Does this mean journalists will pay for the violence they incited the past 2 years? Or should we forgive them?

Does this mean journalists will pay for the violence they incited the past 2 years? Or should we forgive them?

Attached: e4ox8coccln21.jpg (723x817, 60K)

They should have their lies rubbed in their face

huh wow i thought there were 20 gazillion sealed indictments and mueller was going to drain the swamp any day now
oh, you mean to tell me the qtard miganiggers were full of shit again?

We will send them to gas chambers if they keep it up

Make the MSM debunk on air every fake news story they perpetrated for the next 2 years.

No, it means Trump gets to have a third term since they wasted his first term based on lies and took over Congress by telling everyone that Trump was a traitor that worked for Putin.

They said they will start more investigations, since Trump might not be guilty of collusion but he's guild of something. More bullshit from out leaders.

Attached: 1482549387525.jpg (604x503, 54K)

Something something Q
Something something 4d chess
Trust the plan
MIGA!

I would unironically support that for kek.

>loses no sleep

Attached: 1553230990457.jpg (735x1024, 464K)

They will. On a short blurb of page 8 of the newspaper no one reads.

Uh, I've been out of the loop a bit because Americans are honestly fucking tedious.

What's the quick run down?

(My guess)
Basically... the Demopedes have tried to investigate Trump from multiple angles to try and prove that he was a Russian agent and basically have come up with absolutely nothing and are thus abandoning this crusade?

Is that what has happened? Am I following this correctly?

Pls no bully.

Attached: cute-kitten1.jpg (720x960, 90K)

Why isn't CNN reporting about that Hillary-Ukraine thing?

Sort of. After 2 years of some of the largest and most biased investigations this country has ever conducted on a politician they've only managed to indict a couple of his associates on minor things and one on tax fraud. Nothing related to Trump, Russia or his campaign let alone presidency.
Last month the senate intelligence committee, which is a bipartisan group tasked with just such investigations had announced they had found nothing to warrant further investigation. As Mueller's investigation wraps up, it's looking like some of the last people that might be stung worked under Obama so now the news is trying to quickly didisappear it's remaining days. Meanwhile Trump says he would like the Mueller report to be made public and that sentiment is getting backlash.
Tl;dr it's nothing again. Political theatre wrapped in buttmad.

>They should have their lies rubbed in their face
They don't care. They're psychopaths

>forgive

haha. we'll forgive them in the only way fitting a judas

Attached: judas-cradle.jpg (270x250, 22K)

>trusting msms (((sources))))
If it wasnt already common sense that there will be no more indictments I wouldnt trust them for a second. In fact they probably just made it up for a story.

1 in 100 chance there would be another indictment and if there was theyll just say oopsie..

Dont trust the MSM just because theyre finally starting to say what you want to hear.

If you're a democrat, fucking kill yourself for ever supporting this clownfest.

mean that sincerely, absolutely off yourself.

>forgive journalists of pumping out hit pieces of political bias and fanning social conflict.
No motherfucker.

So they were specifically looking for the "muh Russia connection" and found nothing?
So basically "Russia gate" is done?

If this is true then they should never hear the end of this.

Are any QTards still on Jow Forums?

I thought they'd all been bullied away months ago.

we haven't even begun to exact retribution on journos.
>journalists/media
>academia
>politicians

the purge will advance in stages through the above fields and in that order

Unfortunately the media will memory hole it faster than a border jumper getting gibs. Then every liberal and communist will play it off as though they were in the right by "just wanting to get to the bottom of it".
As it looks now the russiagate hoax is indeed a hoax. I'm mostly basing that off of the senate intelligence committee though as the Mueller report still isn't released.

Not a qtard but there are indeed over 70k sealed indictments. What that means is anyone's guess. A few have been unsealed but they weren't related to anything political. It could just mean they're keeping a giant backlog of indictments awaiting further attention or evidence.

Journalists will see no justice because the person handing it out is on the same (((side))). It's all been political theater to keep the Right and the Left squabbling while the (((people))) in power continue business as usual.

But my understand of this situation is correct, yes?
That "russia gate" is no basically over.?

The "russia connection" literally was a big nothing burger and that our time has been wasted?

They should have a blade rubbed in their face, preferably in a stabbing motion

There unironically are, I had a chat with one the other day, he tried to explain away the 6 billion sealed indictments

Attached: 824D0442-5A23-41FB-8AE3-0A0A75255C12.jpg (777x663, 73K)

>oh, you mean to tell me the qtard miganiggers were full of shit again?
oh yeah and the Obamas are in Guantanamo -- such a load of BS those qtards.

>Trump is a failure because American corruption runs deep

Lol? Butt mad ?

Yes but expect more of it.