Hey Jow Forums

Hey Jow Forums

fuck you.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-22 Biker gangs stand guard by NZ mosques at first Friday prayers.png (1177x1111, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongrel_Mob
youtube.com/watch?v=Ivq5icJnGXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

looking tough doesnt mean you are tough. There also aren't mass killings in the name of jihad there nor are there huge child sex trafficking rings going on (at least that I know of) so its an entirely different vision. How do people not understand this?

Faggots

Attached: A5B2C185-1606-441E-809C-1AA77449C87E.jpg (1024x586, 65K)

please go call them that in real life

Fuck the face tattoo doesn't like us. fuck

shut the fuck up catholic serb

>americans have no culture
>random island nigs 50 trillion miles away are emulating it tho

the catholic church is one big sex trafficking ring, and mass killings happen in the US ever other month

your point being?

lol estonia

>Subhuman shitskins align with other subhuman shitskins despite having nothing else in common than mutual hatred of whitey
This is nothing new.

damn, I guess you're an athiest serb then.

that guy has 70 iq tattooed onto his forehead

>us

>bikers are pussies
Really?

yeah this is the worst part of that whole image. Not only is he being a bitch, he's disgracing his own culture by LARPing as an american

>Maoris hate Whites so much that they want New Zealand filled with Muslims

Fucking idiots.

boomers on bikes dont like us
oh no goys

Low iq.

holy shit
this is so fucked even canada starts saying stuff that makes sense

Fuck your feel good shit stupid meatheads.

I wonder if those faggot bikers did their gay little dance after Ebba got split in half. Probably not. *honk* *honk*

Attached: Screenshot_20190321-172024_Gallery.jpg (2220x1080, 1.05M)

SHUT THE FUCK UP, SERBROACH

>stand guard outside mosque...

... before going back to dealing in crystal meth and physical violence

Why do people buy this bullshit? Now we're supposed to believe that outlaw bikie gangs are the good guys? How fucking gullible are they?

Attached: 1552683022689.jpg (750x501, 79K)

>us

and who exactly is "us", bolan?

your country is even more fucked than mine, what the fuck are you even doing here?

Literally using the term "zoomers".

Meth dealing, gang raping, shit heads that take pride in being Mongrels.

Why would a "religion of peace" want to be associated with these fuckers :thinking:

Very.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongrel_Mob

fucking cuck scumbags.
they have ruined NZ and australia by selling drugs and committing murders and extortion for decades.
but now they are nice guys and are using their power for good because some muslims died.

fuck maoris.
i spit on their savage traditions and gay haka dance..
i fuck the aincent maori spirits right in their black ghost asses..

violent savages.

Attached: 356893759467.jpg (205x286, 9K)

Fuck those pussy faggots.

Attached: 10-heartbreaking-photos-that-will-make-you-give-up-having-8347728.png (500x450, 80K)

Imagine the cuckery. My god.

>borders
>country

nobody cares.

What a shitty biker gang. The one's here would participate in the killing of mudslimes

Stand guard with what? They banned guns

sure buddy

fat old guys on motorized bicycles. gay.

Attached: great-kabuki-raining-blood.jpg (960x960, 259K)

I care and so should you, but maybe you live in a third world shithole already so you don't care

Never heard of the biker gangs that literally challenged and still challenge the mob?

This honestly. If someone wants to kill more of them theyll just shoot them too

this really rustled my jimmies big time.

these human turds are the MAIN CAUSE of social injustice and violence in NZ, and they think they are helping by standing outside a mosque?.

they actually come here to australia and cause problems too.. as if we didn't already have enough muslim, african and white drug addict crime.

fucking monkey drug addicts.. maoris are human shit, they do nothing but take and give nothing in return.
they not only leech off hard working white kiwis, but they come here to australia and do it too.. fucking hell.

Attached: 538674679.jpg (236x236, 8K)

>BE HELLS ANGELS
>SUPPORT ISLAM

I am okay with this.

Boomers love biker gangs

There are only 300 murders with rifles in all of the United States per year. Your statement is completely inaccurate. You have been lied to. Your country is trash, America is amazing but liberals are trying their very hardest to destroy it.

He's not wrong. American bikers aren't crying over dead muslims.

Where do NZ bikers even ride? Do they just go in circles around their little island? kek

Attached: CWkHsGwWUAEJchf.jpg (620x305, 38K)

Shit skins uniting to fight their one enemy so they can fight each other retard mode once we are dead and civilization is destroyed.

Attached: 3DF7F827-E53C-4257-85F6-C09ED7DC1ACF.jpg (214x236, 7K)

Dirty mongoloids

this is why I hate movies and tv shows that glorify gang members. Like yea! back in the 80's the hells angels bounced for a rolling stones concert! they must be such cool and outstanding citizens! they definitely don't murder people and pump your children full of drugs! oh look! this convicted rapist is against racism! we should aspire to be more like him!

> only 300 murders with rifles a year

Imagine thinking that's a small number

>tatto gang named mongrel
>defends muds

Attached: 1541858668981.jpg (539x480, 65K)

Standing in a crowd or neat row doesn't seem safe, especially around Muslims.

Attached: GettyImages-1131648923.jpg (365x205, 37K)

Hells Angels has been holding bike and toy runs for at least two decades to make them look like good guys.

thats roughly 6 rifle deaths per state/year? not that bad honestly.

300 in 300,000,000. yeah thats pretty small

based

you assume kiwi/australian bikers actually know how to ride motorcycles.
i guarantee the vast majority of australian and NZ 'bikies' have never even touched a motorcycle larger than 50ccs in their life.

here in melbourne all the outlaw MCs are 90% muslim drug dealers now, the few whites that remain are either converting to islam, or silently accepting the NO ALCOHOL or SEXUAL IMAGERY rules in the clubhouse.

ALL the major outlaw MC clubhouses have a literal islamic prayer room now.

the typical australian bikie in 2019 would sooner fly across the country in business class while snapping instagram pics of his manicured hands and BMW keys, than he would scream across the desert on a rusty harley for days while drinking only beer and sleeping on some cardboard.

Would love to but they have thousands of white people with guns tanks and jets protecting them

just the rape statistics associated with outlaw MCs worldwide is sickening enough.
it is WAY WAY worse than any UK grooming gang scandal... HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of women have been brutally raped (and sometimes murdered) by outlaw motorcycle clubs.

then you have to consider the amount of drugs they sell..
(outlaw MCs alone have addicted MILLIONS of whites to methamphetamine, they have fucking single handedly DESTROYED 95% of rural white christian communities across america and australia).

they are the biggest traitors of all.

Attached: 536835683.jpg (451x460, 15K)

What happened to the Shire?

Fuck you too.

Attached: 1552710838236.jpg (718x718, 104K)

That's only rifles, not counting other firearms or weapons. Seems a lot to me.

>Alcoholic degenerates show support for invaders
powerful

How fucking cucked can you get.

well with all weapons, guns/knives, the death toll in america is like 4000+ people yearly. thats pretty bad but still not nearly as much as smoking/car accidents (hundreds of thousands of deaths per year)

nothing rustles my jimmies like criminals cucking to leftist values like this.

some fucking meth head scums from my suburb wrote 'ANTIFA' and 'FUCK TRUMP' next to their gang tag in huge letters near the train station last year.

they are supposed to be tough guys, but they are scared of a little racism..

whine more faggot you're glorifying a spree shooting murderer

>They did a sausage sizzle too
>Used pork

Attached: kekgoeson.jpg (1271x1050, 254K)

Degenerates defending other degenerates?

Shocking

Isn't that American patriotism tier?

Attached: 1549913890444.png (547x626, 17K)

But do those bikers have guns?

Attached: 1538335416312.jpg (778x583, 157K)

for the record i think the shooter is a murdering criminal scumbag, just like those bikies.
he executed an unarmed woman who begged for her life.

i just hate to see rapist maori thugs trying to be the hero, when they have done literally nothing.

(i am actually still going on the theory that the guns used in the shooting were illegal and came from maori gangs in the first place, but NZ just cant admit it).

look at this shitshow of island niggers, man brenton chose wisely. what a useless bunch of faggots.

the purpose of this propaganda, which the MSM had pushed for weeks now, is to make you feel like the lone voice, to self-censor.

top kek, it literally says mongrel on his shirt.

Attached: download (1).jpg (200x164, 7K)

cuckold

aren't tattoos harem?

Ha ha. A bunch of people dies.

Lol how fucking pathetic. Oceanniggers doing the song and dance for the ma .

hahahahahahah
good
nice daughter you have there

Attached: 1553194899123.webm (400x710, 2.22M)

this can't be real...
fucking savages.

Attached: 5683568356.png (399x388, 126K)

it is real, lmao stupid pussy

People who say bikie instead of biker need to be drop kicked

kek, it annoys the fuck out of me too.

reminds me of bikie boys, except these kids have more outlaw biker spirit than any modern aussie 'bikie'.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ivq5icJnGXk

No. Our degenerate bikers tend to be conservative and would most likely be okay with some mudslimes being wrecked. Not go protect their mosques. Now if you’re basing your biker knowledge on sons of anarchy. Yo lil Somali...not much I can do for you

Bikers always look for good press like this. same with hells angels

guns drugs and underage whores, yes yes they do

>Mongrel Mob colours are predominantly red and black. The patches usually feature a swastika and a British Bulldog wearing a German Stahlhelm,
>The patches usually feature a swastika
>a swastika
Kek.This timeline is just unbelivable.
>

prove it

that guy looks like he can use a couple of bullets in his head

you and your turk brothers that you sided with during the war

Attached: df0ab2517110df627da2.jpg (612x408, 54K)

False equivalence faggot. The shooter killed 50, biker gangs effect millions.

Attached: 1548375142858.jpg (573x1024, 75K)

What are they gonna to do when a guy comes in armed to the teeth?
How are their tattoos and motorbikes going to help anyone?

FAGGOT

Attached: 1552655149143m.jpg (1024x544, 70K)

Attached: 1553219448919.jpg (977x566, 64K)

gb2gbs

My local outlaw mc (The Outlaws) dress up as santa and give kids presents for xmas.
Some say its a way to meet stupid single moms, others say its cute and shows they're nice
>Point is, MC'ers are pussies

BASED
A
S
E
D

Yes you are, Mr. Monkey

Would be funny if a rival gang drives past, sees them, and decides to kill them and then all the mubs in the mosque.

KEK haven’t seen that one

Attached: 1552245685433.gif (332x215, 1.99M)

>the outlaws

fucking autistic boomers... this is like if Jow Forums just changed its name to 'the racists'.

Attached: 56835683568.jpg (332x351, 26K)