Tulsi Gabbard 2020

Tulsi is the only anti-ZOG candidate in 2020.

Attached: president.jpg (960x541, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

votetulsi.com/node/25028
counterpunch.org/2015/06/03/why-bernie-sanders-is-a-dead-end/
youtube.com/watch?v=PxXcUNct18Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tulsi is our only hope. I’m voting for her

I bet you the next false flag references Tulsi Gabbard. Death to Mossad.

>DNC will allow anti-ZOG candidate to win.

Imagine being this stupid.

Attached: L5Nwrpo.jpg (620x420, 255K)

We can make it happen

Which is why she won't even come close

>DNC will allow anti-ZOG candidate to win.
>Imagine being this stupid.
What an absolute retarded brainlet comment.

$1k?

>anti-ZOG
what? explain yourself

Attached: Tulsi Gabbard for President-2020 United States Presidential Election-Democratic-Party.jpg (3200x3956, 3.66M)

She is gonna get suicided or get an opiate addiction similar to Marilyn Monroe

Bump

You're retarded. She's a member of the (((COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS)))

Vladimir, is that you?

Attached: disgust.png (268x325, 87K)

Nobody's going to vote for that curry nigger.

Oh okay. Is this the candidate you're pivoting to after the AOC and Yang spam? Yawn. See you in November of 2020

YAAAAAAAASSSSSSS QUEEEEENNN SLAAAAAYYYYYY

Attached: 1553199015411.png (1226x886, 208K)

Based

so whats her plan if she gets in the debates? what SHOULD her plan be?

Attached: brown woman bad.jpg (1160x773, 66K)

>Jow Forums will let the DNC stop an anti-ZOG candidate from winning
Imagine being this stupid and posting with Reddit spacing.

Attached: Tulsi website February 2019.png (1551x806, 492K)

Hnnnggg
>ywn wince in pain as she slowly penetrates you with her strap on

With meme magick she will. We need to show the normies that the DNC is rigging it against her.

Attached: TULSI redpilled.jpg (1000x600, 223K)

There is no anti-ZOG in modern day. The reset button needs to be pressed.

never voting for a hole.

She is against the people ruling the world. Most United States congressmen are their servants. She is one of the few exceptions (along with Rand Paul and possibly a few others).

Attached: Gaza.jpg (877x165, 27K)

>Zionist
>Anti-zog
You keep saying that word....

Yes

Attached: Tulsi.jpg (1889x2040, 1.65M)

((()))
((()))

Attached: Tulsi calls out neocons and neolibs.png (498x278, 30K)

Same thing Trump did, basically. Call out the establishment. See pics related and

If you have something to say, then say it.

Attached: Tulsi is REDPILLED.png (518x584, 318K)

she is. no doubt about it.

I like that she criticizes Israel. That gets my dick hard. But, is she a gun grabber like rest?

Tulsi has an F-rating from the NRA, a 0% rating by the Hawaii Rifle Association, and a 100% rating by the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence.

Attached: 1549937056346.jpg (3527x2351, 1.65M)

Attached: 4C96F334-C35F-4925-AAC6-BFB3926533F7.jpg (1024x803, 94K)

That's a shame. After some quick research she seems pretty rational minus her support of $15 minimum wage, free college, and gun grabbers. And those are all too important to flip me.

If she's not offering me $1000 to vote blue then she can fuck off.

So annoying that Tulsi is being ignored while the media sucks Beto and Bernie's dick. Half the Democratic Party have become legit braindead Bernie cultists.

Reply to this post with a hearty ALOHA to send Tulsi powerful Aloha Blessings

Anti zog?

More like anti-gun

Fuck these commie cunts

This

shes honorary and way better than that uncharismatic chinaman.

Attached: 1547934405547.jpg (861x1024, 165K)

Hope? Hope! We haven't had any hope that did shit for almost 20 years since the turn of the millenia. How can anyone have hope in this country at this point.

Attached: NEETS RISE UP.png (2365x1284, 1.5M)

Check out Tulsi's Website:
votetulsi.com/node/25028

She explains how she's going to keep us all safe by banning guns!
I know I don't want any guns around.
If you're not a right-wing lunatic who wants them either, then vote for Tulsi 2020!

Attached: Tulsi2020.png (790x1067, 736K)

>let's give up our rights to a feminist democrat as long as she calls out the jews!

Lmao

White cucktionalism

Attached: t67788.jpg (184x184, 7K)

Has anyone donated? I'm considering it, since she's still not particularly close to the individual donor quota for the first debate.

they sound even worse than the republican viewers of fox circa bush

its truly an amazing feat they've pulled off over there

Tulsi 2020

Attached: 6FC0071A-42B7-44AD-B6CF-AC01300F6A26.gif (312x213, 973K)

She is but don't expect her to be the candidate regardless of votes. Ref Bernie 2016. See pic.

Attached: washer woman.jpg (648x720, 129K)

If only Yang was as anti war as her. Still going for Yang then bern, but I always like ANYONE who speaks against war. War should start getting phased out of civilized society so we can go and fucking colonize some planets.

>Even so, while Bernie may come across as sincere about class politics, make no mistake, he’s is a militarist that isn’t about to challenge U.S. supremacy. He supported the ugly war on Kosovo, the invasion of Afghanistan, funding for the endless Iraq disaster as well as the losing and misguided War on Terror. He voted in favor of Clinton’s 1996 Anti-Terrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act, which expanded the federal death penalty and acted as the precursor to the PATRIOT Act.

>As for Israel, Bernie has been a hawkish advocate that would never halt the $3 billion the U.S. government sends to the country every year. Last summer he backed Israel’s murderous bombing of Gaza. He’s even had some nasty words about Palestine’s right to resist. It shouldn’t come as a surprise then that several former members of Bernie’s staff have also been employed by AIPAC, including Israel apologists David Sirota and Joel Barkin. His is a disgusting record. Want to change in the U.S.’s meddling in the Middle East? Bernie isn’t your guy.

counterpunch.org/2015/06/03/why-bernie-sanders-is-a-dead-end/

DWS went up against Tulsi in 2016 and got the boot.

Tulsi 2020

Imagine thinking 8/10 of the top democratic donors aren't Jew

>inb4 not all Jews are pro Israel
Even Chomsky went with his tribe when Trump said he was pulling troops from Syria

She's a Zionist, she supports Zionist policies, and above all she favors policies that will lead to the partial or complete extermination of the white race in north america. She is an enemy who deserves to be destroyed, as much as the next zogbot who claims different
youtube.com/watch?v=PxXcUNct18Q
Watch the fucking video before you respond dumbass kike