I deserve $15 an hour

>I deserve $15 an hour

Attached: funny-cheese-outside-burger.jpg (650x826, 78K)

>I deserve $15,000 per hour.

Attached: original.jpg (620x387, 19K)

15$ an hour is not that much.
After taxes that's less than 2k a month, barely enough for a single person to rent an average apartment.
Maybe then they'll be motivated not to spit in your food?

still more than an unskilled subhuman deserves to work at McFatfucks

Min wage jobs are only meant for college students lmao.

Test

that's what you get for ordering the filet-o-fish you fuckin' dweeb.

kek.

>Min wage jobs are only meant for college students lmao.

Right, these days college graduates are working two minimum wage jobs.

I rent a 2 bedroom apartment for 400 a month you mong.

You can afford college on minimum wage?
I make roughly 25$ an hour and I can't afford college.
Did you go online or something?

Jow Forums humour thread here:

Where the fuck do you live?????
My one bedroom is 800$ a month, and that's just rent

The whitest state, Maine.

I'm in South Carolina, well good for you, glad your states housing organizations know how to keep people from becoming homeless. I am jealous.

i hope you're ready for an immigrant

fuck college students anyway
t.college student

Implying I'm not defending our border from those chimps.

They'd never survive up here anyway, too cold.

Anyone else starting to understand class elitism?

Attached: 1552702405008.jpg (1024x731, 103K)

Nah, I deserve at least 20$/h

Still not that fucking much.

How much do you make and what do you do?
As I move up career wise, the jobs get easier and easier and I get paid more and more.
I get paid to do absolutely nothing for at least 2 hours a day.

If niggers get paid more they'll just give the money right back buying dumb shit or die from drug overdoses. Really not that bad.

2k a month for an apartment? Maybe in a leftist paradise, but everywhere else a $400-600 1 bedroom can be found fairly easily.

Sorry. I was just checking my ban status. Kek

Attached: 1531886728006.jpg (208x243, 26K)

In all seriousness, I used the gi bill to complete college. Worked well and put extra money in my pocket, but I worked fulltime too.

If I had to do it all over again, I'd probably just sell methamphetamines instead.
Don't have to report any of that income, and the revenue stream is constant.

Then you're bad at managing your money. I made about $18 an hour and was not only able to pay for my schooling in cash, but also saved 13k over the 3 years I was in college as well working full time.

tsk. heard that, man.

no i mean me

Are you white?

im an EMT. did ems for 3 years making literal minimum wage, now working in a hospital making under $15 an hour. I handle dead bodies and histerical family members on a daily basis. no one is protesting for me. and im still paying my own way through school

yeah but i'm also fat

You won't be after a year, come on in!

My 1 br is 1200 a month

Actually it should be $21 with inflation

i pay less then $600 a month for my house payment, 6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, parlor, dining room 3900 sq.ft.
i make less than 20k a year because i am lazy.
these fast food workers need to learn to manage money.
LOSERS

Your work produces a lot more value than 15 an hour, so yes.
Besides, those shitty ingredients are what you've given to work with

Where the fuck are you living?

That's exactly what they want. People who fell for meme degrees or education in over-saturated sectors that are in debt and desperate for money.

I'm sure the average graduate has a shit degree.

u dont live where they pay 15. its usually cities. the joba are taken by goblinas with 5 kids

First
We deserve $1k/month

Attached: cnbc.png (756x785, 803K)

Sorry you live in a shithole

Considering I get around 5k usd per year, I'd kill for 15usd/hour.

Ordered pizza today, got the wrong order, had to sit on hold for 30 minutes while I bitch and complain and get my proper order delivered to me.

Not only do these people deserve 15 dollars an hour, they also deserve 1,000 dollars a month.

They are in debt.

BBBBRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPP

people also have to get... no one under 35 is buyinh. they all rent. live together in big cities. no one want tu o live in carolina or louisiana. that is some low quality life unless u own land

Shitty service is a reason to raise the minimum wage. It will give employers more of a reason to fire lazy and incompetent workers.

Attached: Deserves.gif (468x252, 618K)

>Go to bugerking
>tell them no ice on my drink
>they always fuck that up
>tell them no bacon added to my burger
>they fuck that up to
>ask for onion rings instead of fries
>fuck that up

rent is ver 1200 in big cities. understand young people dont want to live in thet middle of nowhere. mr 600 a month or they would its 300 in the desert

Hopefully you tipped the pizza delivery professional an extra $15 for prompt & courteous service.

Well kiddo rent for an apartment here is 800$, that leaves you with 1200$ for the month. Now subtract utilities, car insurance, food, gas-
Aww who am I kidding, most of you live with your parents you have no idea how much life costs.

>understand young people dont want to live in thet middle of nowhere
> want to live
>want
everybody makes choices

No I tipped him 5 dollars so he could get a coffee tomorrow morning when I thought he delivered the proper order

1. Nobody deserves anything.
2. You get what you pay for.

>"It'll give them more of a reason to fire lazy and incompetent workers"
>Implying that the employers aren't lazy and incompetent themselves

It'll give them more of a reason, sure. Too bad it'll be ignored because laziness and incompetence is hardwired into the majority of the people working these places

Dam, good point dude. $15hr is hardly an amount a single person can live independently on. Sure with roommates/family/support its very possible but Id say at least 25 an hour is necessary to really reach a level of independence that one could enjoy. Also, retirement/benefits/security are something to consider a well. Go ahead and make the minimum 15, increase prices, increase quality, and let me have a good fucking burger once in a while.

Lol, all you poors. Kek. Especially leafs lmao. The lowest I bill for clients is $500/hr. Enjoy your bread and ice cube sammie, ya losers.

Lmao what fucking piece of shit house is that cheap?
That's insane. Is it made of cardboard?
Are you renting on a 100 year lease?
What the fuck

Not even the ones who eat this deserve $15

I would intentionally fuck up every single order if I was making $7.25 per hour.

Sometimes I think that's the mentality of the folks who work these shit jobs. I've never worked fast food myself, but I've seen plenty of customers go apeshit over their food/orders, or treat the employees like trash.

>I deserve paymen from companies because i've been dutifully selling and following their rules for so long now. if anything i need a promotion within their management structure. i enjoy my time here so much employed that it's become my life goal to advance here.

please tell me moar about how it feels to be 16 years old in 2016.

Ahh, I forgot about that. Yeah no people I'm talking about YOU paying for ALL, YOUR shit.

Go try minimum wage if it's that fucking easy and you think it's that much money, according to you you'll be a successful millionaire!

Fat fucks are people like you who eat there, your weight has nothing to do with the people who work there buddy, maybe seek some help you raving double-chinned lunatic.

This, so much this.
I tried working at McDonald's once and that's exactly what I did. Left after like a week. That's a fucking horrible place to work considering how much money the company makes

probably has drywall partitions in spaces that were originally a living room or den and its advertised as "bedrooms". ive seen it

CEOs do a lot more and take more liability than a McDonalds worker

true the two are unrelated. its still a place for fat fucks nonetheless. im sorry youve succumbed to the fast food jew

Paying your dad in blowjobs doesn't count fag, where do you live?

Damn that must be physically exhausting and humiliating.

One more thing:

CFA offers entry level positions at 12$ an hour and that company makes way less money than McDonald's.

Fast food jobs are for high schoolers, and high schoolers do not need nor deserve $15/hr.

u niggas have no idea how much employees at fast food places spit in your food/drinks

>2k for the average apartment
Maybe for a 2-bedroom near the heart of D.C. or something. I've got a single room in a small house (5 small bedrooms, living room, kitchen, backyard, etc) for $700/mo utilities included. A 23min metro ride from Union Station, so it's not out in the boondocks or anything either.

Lots of landlords near cities will buy/build houses like this and rent them out for easy money. And at 5 people per house, they don't even need to charge much to do it. Look for deals like that.

Hahaha look at this poor fucking retard.
Must suck to have to work and not have a successful mommy who puts NEETbux in your account every month.

stay mad poorfag

People who argue in favor of $15/hr minimum wage are people who are stupid enough to make less than $15/hr. They don't understand how stock-based compensation works. Do not bother trying to explain these things to them.

thanks Dr. Exodia

umm...y-yes

Attached: 65623415.gif (298x298, 1.51M)

i work in a restaurant, honestly depends on the people. some coworkers are useless and will be stuck at minimum wage forever. im clearing roughly 20/5$ per hour. pending on tips.
the only way i can explain it is that niggers gonna nig and dont care about their jobs then complain that they need more money. those who work in the minimum wage job sectors have ample of space to grow into positions where you get paid more than that. It's the reason you'll see some 18 year old become a supervisor vs the 30year old thats been there for 5 years. obviously minimum wage should be a reflection of where you live and how much you need to work for basic amenities. It shouldnt put you under the poverty line but right at it.
i think the best case is this older guy who works in the kitchen, he has two kids and still drinks, smokes, and gambles his money. Complains that he doesnt have enough money and milks the hours anyway he can. he could easily have moved up in the company and made a substantial amount more money but people see the way he acts and obviously choose not to promote him.

>CEOs do a lot more and take more liability than a McDonalds worker

What sort of work do they do? I honestly don't know. It would really be interesting to document a single day's worth of work for both the CEO and the lowly employee, and compare them.
One is making $8hr, the other $12,000hr.
See which employee produces more substance, even value, for the sake of the company.
What I do know is the pay gap between the lowest paid employees and the highest paid employees has grown astronomically over the past 30yrs.

Not reporting your side income as a male prostitute is illegal

I never get sandwiches like that from Wendy's, Arby's, or CFA. Looks like McDonald's trash.

Attached: 1550299740580.jpg (512x512, 118K)

A CEO literally guides the entire company and plans for the short term and long term. They're in meetings with Presidents and other Executives and managing the directions they need to take. They oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission. In laymans terms that company needs a mission and goal and someone needs to manage the managers and track their performance and that's what a CEO does. You need to pretty much know everything about the company and the industry just by memory.

>Burger
That is clearly a Filet o' Fish you simpleton.

The CEO may not put out 1000x the physical work of the crew member, but he manages an entire company and delegates as many duties as possible.

CEOs spend 70 hours per week making decisions that could easily end their career and ruin the livelihoods of hundreds or thousands of people if the wrong choice is made, only to be paid in pieces of paper that say 'you're rich, but good luck spending it' and then have to beg the SEC and the board of directors in order to turn it into actual money.

Some faggot who smokes grape Swisher's instead of working when their boss isn't looking cannot fathom that level of responsibility or stress

I thought EMT made more than that...

>glad you cucks don’t put them in a mass grave cuz that would super duper hurt somebody’s feefees

CEOs and other executives are at their worst when a company is publicly traded and has public stockholders.
Publix is an example of a very fine company. The workers tend to have a very high favorability for the company, and tend to stay for a long time. But Publix is privately held by employees, thus THEY and not outside forces choose the policies the company holds. Publix's executives are also at the mercy of the employees.

Clue me in please

Attached: A575D060-E2DF-4EB5-9A8B-427DB61E6AB0.jpg (1080x1920, 462K)

I understand the textbook definition, and mission statement bullshit...but for some reason, I doubt most perform the duties that you've outlined.

My idea would probably make for a decent TV show. Secretly document one day's work for the CEO or similar executive(s), and compare it to that of the lowest paid employees.
I imagine their are plenty of overpaid shitbags at the top that should be terminated. There will be plenty at the bottom too. But surprisingly, many at the bottom perform and exceed their assigned duties.

Here's just one scenario of a duty

COO of X corporation has come to the CEO with a supply chain management plan that is supposed to streamline the supply chain for the future. What does he do?
>Assess the plan
>What are costs associated
>which departments does the effect
>how does this impact vendors/suppliers and customers
>how does this effect logistics
>how many staff need to be hired/fired
>what economic factors need to be considered
>what is the industry standard
>how does this impact the companies image
>how does this change our goals and vision
>who do I need to communicate with to enact plan
>what kind of assessment do I need to do

Source: Public Accounting for a few years and i've seen first hand what CEO's do.

Why do you post with a space nigger flag sometimes? I see you

Hey, I'm currently working at McD's for 8€ per hour. The job's only a temporary one before my conscription which starts in july this year. The job's not that hard and it's basically just reapeating same things over and over again for 8 hours a day and i actually am satisfied with my salary.

Attached: 1529182137306.jpg (2475x1393, 649K)

fullhousecheck
CEO here can confirm
Itsallsotiresome.jpg

Wait...
I've only ever (alternatively)posted with a pirate flag, but people whined about it so I stopped.

>reported for underage

I see you fake faggot. Own your life or end it

He killed millions...

>Conscription starts this july
>Underage
What's up ameriman?