'I was surprised at how many looks I was given by people walking down the street, waiting in bus stops...

'I was surprised at how many looks I was given by people walking down the street, waiting in bus stops, driving past - almost everyone stared at me but very, very few of these people smiled at me. I can only imagine what they may have been thinking (“look at that pakeha jumping on the bandwagon,” “what a try hard,” “oh whoops I forgot that was today, “that’s really brave,” “that’s disrespectful,” “what a weirdo,” “I don’t know what I think but it makes me feel uncomfortable” :shrug::skin-tone-2:) but regardless of what they were actually thinking, I felt judged, self conscious and isolated by looking different.

Within half an hour I was questioning my choice to wear a headscarf. For me it was just a choice and not a symbol of devotion for my beliefs. Questioning my choice because I felt insecure. Insecure in my home town where I was born and have lived for nearly 40 years...

And then I got to Aurora’s school for drop off and I smiled at a little Muslim girl who was on road patrol and said “Sabaḥu Al-khair” to her. Her face lit up, she smiled back at me and thanked me in a breathless whisper.

So I will wear my headscarf proudly for the rest of the day and hope that it makes someone else smile like that little girl did. So I learn what being stared at for looking different feels like and I will continue to smile at everyone I meet, just like I have always done.

Be kind. Be yourself. Respect each other.'

Attached: 54433660_10218689891818397_210386859870650368_n.png (459x617, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3K_D7kmiiog
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We are really going too far with this muslim stuff. so many women in my city are wearing hijabs today.

you know it would be a pretty cute and fun fashion accessory if it weren't something women get killed for not wearing even in western countries now.

Nothing of value was lost.

Got any pics?

youve been conqured moron.

your president litteral converted and banned guns. you are in fucking lala land

Really? Andy Richter wonders why people stare at him when he's wearing a fucking muslim headscarf?

Attached: 54256685_2079131335455658_4557097469426532352_n.jpg (720x960, 121K)

brave goy´s really funny what you do when you are told you are good.

have two shekels

Attached: 1fb58821b7.jpg (1024x924, 154K)

White women are the biggest traitors.

here

Attached: 54515175_2079271008775024_4024428203673124864_n.jpg (720x960, 118K)

more

Attached: K6OpQAH.png (454x372, 93K)

>So I will wear my headscarf proudly for the rest of the day

Attached: ghnKYS.png (368x342, 186K)

turkroach raping incoming in 3.. 2.. 1..

Attached: 3889C402-297F-4E05-ABBB-592911CF8736.jpg (253x199, 15K)

I was waiting for the green light to cross the road and saw a lady across wearing a scarf. The green light popped up and we started crossing the road. The lady stopped me and took my hand in her hands and asked if it was fine for her to wear the scarf? If it's not offending me. I replied to her saying it is absolutely fine and is not at all offensive. We both smiled and she said "Assalam o Alaikum" ("Peace be upon you") to me and I responded to her "Walaikum Assalam" ("And onto you peace") and carried on our paths. I can't really express how overwhelmed I felt in that moment. I just want to say that it feels so empowering to see people coming out of their way to show their love and support to you. I'm thankful to all the New Zealanders for showing their support in different ways. This attack has only made us stronger and brought us closer to each other. This is the New Zealand I came to and I know. We are one.

... if this attention whore truly would believe in allah or some kind of higher order she whould give a fuck what the surrounding idiots would think about her ...

Attached: 1422382436001.png (908x668, 1.16M)

Thanks bro have a (You)

Neighbours blasting their stereo system warms my cold heart. The call to prayer can fuck right off.

there are threads on vicdeals (welly facebook group) of white women taking selfies in hijabs. there are too many to post but quick taste

Attached: 55594265_10157388084827662_819035046278070272_n.png (346x617, 189K)

god is great

Attached: DB23A4D6-A7DA-4DE7-BBA5-109C93F6E243.png (900x819, 461K)

Who needs armies and war when you can get them to surrender using indoctrination and continuously updating their programming with a steady stream of propaganda?

Of course they stared
Head scarfs are not for men to wear

um, sorry sweetie?

Attached: 54393366_2319527544732184_8340059214399406080_n.png (347x617, 289K)

Notice how the man isn't wearing one. Only women are expected to submit to oppressive mudslime culture. I bet the same women complain about how oppressive and rapey white guys are.

Hahahahahahaha

Mmm, simply delicious

Attached: glibglobdeadmeme.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

Why do you think that is, traitor?

Attached: how to deal with muslims.webm (320x180, 1.19M)

fuck women, stupid cunts

That "insecurity" she felt was the cognitive dissonance caused by doing something insanely retarded and knowing deep down how fucking stupid she herself is.

Nicely baited, well done.

christian women used to wear it especially in eastern europe as a sign of modesty. It's only bad now since it's associated with arab niggers otherwise I'd be all for white women wearing it.

>if only you knew how bad things were

Attached: zcs5.png (109x130, 33K)

The shooting was horrific, don't get me wrong, but the sheer amount of Muslim-directed pandering your country has done in response is outrageous, and honestly pretty cringe. No Muslim country has even shown even a fraction of the amount of sympathy when Christian and Yazidi minorities were massacred by ISIS.

these ugly cunts need to wear the full thing

Attached: _93350403_619daa1c-cc45-4c73-a5e9-c3bc91fa9259.jpg (1024x576, 70K)

You know damn well they're not wearing it for modesty

you feel bad, wear a mega hat on a college campus so don't come at me with your problems when there is more important things to work about.

>Her face lit up, she smiled back at me and thanked me in a breathless whisper.
Bitch you forgot the part where she clapped!
IT'S LIKE YOU DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW THE BEST PART!

Kiwistan hahaha...

I know we're fucked too

Just another excuse to attention whore for internet points. Women truly are empty headed automatons.

That's embarrassing. Kiwis have rolled over and allowed themselves to be conquered without any sort of fight.

You live in the west, so how about getting rid of the hijab and the Islam? Both are making you stupid. The looks you are getting are pity.

Clown world in full swing

Holy shit!
I know I recognized him from somewhere

Attached: 7FA290A9-2B3B-4C65-BB8E-4E4107DD825E.jpg (3000x2389, 583K)

m8, pls reread. Christian women in eastern europe used to optionally wear it for modesty. I don't know or care why sandniggers wear what they do

I remember just after 9/11 so many people put those american flags mounted on their car window...then after the first heavy rain the news asked people to not fly them anymore because so many of them flew off during driving on the highway that they were clogging debris in drains on the side of the roads and flooding puddles formed on the interstate

>next week back to normal

Attached: illusion.jpg (369x137, 10K)

>Be me, Maori schoolgirl in New Zealand
>Few days after the mosque shooting
>On road duty outside the school to earn some extra money to help Mom pay the bills
>Some white lady in a hijab crosses the road with her kid
>Says daeawa al'atfal almasihiiyn yataearadun lisayarat 'in sha' allh to me
>Mfw

Attached: 9lxa4wmgd8p01.png (655x527, 282K)

This is why democracy is such a fucking sham, because you expect and require millions of people to respond to complex issues in order to make rational collective decisions.

None of this is remotely possible, so instead you get stupid and quirky responses such as this to show 'progress'. I'm sure these people must believe that if you normalize Islamic culture then it will lead to peace.

Also, daily reminder that you shouldn't be interested in women who choose collective motherly behaviour, rather than having it focused on their own family and inner circle, i.e., treating Muslims like their own children.

vic uni has been dead to me for years now, this is just kicking the corpse.

Kek Maoris must be going what te actual fuck right noe

Disgusting

Attached: IMG_20190322_020056.jpg (369x137, 15K)

Fxcking commie meme flag user, really?

You're being stared at because you're an obvious fuckwit,lady.
btw traitors get the rope before enemy leaders

kek

meh, it works fine for whites (If there were only whites in the world)

The best way to solve this kinda shit is just ridicule. Make fun of these losers right to their face.

The false virtues of tolerance and equality are being signaled here lads..

And why weren't you at mosque last Friday

this.

>but regardless of what they were actually thinking, I felt judged, self conscious and isolated by looking different.

I think this is my favorite part.

>deliberately go out of your way to look noticeably out-of-the-ordinary, literally doing so for the purpose of making others take notice
>claim victimhood because your effort has done exactly what you hoped it would

This has got to be one of the most quintessentially female pieces of "logic" in existence.

Hide your hair you slut.

Beautiful story akhi.

Tits nao cuz

>LOOK AT ME YE BLOODY CUNTS.
Women being women, what's so surprising about that?

WEW LADS

Looks like a babushka when white women wear it.

Wow pretty crazy how strong the illusion is!

This is really beautiful, showing how despite these tragic events people can come together for a common cause.

Hate will not win, and together we can bring world peace and a long period of safety and well-being for all people.

Women are always the ones to first submit to conquerors because they're evolutionarily adapted for risk-reduction behavior.

Honestly I don't support their movement or anything, but women wearing headscarves is based and redpilled.

Allah doesn't even have anything to do with it. Pretty sure the koran doesn't describe or require anything like a headscarf. This is just an arab thing, and what these brainless whores are doing is acquiescing to that culture.

Inshallah brother

Only if it's euro style like a babuskha. what they're doing now is taking in a foreign huge cultural influence right up their cunts.

Shoot the traitors first, then your enemies.
This is the face of a traitor.

Attached: 1551680324805.gif (500x685, 952K)

Aye exactly, babuskha style
It's modest and cute. A step in the right direction away from total sluttery.

Look like babushkas

saw a retard with a massive nose wearing one and thought it was kinda funny

OH no. Are those granny lesbianisms?

How popular is this whole thing? How many people in NZ are actually wearing it?

Giving women any sort of power was a huge fucking mistake. I honestly hope to god that every single one of them gets fucking raped to death by Ahmed. Where is the resistance to this shit?

They look like Polish peasants

not very many, ive seen maybe like ten or twenty but I live in a massive uni town so that probably makes it more likely i suppose? cant really speak for other cities

The media is pimping it hard (naturally) but outside of the usual virtue signalling boomers no one is doing it apparently.

>diversity is inherently divisive
wow great insight roastie

Attached: 700.jpg (200x313, 10K)

Why are so many women sheeplike? It's extremely odd to me.

What did Lebowski ever do to you? Sure, he’s a degenerate pot smoking boomer, but a traitor? That’s a bridge too far for me personally.

You are a stupid privileges whore trying to virtue signal. In the meantime iranian women are fighting for the right not to use it, and get stoned for trying it.

“Normally people stare at me because I’m so ugly but today was different. People were staring at me because I was wearing a hajib. People are such racists.”

Women are hardwired to be cucks

youtube.com/watch?v=3K_D7kmiiog

WHY
H
Y

Don't we have an NPC hijab meme yet?

with a face like that, maybe the hijab is a good look on you bro

Was that real? It seems like a bit but I can't tell.

Attached: 1490207492492.jpg (337x343, 49K)

kek

you can read on her face her quick wit

Attached: az.png (243x307, 182K)

They look like Eastern Euro babushka grannies.

They're wondering what a man is doing wearing a hijab

new zealand is gay! women are niggers!

Mashallah fuck you filthy degenerate. We spit at new zealanders filthy diseased people

Attached: Dolan-Laughing.jpg (635x422, 78K)

They were staring because they wanted to throw him off a roof.

>I can only imagine what they may have been thinking (“look at that pakeha jumping on the bandwagon,” “what a try hard,” “oh whoops I forgot that was today, “that’s really brave,” “that’s disrespectful,” “what a weirdo,” “I don’t know what I think but it makes me feel uncomfortable” :shrug::skin-tone-2:)

These made up racist people in her own head are the real racists!