Nightly reminder to not fall for the fermented/distilled/brewed jew anons!

Nightly reminder to not fall for the fermented/distilled/brewed jew anons!

Attached: liquor.jpg (1200x1013, 814K)

I like getting drunk but I have to drink so much to feel the effects nicely that I've given up on it.
Last time I tried to get drunk I ended up puking before I could really feel the effects

Thats what (((they))). You indulged in their (((product))) and now have you trapped like a rat in both the product itself, and the potential to go to a (((doctor)))

Attached: 1550501933733.gif (500x430, 1.51M)

What?

Youre caught in thier cycle now user...its too late. You have tasted their product and have you hook line and sinker

Its too late for me.

Not really I don't drink anymore

ex-alcoholic here. I second this. Getting drunk never makes your life better, and you're better off by completely swearing off the stuff.
That being said, don't bother being preachy to others about it. Just avoid drunks and they'll eventually figure it out for themselves, or die trying.

Attached: Not Comped.png (125x125, 3K)

Here's something to know- drinking damages the nerves in your feet and a sudden change can occur that makes your feet feel like they're on fire for the rest of your life. No warning. It really sucks and no one warned me. Ask me how I know...

What else can get me through this clown world?

Alcohol is by far the worst drug that's ever existed. No other substance has been able to kill me emotionally for days afterwards. But it's great to forget about everything for the night

shouldve stuck to mild sauce, bro

Power in knowledge frend. Go and seek knowledge about whatever you want, learn something new. Who knows? Maybe youll be able to change the world

Been drinking 2 beers a day for a couple weeks. Today I started a little break, plan to stay dry tomorrow too, but 2 beers a day is hardly alcoholic territory.

I really need to start making my own beer though.

>FAus+
careful

Humans and alcohol have been friends for longer than jews existed. What’s next? Breathing ((((air))))?

Yes. But its not the same in modern world run by (((corporations)))

how am i supposed to talk to girls then?

GHB

Baja ass blasted faggot.

be serious please

It really does give a hangover like nothing else.

I stopped alcohol and use Kratom now. No side effects at all, well except withdrawals if i quit