SOMEBODY STOP THIS MADWOMAN

She's going ham on the kikes

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-22-11-21-03-42.png (1080x2340, 371K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OsKHBIB-Jn0
youtu.be/ZvvCKuiF7OI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_of_Special_Plans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>This makes the kike worshipping neocon boomer angry

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-22-11-21-15-88.png (1080x2340, 756K)

Attached: 6CB1AE73-BFD9-43F9-840A-EE3AEB2FBA14.jpg (640x742, 160K)

Get her to take Patrick Little's idea of stopping aid to Israel and give it to US nigs for ten years.

Attached: 1551242589180.png (640x629, 558K)

>low-IQ somali sandnigger bitch
>based
lmao literal gorillas have a higher IQ

Bump

This stupid bitch, along with her spic counterpart shouldn't be allowed a twitter never the less a account.

have a bump

Attached: kikess.jpg (1450x1165, 301K)

Agreed. We hold them to account as the neocon kike boomers that they are. Then remove kebab.

John McCain is already dead. Leave his wretched corpse alone!

They were held accountable in 2008
Dumb ass bitch

Attached: obama.jpg (266x190, 11K)

>4,496 us troops
>100,000+ terrorists
Nice k/d ratio. Keep up the good work boys.

Whatcha doin Rabbi?

Source?

hard to swallow redpills

Attached: 1550434897937.png (700x700, 615K)

White people:
>we’re high IQ and moral!

Also white people:
>morals are tossed aside when it suits our interests

these used to be status quo talking points in 2006. how far the normie cattle have fallen.

>(((white people)))

gas the neocons cuck war now

Attached: 1420390789776.gif (640x360, 774K)

White people? What?

Ya, white people

Anglo saxons are the most aggressive tribe, is there any surprise?

I was wondering when someone was going to post that pic
>saved

>oy vey

Attached: lbcvVmt0Ltc7rUfftZnaREdZxnkeLOrc1B2I0UWHUR9hO8i.png (864x268, 102K)

Criticizing the Iraq war is not even slightly controversial. If anything, being for it is what will get you weird looks

It's funny she doesn't list Bob Mueller

youtu.be/OsKHBIB-Jn0

Attached: 1553088951929.jpg (785x725, 67K)

>civilians
terrorists are , by definition, civilians. Not that I agree with Iraq Invasion but saying 100,000 civilians were killed is meaningless

Since you’re both a chink and a leaf, do you fuck the dog before you eat it?

Saddam did have a massive stockpile of biological weapons. Literally every middle eastern country has fuck tons of sarin gas. Its like the sand people equivalent of nukes, everyone has it so noone uses it or they get liquefied.
Whats this clown-cunt Muslim talking about? its not a secret, you can google this and get a few thousand articles and reports from intelligence agencies. She is part of the government but cant be bothered to look up her governments own reports?

This is how Hologramcost denial starts

Pic related sounds familiar

Attached: 9ABF6168-D656-4CD9-B5C4-9AB8DB0EDF0B.jpg (906x239, 104K)

Shes more of an American than any zionist traitor

> shill
> sarin gas
Still not anthrax you failed NPC bot

Where’s the mention of the neocon kikes that were behind it all? (((Kristol))), (((Kagan))), (((Wolfowitz))) etc.

youtu.be/ZvvCKuiF7OI

She needs to get on that, would be funny. Also needs to start talking about the israeli lobby documentary by Al Jazeera.

I wish every Jow Forums thread was a based Omar thread

You've overstayed your welcome.

Attached: trumpfag shills from reddit.jpg (692x919, 249K)

Savage

What about Anthrax, what does that have to do with anything? How am I an NPC? I looked this up for myself, you should too.

cattle? this is Jow Forums. I thought you guy's were on the ball, not the catering type for "normies"

dumb raghead, nothing the US does is illegal

Attached: 1533588465502.jpg (738x671, 137K)

You can return to reddit, too. Piece of shit making the rest of us look bad.

jews must be shitting themselves right now

ANYONE that calls out Jews in Twitter I will support

half of the country voted for zognald, why would jews be shitting themselves?
like, these good goyim will literally block bullets for the jews.

Attached: 15197250693.png (547x626, 17K)

I'd rather have a million leafs in here than one insufferable squeakytor. Preach f-a-m

Attached: c6b.png (1000x1000, 177K)

I bet they really are. They goyim know now and there is nothing they can do to stop it.

How is anything im saying a reddit opinion? its just a fact, neck yourself faggot. Get informed so you dont sound like a total retard.

good point. Also Douglas (((Feith))) and his Office of Special Plans in the Pentagon which was basically operating a spy agency outside of the confines of the DNI.

>t.maplenigger

Ben Shapiro sister helped make her movie. She’s just a Somali kike

Yeah and they were all destroyed or dismantled long before the war.

Attached: tulsi3.png (900x1158, 1.8M)

In an interview with the Scottish Sunday Herald, former Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) officer Larry C. Johnson said the OSP was "dangerous for US national security and a threat to world peace. [The OSP] lied and manipulated intelligence to further its agenda of removing Saddam. It's a group of ideologues with pre-determined notions of truth and reality. They take bits of intelligence to support their agenda and ignore anything contrary. They should be eliminated."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_of_Special_Plans

I'm surprised she doesn't go after Mr. Bolton.

Attached: JB.jpg (1440x947, 126K)

The fact that biological and chemical weapons can be made by every country out there isn't factually wrong, but sarin gas isn't anywhere near to being a weapon of mass destruction. As for reddit, it's the way you say shit that blows your cover and the fact that you're still supporting a phony war started by the jews to further the jewish agenda

Das rite.
We created the_donald
We can destroy the_donald
Don't be silly sods.

It would be interesting to see if the Democratic party apparatus would support her in that?

Can't handle the truth huh

>she has no allegiance to the principles of this country other than to parasitism for her kind
>based on this issue

Nah son, it's the usual miga suspects at it again. Shun them till they go back to their little cuckshed

Attached: der-boomer-kriegsanstiffer-yiegsverlongerer-20583176.png (500x731, 226K)

That changed when the migatards attacked.