That time Lisa Ling stripped for a virgin on her CNN show

vimeo.com/284819112

Attached: Screenshot_20190309_191055.png (644x655, 273K)

this could be you fags one day

Attached: virgin1.png (939x529, 296K)

Attached: 1552275494910.png (714x499, 213K)

Oh no mommy... that would be terrible

Attached: loc6.jpg (1299x735, 97K)

I'm already 32 and never kissed a girl and I don't have cerebral palsy.

I'm just depressed, underemployed, live with my parents, and disgusted by most people.

The only reason I go to work is so I can buy booze and spend money on escapist entertainment.

Attached: GUANYIN.gif (500x280, 1.44M)

To anyone wondering: Don't even watch this, it isn't worth it anons.

what is your job? I'm also in my 30s and live with my parents.

Timestamp: start at 9:30

Attached: ling8.jpg (1280x960, 1.02M)

all women have are sex and their bodies. remember that. As much PC bullshit gets spewed at the end of the day it always comes down to this is what they have to offer.

Everything else they can do, a man can always do better.

you should kys faggot

I'm 25, I've only ever been hugged by a woman.

It's honestly not that bad, I'm happy without the stress of women.

So stop being a fucking loser.

1. Get a job or education.
2. Get your own place
3. Workout and stop drinking all the time

You know... like most sucessful people.

Oof, that gay alien skull

Attached: skull.png (680x352, 255K)

my job pays $17 an hour. there is still hope

The MSM would make you into a sob story if you ever gave them the chance. How does that make you feel?

It's more the chin that ruins it than the skull

Attached: Screenshot_20190310_213827.png (821x500, 228K)

The MSM is shit, I want nothing to do with women.

If I was desperate I could go to Nevada and fuck a whore.

How does one become such a loser? Where did it go wrong I am interested.

Jesus fucking Christ! Have you seen that axilla bush? Man these leftist degenerate whores need to elarn how to use a fucking razor.

Poor parenting, moderate addiction, and self hate are key ingredients

This doesn't seem so bad. He deserves to be loved and to have children so long as his defect isn't passed on genetically. If this helps him achieve it, so be it.

Better than shitposting on here and feeling sorry for yourself

Yeah but that occipital bone really makes a difference

>Better than shitposting on here and feeling sorry for yourself

I'm OP and this is what I was doing.

I have cerebral palsy and I've had sex with over 50 women and am married to a model.

lisa ling

Attached: 1551763894647.jpg (413x319, 89K)

>1. Get a job or education.

Improve your reading comprehension skills Bjorn.

>2. Get your own place

I'd have to double to triple my income and move 500+ miles to find affordable housing. I wouldn't mind living in a single wide mobile home somewhere safe in the PNW. My expectations have reached such lows that living in a SINGLE WIDE MOBILE HOME and a 30-40k annual income is my dream.

>3. Workout and stop drinking all the time

I used to to this and I didn't feel better.

self hate seems like a symptom

>lamestream trying to stay relevant
Cringe

Exactly my thoughts.

I hate this fucking world on so many levels right now.

You can't be over 21 years old and still blaming your parents dude. You hate yourself because you are a piece of shit and a loser, but you can change that. Might be too late though, you should be well into your career by now.

>a 30-40k annual income is my dream.

Do you smoke a oz of weed a day or something? I cleared that at 22, do you put any effort into life or what?

stop drinking and start saving for a fix me up in a shitty neighborhood so you can finally leave your parents alone.

I unironically agree with this.
Retards and mutants deserve to be loved.
However procreating purposely knowing you're fucked genetically is pure evil. Why would anyone allow this?

CHAD THUNDERPALSY

Attached: thunder5.jpg (532x526, 24K)

I haven't smoked weed in like 10 years. It seems to make no difference whether I put effort into my life or not. I scored in the top 10% on the GMAT and it hasn't gotten me shit.

>I'm just depressed, underemployed, live with my parents, and disgusted by most people.
How does a unemployed 32-year-old alcoholic gamer who lives with his parents get to be disgusted by ANYONE?

>I scored in the top 10% on the GMAT and it hasn't gotten me shit.
YOU have to get you shit, not your score. The effort you put into life has to be CONTINUOUS.

>tfw too cerebral to get laid

Attached: 1493948168326.jpg (484x497, 35K)

Doesn't matter how high your IQ is or what scores you get, you have to apply it to life or its useless. A lot of successful people I know have mid tier IQ's with very high ambition, you sound like you lack ambition. You're already a middle aged man, life has passed you by.

CNN's ratings must be absolute dog shit if they are now trying to use naked asian women to get viewers. holy shit if this cunt wasnt arrested for indecent exposure then it was all staged to just get ratings. i will throw a huge party the same day a mass shooting happens at CNN headquarters and is live streamed. nomsayin? and no you fucking glow niggers, im not sayin im gonna do shit. but i would celebrate some mentally ill person doing it tho. fuck off cunts

more like Cerebral Pussyslayer

Attached: 1552271421226.jpg (653x731, 69K)

i burst and flow through life my nigga

Attached: rs_1024x759-180525122653-1024-liz-lemon-wine.jpg (1024x759, 57K)

The boomers trained you well.

lmao what the fuck

Attached: 1527139070330.jpg (579x960, 130K)

31 and never kissed a girl. At this point, I am not too hung up on it.

>do you put any effort into life or what?

I'm completely exhausted after working my retail job right now. Even when I didn't drink, I was still exhausted. I have bad feet, and got orthotics made by a podiatrist, but after standing 6-8 hours my feet and legs just start killing me.. This doesn't happen when I go hiking or walking for hours on end. Only when I'm standing in one place most of the time.

Right now I'm part time, but I usually work 35-40 hours a week. I'm not even allowed to work overtime, but some times I can sneak a couple hours here and there.

I've worked full time before at other places and never gotten above 25k a year.

I've applied for hundreds of jobs outside of retail and various unpaid internships, but I can't seem to get in anywhere.

I have a BA from a reputable state school and graduated with honors, but it was a complete wast of time. I taught English overseas for a year, but that lifestyle and microaparments in cramped Asian cities just aren't for me. I got great performance reviews but nobody cares about my experience.

You should actually kill yourself at this point, in doing so you could set an example for others not to end up like you.

Not trying to be a dick, but what do you live for?

Yeah man idk I'd probably kill myself if I were in your shoes not even kidding

28 and hugless and Kissless.

But women have literally thrown themselves at me, I'm a religioncel

Don't know what to tell you, should have studied harder and got a BS. Although a guy in my office has a BA and he is making bank. But is good at what he does and worked hard for his position. You might want to look into becoming a teacher. I mean you're over 30 and working retail, that has got to be embarrassing. You're at the same level in life as a 19 year old, still living with mom and dad too. Ouch.

You can be a hero

Just remember, subscribe to pewdiepie

leave lewis alone

You don't have to explain yourself, fuck these people. You do realize you are giving them satisfaction right? They're sadists.
Their measuring stick in life is money, they look down on those who have less and look up to those who have more. They're either boomers or boomers at heart. Self indulgent fucks who are part of the problem with this world and deserve the rope, fuck them.

>san francisco

Attached: yKvqF2d.jpg (352x336, 79K)

not sure whats going on but an Australian comedian proved that asian women will fuck any white man for free no matter how deformed they are.
He actually had prosthetic makeup put on to make him look like the elephant man.
Strangely the videos been scrubbed from the net harder than the nz thing.

Nah, hair is good.

Honk on brother honk on

Attached: 1553172384732.jpg (1024x682, 75K)

I would never judge a man by how much money he makes, I'm not a big earner myself. But if you're not on your own and financially independent by 25 the latest, I am going to judge you. You are either worthless or just lazy.

what is it like having chaos wizard powers?

Oh, and I dont smoke weed.

you realize she's 45 right? the goods are 15 years spoiled.

Holy shitu. Is that thing human? It looks like some kind of homunculus.

asian women are so sweet they spontaneously threesome a disabled guy out of kindness.

>Pregnant trannie at 45
AHAHAHA I had no idea (s)he was this much of a trainwreck

Please consider killing yourself and live streaming your suicide for our entertainment.

Too late asshole. You've said enough. Think I give a fuck if you judge me? I don't.
But I'm judging you back. You're a god damned trained monkey, a filthy animal. I precisely know your type by what you've already typed. You were getting off on kicking someone when they were down and you see nothing wrong with it, you just justify it with bullshit. Good goy you are, you're behaving exactly how you were told to.

Disgusted to know this kind of bullshit gets broadcasted on tv
Shallow,vulgar and repulsive display of decadence

No sloppy head? Fuck cnn.

Nigga, I watched her when she was 17 on Channel One news. She was smokin hot and goddess tier. Now, it's more like, Meh, I'm drunk, it's last call, and I ain't got my dick wet in a week. I'll fuck her.

>i hope i dont lactate
>the guys face
ahahahahahaha

Save up enough money to binge on hookers and weed in the Netherlands for a week. You'll probably feel like life isn't so bad.

>inb4 DUDE

Desperate times call for desperate measures

1. Go out every night.
2. Spend money.
3. Approach people and talk random shit to them.
4. Build a social circle.
5. Meet women and include them in your social circle.
6. Enjoy having fun and you'll get to sex soon enough.

Just expecting girls to materialize in your basement won't get you anywhere.

Yeah it's stupid. I don't really see how living with your parents is much different than living in a shitty rented room in a house with 8 random room mates. That's what my brother does. I prefer the peace, and the solitude.

I post because I like seeing the responses.

aye, by now thou she should have popped out enough kids that her work is done, in few years she will be invisible to all men.

user, listen fren. If you arent going to kill yourself (which I don't think you should). You should go to an aircraft mechanic school. You can be out of there in 18 months. When I was there there were plent of dudes who were 30 or almost 30. It wouldnt be weird or a waste of money like actual school. You could go into avionics and shit and make a fuckload of money unplugging and plugging stuff in. There is a massive shortage of people in this field. If any of you guys dont know what to do with your life, it's actually the best option rn. Only cost me 14 grand total and its easy as fuck and not a cuckboy desk job. Fedex and ups are paying people 75 an hour now plus overtime.

I did this and it worked

wtf, the Netherlands are a depressing shithole and a grotesque display of societal degradation, you're making the guy kill himself

only a nigger or mudslime would be cool in that environment

Lewis btfo

So I just need to send an email to cnns chief editor

Attached: C06EBD21-0C88-4C85-88C3-E296712D2E18.jpg (640x480, 28K)

i didnt see any ...was it on the video?

Clean your room, faggot

1. Hate normies
3. Do the steps get laid
4. Still hate normies
5. Fuck it
6. Rinse & repeat once a year until libido drains enough that I don't have the need to bust a nut so much anymore & not have to deal with normies ever again

You first. I still have a several years long video game backlog and I'd like to replay the STALKER trilogy a few more times. I also never caught all 150 pokemon.

>6. Enjoy having fun and you'll get to sex soon enough.

Gross.

Why would I want to have fun when I'm surrounded by Pakis and Chinks and Arabs all the time?

Hello me.

at this point im not sure if you are trolling or serious i cant tell anymore...

Fucking hell lads...I don't even...
Go join the priesthood or find a higher calling or something.

The guy is over 30 and works retail, I highly doubt he can get an A&P license. I knew a mechanic of 8 years who studied and still failed it. You make it sound like aircraft mechanic work is easy, you really have to know your shit as you're working on machines that fly in the sky and need to have perfect routine maintenance done to them. I know this because I worked as a fueler while putting myself through school and hung out with the mechanics daily at work. Shit job.

seems cheaper to just get a prostitute?

Hello again

Attached: 1552810368486.jpg (384x379, 50K)

>I post because I like seeing the responses
What's to like? You just get a bunch of edgy cunts calling you a loser and telling you to kill yourself. I stopped airing out my dirty laundry for that reason. This place isn't a support forum, not that it's supposed to be.

meme it up, boys!

Attached: lol.png (562x538, 370K)

I'm 38, divorced twice and dated lots of women
I was a depressed loser the entire time, and I gave up on dating and sex . Hell, I even gave up on fapping

I'm like the polar opposite of you, yet ended up in the same place

Attached: chad_bimbo_virgin_zoomer.png (697x954, 1003K)

any uncensored pictures?

did they at least give the dude a pity 3 way?

this girl is looking for attention

Attached: 21 03 2019 kdjlksfjdjhjhgfesszsq.jpg (1600x1800, 286K)