Brenton Tarrant is a hero

Remember Ebba Akerlund
Kill (((muslim)))
Subscribe to Pewdiepie
my.mixtape.moe/vrcrum.mp4
pastebin.com/fNHd6v88

Attached: 1553135949144.jpg (1080x1080, 352K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theuglytruth.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everyone this is important, as I was watching the video about the the supposed "blood bag" is and I see that the bag flew out from underneath her arm when she flailed out in a bodily reaction the head trama from the bullet. The bag however had a string wrapped around the arm that was also red. This makes me think that the bag was most likely a money purse of sorts. when i zoomed in on the bag, there is no visible liquid inside the bag. Further supporting the idea that it was her purse. pic related.

Attached: ITS A DAMN PURSE.png (888x599, 298K)

Attached: 1.jpg (7000x4682, 3.82M)

Attached: 2.jpg (8000x5374, 3.99M)

GET THIS OUT THERE ANONS! Stop these shills!

Attached: 1552773355655.jpg (980x742, 326K)

bump

yet another bump

You Jews are really trying to shill this false flag hard! The CGI in the video was so bad they had to make it illegal to own! Mossad is really getting lazy.

nice shitpost aussie

bump

appreciated, can you remove your flag so we now you arent a jidf shill? No need to mask it.

I'll just give you some more (You)s to make you feel better buddy

spread these around anons, don't fail me now

he resnted the supreme Muslim sperm, he couldn't compete fairly with robust semen of Muslim man. top notch semen resulting from a millennia old diet of palm dates and camel milk. the semen of the Muslim is fertile. it can impregnate almost anything. i have heard stories of Muslim semen impregnating ducks, fishes, domesticated cattle. why i even heard stories of Muslim semen impregnating rocks, streams..... the Muslim semen is like Prometheus, its hits the egg with the ferocity of an asteroid. Tarrent semen is frail, tired, in comparison with the Muslim semen it is nothing but a sorry, fragile tadpole

Attached: download (5).jpg (305x165, 6K)

lol you probably stayed up all night making those and nobody gives a fuck

Nice bait bud
sadly my fellow shitposter (or shill) you may be correct, yet it only took me about 20 min to make this photo.

so bud hows the outback life? You get paid to shill or are just baiting?

False flag by the way. He was used as a scapegoat to tighten gun control laws and curb free speech.

Would you mop up the floor or plug the hole in the wall that has been spilling the water in? Brenton mopped up the floor, completely ignoring the hole in the wall.

These shooters will forever be worthless until they start dealing with kike temples and everyone within.

>He was used as a scapegoat to tighten gun control laws and curb free speech.
No plebbit, you fucking dildo gobbling tranny. If you read the manifesto, he wanted the gun confiscation to happen for the acceleration into a race war balkanizing america
>These shooters will forever be worthless until they start dealing with kike temples and everyone within.
And then what? for you to whine your pussy out saying "MOSSAD SHILL BAD OPTICS"
>memeflag
why hide your flag shitskin?

Islam will prevail in the end. Europe calphate 2050

Jow Forums humour thread here:

>If you read the manifesto, he wanted the gun confiscation to happen
Ha ha he was just pretending to be retarded!

Attached: 888.jpg (3297x1297, 872K)

don't go to any of these links boys they're hackers fishing to DOX you

digits dont lie

>this new
no you dumb fuck that's not what it is.
this is beyond retarded, What are you trying to say schlomo?
again, another (You)

Attached: 1552919560958.jpg (266x246, 24K)

>not an argument
also pic related, this is Brendon dipstick, not thisthat is disinfo

Attached: 3.jpg (3123x1044, 736K)

Schitzo posters absolutely seething

the pro-yang posts are at least funny.

these posts are just nauseating shill posts.

im guessing you are talking about these posters user?

Thanks user

Uh, user do you know where you are?

bump

yet another bump

does anyone have the full text manifesto?

Attached: 1553225581253.jpg (1311x1305, 513K)

>theuglytruth.wordpress.com/
holy shit morpheus.
the fucking memes are true.
1. Show your flag
2.That is not a valid source, I looked at his "investigations" he is nothing short of a disinfo shill
>This faggot kills 77 white ARYANS protesting AGAINST ISRAELI OCCUPATION.
literal gas yourself, Know I know why you hide behind a memeflag, its because you are a fucking shill

also just by comparing the man to his ACTUAL pictures there is NO similarities in this man. Literally a different person