I dont get it. What's the big deal?

I dont get it. What's the big deal?

It's just desert

Attached: _77242135_golan_heights_v3.jpg (624x672, 30K)

STOP SPAMMING THIS BOARD WITH EVERY TINY RANDOM THOUGHT.

THIS IS NOT A THREAD AND SHOULD BE DELETED.

Bump

Dude you remember last time Jews got a little bit of desert

3,000 Americans died

Bump

since when are you cunts able to use Jow Forums again

I bet you didn’t SAGE

pic rel

t literally JIDF

Attached: 1552960090392.jpg (960x920, 172K)

Sand niggers love sand. Also fuck kikes.

uhhhhnnhhhhhhhhhh bump

bump honestly I see aussies in a different light since the shooting. don't make me hard as much anymore

Attached: 1523881822985.jpg (480x480, 39K)

it's illegally occupied desert, just like the rest of israel

the kikes are trying to steal the water completely

Attached: IMG_3101.jpg (624x672, 33K)

Because jews and Muslims follow stupid religions that tell them that barren desert waste is some kind of holy land

it's not a desert. and it is rightfully israeli land

What's wrong with providing facts not previously mentioned in the Golan heights threads? It's important to understand the history of the claim to debate it.

It doesn't matter, it's part of Greater Israel and it has to anschlussed.

Attached: Davids-kingdom.jpg (640x338, 54K)

no, it's legal

So if I forcefully take something from a Jew it makes it mine?

because syria kept diverting water and shelling israel

yes.

and also israel didn't take it randomly.

syria had been diverting water AND attacking israel from golan hieghts

Genie Energy

Look into who is on the board of directors

Walk me thru the legal proceedings of conquest again. I'd like to acquire some allodial land titles.

what claim did israel have to that land? how many jews lived there?

greater Israel

Its land the juden steal.

zero legitimate claim.
too many.

bump

If Israel was smart they'd conquer somewhere with some greenery. Not more desert.

Water and oil is more valuable.

conquer is a strong word for israel, they should ask the americans if it's the right phrasing

Looks like kikes are trying to take it, and anytime conflict breaks out there that the kike say the syrian's where firing first and Israel dindu naffin. other anons in thread stated for water, probably right.

>It's just desert
No it's not. The Golan has many springs and even gets SNOW in the Winter, enough to allow skiing.

It's more about the water than the oil.

israel took control and syria lost. too bad, sucka's

yes, going back to 1967

and to prevent syria from shelling into israel from the heights

Remember, when ww3 starts and we win, you will eat those words.

>It's just desert

nah man the Golan Heights is good farmland w/aquifers and oil fields. I've got no problem with it finally getting recognized as part of Israel. They got the land fair and square in battle.

the kingdom of israel is said to be formed by the messiah, so either the jews killed the messiah or the state is illegitimate by it's very biblical foundation. no land "conquered" by israel on the back of america is legitimate

>Israel was founded and controlled by 3rd Reich intelligence
>they started over using their enemies as cannon fodder and financial slaves
>Bibi is a nazi

>we
>Germans
>Winning world wars

nah, i don't really care

water + natural gas
I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE
I DRINK IT UP

i don't care what the bible says

It's fertile land, oil fields and one third of Israel fresh water.

Jews do nothing but steal.

how can you be in support of an extremist state without caring about their holy book?

Water and gas, i don't know about oil.

Same reason we would not want Russia in control of Bermuda

>america
>wining

yeah tell me a story about that.
WW1 England and France alone won the war.
WW2 Soviets won the war.
Korea the north won.
Vietnam the north Vietnamese won.
Somalia the Somalis won.

yeah, america winning anything.

Mmmmmmmmm desert

Attached: image.jpg (350x1024, 88K)

Maybe the Jews should haven't established their Zionist entity in an area full of people who don't want to give their land away to a bunch of rat-faced parasites.

Sorry, can't hear your impotent whining over the sound of being back-to-back world war champs. Maybe one day you'll have a real military too.

also seems the Druze people are caught in between this too. I don't know much about them, so they are jews, but they a ethnically Arabic?

I see, it has escaped me, but shows i still have much to learn.

This, the jews are scum

No, it's water.

are you actually mentally disabled? the north sea blockade had ended world war 1 before it started, and certainly before you fucking parasites showed up. the battle of kursk was the final EXTREMELY FAR FETCHED chance for germany to rebound in ww2 and that was a year before the americans landed. furthermore the US landings were in complete disarray while the british and canadian forces had already taken their beaches and were setting up to continue further inland

Yeah, they are. But most of them are israeli arabs so they're mostly cannon fodder for Mossad.

Most Druze support Assad against ISIS and Israel. Rania Khalek is a famous one.

Golan heights has a strategic military advantage over israel due to its elevation and terrain.

They aint giving it up to Syria or any other group. Not without defeat.

Just a fact, not necessarily agreeing with the kikes

they offered to give it up, syria wouldn't take it though because they'd have to recognise israel as more than a shitstain

yeah that's what i am starting to see since 94% of them are Israeli citizens. So i can figured out from here that Israel thinks they are entitled to that land since they filled it with Israeli citizens, so that make it theirs in their logic. same as Palestine.

None of that has anything to do with my post, memeflaggot.

This is a non story.
The Golan Heights are under Israeli control since 1967 and annexed since 1980. It is literally the most peaceful and quietest region of all Israel, thanks to having a border with a proper country. I go there every year on holidays.
I mean american recognition is good, but it doesn't change anything. I don't get the schizos talking about oil ? How is american recognition meaningful to that matter ?

>Sorry, can't hear your impotent whining over the sound of being back-to-back world war champs.
back-to-back world war champs.

i was simply proving the falsehood of this claim

IDK they seem to try to be neutral, but a lot of them hold citizenship to Israel. again i don't know much about them just what i am reading on the internet now.

Wow, it's almost like the US was a victor in both wars or something. This is your last (You), don't spend it all in one place, retard.

They support Syria, hate the fucking Jews.
The jews will exterminate them like the Palestinians cause that is what the kikes do

Steal and send Americans to kill their enemies

Druzes believe they must be loyal to their native country (most mainland Israeli druzes are nationalists). So yeah Golan's druzes are basically neutral since they hold Israeli citizenship but many of them or their parents were alive when it was still syrian. You don't hear from them much, they are quite peaceful.

fuck off kike
hope your ultra orthodox eat your children

the US was on the winning side. they didn't contribute to the victory.

>most are neutral
They support Syria, hate your ISIS monster and you.

Fucking jews never stop bullshitting

Jew

On the contrary, it is rather a big deal. It has been illegally annexed. As such it begs the question how far the Israeli government is ready to go to aquire more land and to what extend it can be trusted.

I guess they just want more landmass.

why are so many of them Israeli citizens. they are in a odd situation it seems. what i have read so far and a video i was watching, it seems they are very conflicted they are Jews religiously, but don't seem to fully support Israel.

Not what i have seen they seem to not know which side to support. seem they would rather not be part of any of this.

strategic land mass due to its height compared to adjacent land

Attached: share_image_1518119061401.png (720x1280, 741K)

>Syria
>Shelling Israel

I will be having a party to the sight of faggots like you getting scorched by napalm bombs

They made the Druze Israeli citizens but most of them don't care.

But there are also some settlements there.

Would you rather they poison the stream and let the river run red

>schizos

What's up with Hasbara Jews and this word¿

Genie energy

Let the Jews take the Middle east.
I really don't care.

Jew bullshit once again.
They took over the place under the pretext of "muh security", the US backed them with threats of military retaliation. They moved in, annexed the shit (illegally under UN resolutions) and then of course gave the people there the "israeli status" just because they knew at some point that they could claim it as their own clay.
Fucking jews...no more odious a people.

What really makes me furious is that Trump said he would pull out the troops and leave Syria...now he says 1000 troops will remain (we know why now) and he wants to give that disputed land to Israel.

Instead of de-escalating the situation he just made it that much worse.
They are going after Syria again with a new tactic and they will then get into more conflict with the Iranians who are legitimately in Syria (as per the elected officials request)

WW3 is closer than ever

>i dont like your wrongthink and you shouldn't post because of how i feel!

I hate the fucking jews so fucking much and the americans government is a huge piece of shit, made into an elephant sized dung pile thanks to Trump.

Druze are their own religion, it's similar to Islam but most of them will say it's another religion. Israel tried to hand out Israeli IDs to the Druze in the Golan but most of them rejected it since they consider themselves Syrian. The video you were watching was probably propaganda that gave out confusing information on purpose.

Double bump kike

Attached: 1553141344193.jpg (600x717, 47K)

>I really don't care.

Well most of the Muslim and Christian refugees would end up in Turkey and Europe.

>implying it won't be american souls to be lost when they try to take what is not theirs...again for the 5th time.

Even Obama refused to recognize Israel's annexation of the Golan.

Attached: 1553040603194.jpg (888x3280, 491K)

Attached: 1553041146229.jpg (575x607, 73K)

this guy gets it.
syria used the golan heights to shoot down into bolshevik jew cities.

Attached: 35049644_10215734929460965_3980116626648334336_n.png (1099x377, 93K)

Ask that about your lawn, or your wife’s half of the bed (no context. juss sayin’)

The holocaust happened so they need the land

And memefag detected

Attached: 35078124_10215734635413614_1127131321211027456_n.png (839x183, 28K)

Attached: Merchants.jpg (853x569, 149K)