to release it

Hope springs eternal.

Attached: 1509670762103.png (498x418, 235K)

GH is an oil rich area, Israel occupied it a long time ago.
Now Trump wants the UN to give it to them.

What a fucking sell out

Attached: soldout.jpg (600x300, 33K)

Fucking right, Mueller has nothing on Trump.

So, if GH is a rich area that Israel once owned what's the deal if Trump gives it back to them? Who cares?

It is part of Syria, it was never owned by Israel as israel didn't exist in modern times.

If you believe a holy book with fables gives the right for Israel to take back biblical land than perhaps you will also be ok to give the US back to the natives cause they once owned it

*in modern times prior to the end of WW2

pic related

Attached: coin.jpg (640x360, 181K)

The Golan Heights are part of Israel, so no one can give it to Israel.
UN are a bunch of mudslime cocksucking anti-semites

>holy book with fables gives the right for Israel

I think it has more to do with the fact that they kicked the shit out of everyone contesting their claim. Twice.

Attached: 14035014064573.jpg (211x211, 35K)

You mean America did. Israel woildn't last a week without US aid.

I don't support Israel in a biblical sense, I support Israel in a pragmatic sense. The Jews were given Israel after WW1 by the British who owned the territory of modern-day Israel. That they won over from the Ottoman Empire. Palestine was never a country because that territory didn't belong to them, it wasn't theirs to call Palestine. The Palestinians are glorified squatters. so fuck them.

LOL the Israeli faggots literally illegally invaded the area under pretext of "protectionism"

Are you daft?

>The Jews were given Israel after WW1 by the British who owned the territory of modern-day Israel. That they won over from the Ottoman Empire. Palestine was never a country because that territory didn't belong to them, it wasn't theirs to call Palestine. The Palestinians are glorified squatters. so fuck them.

Plus The Ottoman Empire started back in 1302. AGAIN Palestine never existed, to begin with.

Please learn some things before you say dumb shit online nigger.

>jews were given Israel after WW1
The fuck are you talking about? LOL

The Brits controlled palestine at the time, they didn't give shit to anybody.
Israel was cobbled into a meme country after WW2

Do you even know what the haavara agreement it? The Nazis brokered a deal for Zio Jews in Germany to relocate to PALESTINE.

Where the fuck did you learn your history?

>salty arab

Attached: 1505558012438.jpg (456x381, 132K)

>palestine never existed

yep, you are a daft cunt.
youtube.com/watch?v=X9VyL-1fuz0

kindly go fuck yourself, jew faggot

>>jews were given Israel after WW1
>The fuck are you talking about? LOL

Brits Took the land from the Ottoman Empire right? Yes. They won it after WW1, right? Yes.

There was never a country called Palestine because there was no Palestine before the Ottoman Empire which controlled that land since 1302. Most countries in Europe weren't even mapped out yet.

After WW2 the Brits gave the land to Israel right? yes!

The ILLEGAL Palestine state had to move out because that land didn't legally belong to them.

Again the Palestineians were nothing but glorified squatters. Do you know what "Squatters" are gaf?

>Squatting is the action of occupying an abandoned or unoccupied area of land or a building, usually residential, that the squatter does not own, rent or otherwise have lawful permission to use.

>There was never a country called Palestine because there was no Palestine before the Ottoman Empire which controlled that land since 1302. Most countries in Europe weren't even mapped out yet.
Fuck off kike shill.

Attached: Palestine 1851 John Tallis.jpg (3047x4091, 3.55M)

>The ILLEGAL Palestine state had to move out because that land didn't legally belong to them.
>Again the Palestineians were nothing but glorified squatters. Do you know what "Squatters" are gaf?
Fuck off kike shill.

Attached: Palestinians are indigenous.png (1700x1800, 1.75M)

Counter what I have to say Hamas shill!!!!! Stop sucking on Muslim cock and debate little baby.

>Counter what I have to say Hamas shill!!!!!
I just did faggot. You got btfo. Fuck off back to r3ddit where you came form.

Attached: reddit faggot.jpg (640x458, 70K)