Seeing a "therapist" tomorrow...

Seeing a "therapist" tomorrow, going to tell him as best i can about my "radicalization" over the last several years due to Jow Forums, Pol and TV mostly. Only have 50 min, what should i tell him about this place?

Attached: Thegoyimknow.jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/287965768_Associations_between_Belief_in_Conspiracy_Theories_and_the_Maladaptive_Personality_Traits_of_the_Personality_Inventory_for_DSM-5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union
youtube.com/watch?v=5gTQgsj3L7M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tell it made you want to see muslims and jews burned, faggots and other LGBT kind removed from existance and pedophiles murdered on the streets.

I guess that's a start.

Don't reveal your power level, you'll regret it.

Attached: ---------VoteLambright2020_UBI1700.jpg (1191x463, 118K)

You dont mention this place at all. It's a social club. you have discussions with friends at your social club. Disclose nothing else.

Explain to him in detail the story of the movements of the Hebrews of the bible, the difference between a Shemite and a Jew, how the Khazars are actually converts from Ashkenaz and not descended from Shem, let alone Jacob (Israel) and how they turned into practicing Babylonian Talmudism (man-made oral law) rather than than the Tanakh (god-given written law) and are the Synagogue of Satan as described in the Book of Revelation.

that its full of glowies

Attached: ciaa.jpg (901x1200, 174K)

This is probably bait but it wont be long until therapist confidentially doesnt count for right wingers

>what should i tell him about this place?
WE

Attempt to redpill him. But as a therapist, chances are he's a jew.

Jow Forums is a board of peace.

Attached: 1553124564432.jpg (460x628, 76K)

I told my therapist and she just completely agreed with everything I had to say about it so yeah

>therapist
good goy! let's not hope he finds you too much (((problems))) that would require a long and costly therapy

Attached: smug.jpg (297x396, 13K)

cancel the appointment nigger

>therapist

You mean a jew telling you what you should think?

Enjoy your baker act and if you have any guns registered to you go ahead and hand them over.

You only tell him that you post on an anonymous Azeri goat milking forum

You shouldn't tell him ANYTHING, you fucking idiot. Do you know that, in most states, psychologists have the power to put you on a list that prohibits you from buying guns? Tell him you're sick. Pay the cancellation fee. And consider yourself lucky.

Attached: FD096C9A-540F-47F0-9C38-DDB60C56EA5B.jpg (554x831, 110K)

Tell him pol told you to kys asap because you should kys asap.

Listen to yesterday's 'this American life' with Jon Ronson's revelation of sicko Alex Jones getting beaten almost to death in revenge for him beating someone almost to death

Just tell them you're a faggot. OP is always a faggot.

>therapist

Op is a faggot

This user

Tell him about “The Machine Elves, Joe!”
In fact, just pull up the latest AJ and Joe Rogan podcast!

Act as the therapist and red pill him. Then get him to start paying you for therapy

Attached: mftWzfO.jpg (800x626, 137K)

Theyre supposed to go along with delusions so they can slowly break it down naturally

Yes goy, go give Dr. Shekelstein hundreds of dollars so he can tell you that you are crazy for not wanting to go extinct.

Good goy.

Attached: Merchant78.png (276x183, 9K)

(OP)
Enjoy your baker act and if you have any guns registered to you go ahead and hand them over.

Get ready to say byebye to your guns brother...

tell him how you have the desire to eat your cum and shit.

So what the fuck did you do to wind up at the-rapist?

I remember when Commander Rockwell told the story about how he got institutionalized and redpilled his shrink in the asylum.

Absolute hero.

Attached: commander.jpg (653x842, 82K)

Thats kinda what im worried about. Id like to speak truthfully without fear of repercussion. Isnt that the whole point of therapy ?

This, be careful user. They will break that client-psychologist privilege real quick to alert authorities they're concerned about your potential actions.

Tell him/her about your futa waifu, and how her 12 inch penis is her most feminine feature.

thats mostly if you say crazy shit or go to mental hospital then no guns

Redpill him on the JQ
>(((therapist)))
Oh wait...

>the rapist

Any quality therapist of the Jewish arts is going to be a Jew so he is in the know. Talk about your penis and its inadequacies and he'll understand your presence here.

Say nothing!!! Get your medicine and gtfo. Those fuckers are known to turn on you.

>going to tell him as best i can about my "radicalization"
I would not do this, especially now.

AHHAHA I thought about this and started saving easily digestible red pills.... Started feeling pretty schizo with this plan though

>therapist
Tell him to check out homosexuals and to leave your race alone.

I don't own any firearms and never have.

Had a little incident.....

No faggot the end game is to look the more sane and normie possible.
It's an NPC check.
Talk about the weather and how you like when there is sun and hate when it's cold.

that you're a NIGGER!

Uh huh... sure. Telling some SJW or Jew therapist what you've really been thinking is sure to go over reeeeeeally well. And if you DON'T tell them what you're actually thinking, then what are you paying ~$225/hour for?

That we are a Bhutanese Quilt Weaving forum

elaborate

You're supposed to talk about what kind of evil conspiracy is it that the sun keeps moving around. Who takes it away at night? DID THAT JEWISH GOD DO THIS?

writing this one down for him.

Wins "dumbest thing a Jow Forumstard has ever done" award for 2019

The psyche is a myth and all therapists are retards speaking from experience. All is illusion.

Attached: warrrrr.jpg (768x432, 65K)

>
>I don't own any firearms and never have.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE... *Points to the door

Thanks for coming in.

Jews are Edomites, so they are of Shem through Esau and Amalek

Well listening to you niggers bicker back and forth and the fact that i can never leave this place is kinda the problem. Nothing peaks my interest as much as some threads i find here

Kek! Soon you'll be seeing the rapist instead of a therapist if you become oblivious

Tell him about the comped sushi.

Atleast go see a psych, they give out tasty candy!

Attached: kekgoeson.jpg (1271x1050, 254K)

Nobody forces you. Just say that you believe in conspiracy theory on the USS Liberty and the Lavon affaire and tell him to do research on it.

tell him therapy is for niggers and you just didn't want to go to work, then bullshit about the white sox or something for 48 minutes

Then you can assure him that it's not just da jooos. The Knights Templar brought back the same Babylonian mysticism after the crusades, which is why they were hunted down until they hid out in the freemasonic lodges particularly in Scottland.

THIS IS WHY DONALD TRUMP, HIGH LEVEL MASON WITH ALL HIS MASONIC HAND SIGNS, IS HELPING THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN TO BUILD THE THIRD TEMPLE AND INITIATE THE COMING OF THE ANTICHRIST.

THIS IS WHY THE VATICAN HAS SINCE BECOME A HAVEN OF THE JESUITS (JEWSUITS) WHO ARE IN ON IT AND WHY FALSE POPE FRANCES IS TRYING TO MERGE THE MAJOR RELIGIONS INTO A FALSE GAIAN RELIGION; LUCIFER RULES THE EARTH, NOT THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.

Medical professional working in upstate NY, Rochester. Majority of my staff being being all retard city niggers was the start.

1.you are here forever
2.you don't need a therapist
3.a therapist needs you for your shekels

You're fucking yourself over if you do. Therapists can call the cops and break patient confidentiality if they think you will hurt yourselves or others.

Remember, you're here forever faggot.

Tell him you dont own any guns

warn him about the glowniggers

Not looking to sedate my self.

Tell them that Jow Forums is a board of peace.

Tell me about it. 175 for 50 minutes. At least it will ease the nerves of my family though.

You are stuck here, just like the rest of us.
Everytime you see a major political event take place you will think to yourself..
"What does Jow Forums think of this?"

warn him about AIPAC

This. Tell them nothing. Believing in conspiracy theories can get you locked up in a mental hospital.

>Associations between Belief in Conspiracy Theories and the Maladaptive Personality Traits of the Personality Inventory for DSM-5.
researchgate.net/publication/287965768_Associations_between_Belief_in_Conspiracy_Theories_and_the_Maladaptive_Personality_Traits_of_the_Personality_Inventory_for_DSM-5

That is exactly why people don't seek help, you can't trust the mental health professionals.
They have proven it time and time again

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union

>There was systematic political abuse of psychiatry in the Soviet Union,[1] based on the interpretation of political opposition or dissent as a psychiatric problem.[2] It was called "psychopathological mechanisms" of dissent.[3]

During the leadership of General Secretary Leonid Brezhnev, psychiatry was used to disable and remove from society political opponents ("dissidents") who openly expressed beliefs that contradicted the official dogma.[4][5] The term "philosophical intoxication", for instance, was widely applied to the mental disorders diagnosed when people disagreed with the country's Communist leaders and, by referring to the writings of the Founding Fathers of Marxism–Leninism—Karl Marx, Friedrich Engels, and Vladimir Lenin—made them the target of criticism.[6]

I don't want to hurt anyone, just want people to wake the fuck up. Doesnt help i have no friends to talk about this shit with. I daydream about hanging out with murdoch murdoch and having IRL friends who are not complete and utter faggots

But the fuckin Jews running the world isn’t a conspiracy god damn it!

Attached: C9A2647F-82BA-4099-A449-6D416E18E1BE.jpg (770x800, 78K)

>175 for 50 minutes

Give that money to a good poorfag and you'll feel 1000 time better

Or a hooker,hookers will listen and give you a happy ending at the end

But you do get something to show for your troubles that may be traded later on

Talk about strange sexual fetishes you may or may not have, its really for the best if you do.
Anything else is a bad plan.

Can i just say "the internet" and not this exact location ?

Uhh... you okay buddy? Deep breaths man

[Spoiler]dont say this. Just tell them the truth and mention you picked up some racism over some incidents in your life (assuming it was something to do with that)[/spoiler]

Also quit being retarded OP. SAGE

Attached: 1550900729784.jpg (681x496, 44K)

if you say you want to hurt someone or yourself your gonna get institutionalized

Attached: 220px-SuicidalTendenciesAlbum.jpg (220x220, 23K)

>lives in america
>nogunz
Wew you might actually be mental user

it's the equivalent of talking to a police officer or detective and proceed accordingly

Attached: 1553033870162.gif (1134x820, 2.31M)

>what should i tell him about this place?
That it taught you that it's ok to be white

JEWISH USURY BANKING IS A PLOT TO GET PEOPLE TO WORSHIP NUMBERS RATHER THAN GOD.

I know user but I can tell you from experience that you will regret it. They will get a court order and they can restrain you then and drug you.
Listen to this jew rapping and making fun of goyim.
youtube.com/watch?v=5gTQgsj3L7M

The thought has crossed my mind of being a poster boy and selling you guys out but it makes my soul hurt at the thought. See me on CNN telling my story for the shekels

What about "free" therapist? [spanish healthcare]

Single mom kid here raised without a father. No im not a nigger either.

Then what is it? Do you know what conspiracy means? If you don’t believe in conspiracies you believe two people have never sat in a room and planned to do anything.

Unironically happy for you my dude. You're doing the right thing.
>what should i tell him about this place
It's has a lot of like minded individuals in it. Whether you play it like it's a bad thing or a good thing doesn't matter. That's the crux of it.

What's to sell out? They already hate us and can't figure out what exactly is going on, but still value it for gathering intelligence.

emphasize that you don't like degeneracy, and you plan to start with your own actions asap. This "therapist" is trained to get you to accept that you are disgusting and seek to remedy it, don't take it lightly.

That's called an addiction, you dingbat.

You are going to be medicated into believing you are cured and then you will come back to this place because of withdrawal symptoms.

cancel your appointment. your diagnosis is histrionic attention seeking underageb& faggot

Attached: 1535252557216.jpg (650x489, 32K)